What is your darkest fantasy?

shenandoah11

Openminded mature ma
I think majority of me have the fantasy of having two women... my fantasy is also two women but with a taboo and kinky side. I hope this is something that it is not offensive but after all it is a fantasy and maybe many more will have the same.
Here it goes, my darkest fantasy is to be with a mom and her daughter, for me there is something so erotic and exiting about been able to share this intimate moment with two sexy woman that are related. I know it is taboo but I can't help to think that there is also many moms that would love to share that moment with their daughters....

Ok Maybe I’m just boring. I’m sure most people on here will be like “That’s it?” But...

My wife naked on the bed of a cheap motel.The room is full of men she hardly knows, if at all. Their cocks are hard and ready. She spreads her legs. That’s the signal. One by one each guy takes position on her. Slides his bare cock into her wet, willing pussy. And then he fucks her! When he cums in her cunt, he gets off and is replaced by the next guy. Once they’ve all fucked her, she breaks a bit of a break. Then takes position face down and ass up. Each guy fucks her doggystyle. The cycle continues with the guys numbers going down as some start leaving. It’s down to one particular big cock stud. He continues to fuck her well into the night!

My DARKEST Fantasies? Holy shit. Here we go:

1. If I had met my wife and her family when I was 19 and her mom was still young. She has four sisters, one brother. I slowly end up seducing her and her sisters and finally her mother. All five women mine to fuck at will, totally subservient to me. Her brother and father end up becoming cuckolds in the house, constantly working and facilitating our sexcapades. I fuck my MIL while my FIL holds her legs wide so I can get in deep into his wife. He cleans up the creampies after. I make lover to my wife and her sisters, while her brother is bringing us water, maybe making us lunch, sometimes even putting me inside his sisters with his own hands or holding their legs open for me. I'm watching a game with my FIL when I suddenly get an urge to get my cock sucked and tell his wife, my MIL, to come over and suck my cock till I fill her mouth with cum. I'm having a casual conversation with my BIL about the stock market when suddenly I want one of his sisters, perhaps my wife's oldest, so I tell her to strip and come sit in my lap. She does so, mounting me, and rides me while I talk to her brother.

2. If my wife left me the first year of our marriage, and regretted it. She comes home and finds her hotter little sister living in the house, 5 months pregnant, married to me.

3. A racial supremacist woman who is one of the most beautiful women on the planet ends up seduced and knocked up by a huge-cocked dude from whatever race she hates. She had him wear a condom for this reason but it breaks because he's so big.

For me, it's been a fantasy I've thought about for years based on a real-life encounter I had in high school. I shared a shower together with my best friend and older sister during a camping trip. That's when I first realized I could be aroused by the same sex.

Shortly after that happened, when I masturbated I would think about that encounter, remembering what my friend's body looked like, etc. As the years went on, I found myself including my sister in the fantasy more and more. ( Literally taken years for my mind to accept these desires).

Now it's to the point that when I'm in that specific mood, I love fantasizing about my sister and I doing all the things.
i have the same fantasy best on things that happen when we was younger .

For me, it's been a fantasy I've thought about for years based on a real-life encounter I had in high school. I shared a shower together with my best friend and older sister during a camping trip. That's when I first realized I could be aroused by the same sex.

Shortly after that happened, when I masturbated I would think about that encounter, remembering what my friend's body looked like, etc. As the years went on, I found myself including my sister in the fantasy more and more. ( Literally taken years for my mind to accept these desires).

Now it's to the point that when I'm in that specific mood, I love fantasizing about my sister and I doing all the things.
welcome to family!

I want to have "Groundhog Day" sex. I'd love to go back to the very first time I had sex, which happened to be with a widow neighbor lady, as payment for helping out around her farm, then fuck every woman I have had sex with, good or bad, until I go full circle. Go to sleep, wake up and do it all over again. Every. Fucking. Day!

I've had a grand total of two "bad" sexual experiences in my life. One was when a woman I was fucking asked "Are you finished yet?" after she'd laid there for thirty minutes, doing nothing. Talk about killing a hard dick. Then she had the nerve to ask me what I thought about possibly getting married. I would have been better off fucking a knot-hole in a 2x12 timber. I got up, went to the refrigerator, and got a beer. I went back to her bed, lit a Pall Mall and got dressed and went home. When she asked what was wrong, I told her I needed more than that, sexually, from a woman. I don't mind doing all the work but ....she told me she really enjoyed it then fessed up and told me she didn't mind if I fucked her, but she wasn't really into sex. It was the worst fuck I ever had, and she may have thought the same thing about me.

In second place would be the girl one of my buddies asked me to take out one night. She was visiting his girlfriend. I've been a sport all my life and everyone that knew me knew I wasn't afraid to go out with any woman, regardless of anything. I've never turned any woman down for a date, for any reason. An old hat I worked with once told me to "never turn down an opportunity boy, it might be the best piece you ever had!" I've lived by that all my years, being the fucking machine that I was in my day. At 6'-4" and 225, I could never get enough. That particular woman was a pastor's daughter and about as horny as any girl I've ever met. We hit it off very well and after a long night of partying, we went back to my buddy's girlfriend's apartment. They went into one bedroom and the preacher's daughter and I got down to business on the couch. Every time we were about to couple, I'd get my dick in her about an inch and she'd holler " pull it out, oh, pull it out, deeper!" My buddy looked out the first few times to ask if everything was ok. She assured him it was and then we would try it again. After about the 50th outburst of "pull it out, deeper!" I got dressed and went home with the worst pair of blue balls I ever had in my life!

I would relish every sexual encounter I've ever had, from the neighbor lady, to two of my sisters, my current wife when it was available to me, and 50 plus years full of life and sexual experiences that I could easily re-live every day! I'll get around to sharing them with ya'll eventually.

See, there's good and bad in everything! Groundhog Day rules!

I would like my wife to ban my penis from ever entering her again, rendering it sexually useless. Becoming permanently limp and useless would even be better. I’d have to go down on her to pleasure her, while she humiliates me for being like that. I’d have to beg to be pegged to have a prostate orgasm since I couldn’t get it up.

I have a deep submissive streak, but I wouldn’t want that real life. But I sure think about it enough.

Let's go darker.

A guy would have a special power - any woman his cum ends up in, whether through sex or swallowing ends up:
1. Completely, genuinely, in love with him.
2. Also totally subservient to him - will do anything he asks. For the rest of her life. She doesn't become a zombie, she's still fully functional, but anything he orders becomes her goal short of causing physical harm to self or others.

He begins with his mother, and sister, getting his semen into their food unsuspectingly. One sip and swallow is all it takes. He now has a harem of two.

He slowly begins to expand outward - his girlfriend, girlfriend's sister, girlfriend's mother. He doesn't ask much of these women in terms of destroying their life because he doesn't want to upset the balance, but realizes that he will need to use this power responsibly while he enjoys himself.

Being able to impregnate girls not only without their knowledge but their explicit consent is infinitely hot. That's 101% incorrect, but you tell me: Man or woman, does that ever turn you on?

Being able to impregnate girls not only without their knowledge but their explicit consent is infinitely hot. That's 101% incorrect, but you tell me: Man or woman, does that ever turn you on?
The only dark fantasy I've had like this is imagining that I can stop time.
Then, as everyone is frozen, I can still fuck whichever beautiful woman I want, and in her mind she sees it as a fantasy/passing thought that she has experienced in a split second.

When I unfreeze everything, her pussy is dripping with my cum, she feels extremely sexually satisfied because she's had a massive orgasm, has had this passing thought/instant fantasy of making love to me and being well-fucked by me, a happy, sexy, good fantasy, but has no idea how she is standing there a second later with cum, and the aftermath of an orgasm, and her clothes disheveled.

Back