What is your darkest fantasy?

No .. it's more like a man that treats me like shit and doesn't care about me but just wants his 4 blowjobs a week
In reality, I'm a 6'-4" 285lb insatiable stud and in that fantasy, I don't treat the woman in my version like shit until it comes to sex. Four blowjobs a week is mixed with hammering her pussy and ass the other three days.

Darkest .... I can see me being forcibly disrobed, tied on my back on some kind of stage with audience of people I know.
Next i am getting stimulated so they can see me aroused with erected cock. Then raped by any woman who wants to abuse me while everyone watches.
Love it.

and you're telling me you can't find 20 minutes every day
Yeah. This. Her wanting a man to treat her like shit BUT there are parameters? So it’s more of a negotiation than a submission. Not judging but it’s a little antithetical.

I'm visiting with a couple I haven't seen in several years. After too much to drink, I drop to my knees in front of the husband, open his pants and suck his cock before he fucks me. And while he recovers, I fuck the wife. The fucking and sucking continues until morning.

No .. it's more like a man that treats me like shit and doesn't care about me but just wants his 4 blowjobs a week
This sounds pretty hot. You got me thinking about my wife in this scenario. For whatever reason she finds herself having to pleasure another man. A handful of times a week he drops by our place. We all know what’s going to happen. It’s not something she particularly enjoys so she doesn’t want me to watch. So she takes him to our bedroom and shuts the door.

I think majority of me have the fantasy of having two women... my fantasy is also two women but with a taboo and kinky side. I hope this is something that it is not offensive but after all it is a fantasy and maybe many more will have the same.
Here it goes, my darkest fantasy is to be with a mom and her daughter, for me there is something so erotic and exiting about been able to share this intimate moment with two sexy woman that are related. I know it is taboo but I can't help to think that there is also many moms that would love to share that moment with their daughters....
My darkest fantasy is I want to have sex with my mom and eat her out and fill the hole I came out of with cum

Back