What is your darkest fantasy?

I think my darkest one would be one of two, both would involve nieces one my wife's sisters daughter and the other being my wife's brother's daughter, K I will call the 1st one is 22 and the other S is 39 but how I have dreamt of thing I wished I was able to do with them. If given a total hall pass with no repercussions I am not sure what I would do, but the ability to fantasize is sometimes wonderful.

I think my darkest one would be one of two, both would involve nieces one my wife's sisters daughter and the other being my wife's brother's daughter, K I will call the 1st one is 22 and the other S is 39 but how I have dreamt of thing I wished I was able to do with them. If given a total hall pass with no repercussions I am not sure what I would do, but the ability to fantasize is sometimes wonderful.
Yeah these are definitely the darkest and the most fun. An orgy with my wife's sisters, their daughters (adult age), my brothers' daughters, and their wives would be so sweet. Just everything forbidden altogether.

If given a hall pass with zero repercussions I know exactly what I'd do ;)

Yeah these are definitely the darkest and the most fun. An orgy with my wife's sisters, their daughters (adult age), my brothers' daughters, and their wives would be so sweet. Just everything forbidden altogether.

If given a hall pass with zero repercussions I know exactly what I'd do ;)
As would I, a free hall pass would have to involve both nieces!

This may be off the wall but; as a guy, i have two similar fantasies of what it would be like to be a college coed.

The first is a to be gang banged by a frat house of about 20 men where I am 'spit roasted' being taken in my ass and /or pussy, while jerking one off. This goes on until everybody is so spent that nobody can get it up anymore.

The second is similar but instead of a gang bang... it's a train of 20 men that take me one after the other either doggie or on my back with my legs being held by the next two who are in line. Again, this goes on until everyone is totally spent and cum is streaming down between my ass cheeks.

In both cases it is totally consensual.

3-some with hubby and a hot t-girl.
if i can share my fantasy it,s about me,a obedient sexy sissy,having a relationship and living together with a nice couple(fullofsin :love: )and exploring our fantasies&fetishsecrets and make them real,i love to be used as housemaid,slave for him&her forced to do what ,s asked from me,even if it,s taboo or a bit perverted,just having a kinky relationship with naughty sex, pleasant for everyone.A few pics to show how i look💕💕💕

Attachments

• miniskirt&high heels&lingerie (1).jpg
    miniskirt&high heels&lingerie (1).jpg
    913.7 KB · Views: 24
  • New shoes.jpg
    New shoes.jpg
    496.6 KB · Views: 24
  • 52356169492_d490795049_z.jpg
    52356169492_d490795049_z.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 24
How close, passionate and intimate my wife and her new man have become with each other. Knowing that her body is now completely his and only he can/will be having sex with her going forward.

How close, passionate and intimate my wife and her new man have become with each other. Knowing that her body is now completely his and only he can/will be having sex with her going forward.
She is taken care of...what about you now..

My wife's best friend is over and the three of us are having a few drinks. They start reminiscing about all the guys they fucked, sessions with multiple partners with and without each other present. My cock is rock hard and leaking. They each take turns playing with it, teasing me, asking if I would have enjoyed watching all those guys fuck her. Finally I can't take it anymore and beg them to get me off. They tell me if I want to get off that bad I'll have to do it myself in front of them. Which I promptly do.

This is probably tame by some standards, but it's actually quite dark. It's also simple. I want to watch a woman masturbate, but she does not know she is being watched. I've watched women before when they knew I was watching, but I suspect there is an element of putting on a show for me - or inhibition. Either way, that isn't what I want. I want to watch the raw, unfiltered, private play that is meant only for her own gratification, and no one else. And since I suspect no two women satisfy themselves in exactly the same way, I would love to watch several women at different times.
I too enjoy watching a woman masturbate.... such a delicious thing to witness.

Darkest fantasy, what does that even mean in our modern world. The things we did, and watched on super 8 movies are illegal now. So I think my fantasies may not be suitable for publication these days.

Tied up, blindfolded, face down. Men i never know or see come in a take me one at a time. They and a dominatrix use me as they please. They erase me and turn me into something else, something mindless. What wouldn't i do for these people, once i was wanted by them... The dark part is i have no really idea how far this desire goes, or how deep it goes. Only that i like peering over the edge, and wondering....

Ok Maybe I’m just boring. I’m sure most people on here will be like “That’s it?” But...

My wife naked on the bed of a cheap motel.The room is full of men she hardly knows, if at all. Their cocks are hard and ready. She spreads her legs. That’s the signal. One by one each guy takes position on her. Slides his bare cock into her wet, willing pussy. And then he fucks her! When he cums in her cunt, he gets off and is replaced by the next guy. Once they’ve all fucked her, she breaks a bit of a break. Then takes position face down and ass up. Each guy fucks her doggystyle. The cycle continues with the guys numbers going down as some start leaving. It’s down to one particular big cock stud. He continues to fuck her well into the night!
Sign me up to be one of them lined up to fuck your wife in your fantasy. You see her facial expression as I slowly slide my hard eleven inch dick in her holes. Stretching her holes out as I use them. Filling her holes with mt warm sticky potent cum in bucket load volume. Next!!

Sign me up to be one of them lined up to fuck your wife in your fantasy. You see her facial expression as I slowly slide my hard eleven inch dick in her holes. Stretching her holes out as I use them. Filling her holes with mt warm sticky potent cum in bucket load volume. Next!!
I would be all for you being one of those men. I’m sure you would be one of the guys she enjoyed the most. And I like the idea of you being the last man there. Then she’s all yours. Fuck her brains out every which way!

Do you fantasize about a row of guys you give blowjobs to, or a row of guys that use your mouth as a vagina, holding the back of your head while they pump back and forth, squirting their load down your throat? I prefer the latter as I'm not in control.
No .. it's more like a man that treats me like shit and doesn't care about me but just wants his 4 blowjobs a week

No .. it's more like a man that treats me like shit and doesn't care about me but just wants his 4 blowjobs a week
It is your fantasy so nobody should object ... it wouldn't be ruined if the man just wants to unload in your pussy now and then ... jus sayin 😅

Back