What is your wife’s favorite fantasy?

My wife says that she doesn’t fantasize. I don’t believe her because she’s the kinky one and the one that comes up with ideas.
Same here. My wife was incredible in all things sex. She said she didn't have any fantasies. She was spontaneous and never failed to surprise me. Her hand jobs were to die for. She would surprise me and go for it when I least expected or even thought about it. I loved her hand jobs when I was driving and she most often made sure we were seen. We played, me naked, on our back porch and in our garage (with the door open). We were seen for sure in our garage and I'm fairly certain we were seen on our back porch. She let me play with her on some of these occasions and I had so much fun.

Last edited:
The only fantasy she ever told me was she'd like to have sex with another man who has a bigger cock. I was the only man she has had intercourse with until new years. He has a bigger, thicker cock which she loves.
For the longest time she told me she didn't have any fantasies.

Some years back we had an email exchange about this and her top fantasy was to meet up with a stranger for a night of hot sex. In her own words, "No judgements, no inhibitions, just pure steamy sex with a really hot guy."

As a wife I'll tell you mine.

Mine is currently 2 men playing rough with me. I wish hubby could dominate me, make me a horny mess, and bring me to my Dom as a treat for him.
I wonder about DP. Both men enjoying fucking my body hard and leaving me as the cum filled slut I am.

In real life I would have to settle for being spit roasted. I doubt either would want to get that close to the other. And even if they did, I doubt I could take both cocks at the same time, both are well endowed my legs don't spread that far apart.

As a wife I'll tell you mine.

Mine is currently 2 men playing rough with me. I wish hubby could dominate me, make me a horny mess, and bring me to my Dom as a treat for him.
I wonder about DP. Both men enjoying fucking my body hard and leaving me as the cum filled slut I am.

In real life I would have to settle for being spit roasted. I doubt either would want to get that close to the other. And even if they did, I doubt I could take both cocks at the same time, both are well endowed my legs don't spread that far apart.
I guess you would have to try to see if they fit. 😉

My wife's only fantasy that she ever shares with me is her breaking down on a back road in a storm after her long distance boyfriend's other woman answers the door when she comes to surprise him.

I come along and get her going again and get the car to my place so I can look it over.

Over the course of the night she decides to thank her savior with her body. And again the next day as he works on her car.

Guess what never happens when I'm in the garage working on the cars...

Last time I asked, she insisted she doesn't have any fantasies. That's when I came up with the brilliant idea of sharing one of mine, and I barely got out of that predicament alive.

Despite her denial, I suspect she wants to be with a woman. We were having dinner with another couple, I'll call them Lisa and Jerry, when Lisa -- a small blonde with a great figure and big tits -- made some smartass remark. My wife said she would pinch Lisa's nipples off if she didn't behave. Damn, the sexual tension was incredible for a couple minutes, and I thought we guys were about to get one helluva show. Alas, the girls decided to laugh it off, and nothing happened.

Jerry and Lisa moved away a short time later.

Last time I asked, she insisted she doesn't have any fantasies. That's when I came up with the brilliant idea of sharing one of mine, and I barely got out of that predicament alive.

Despite her denial, I suspect she wants to be with a woman. We were having dinner with another couple, I'll call them Lisa and Jerry, when Lisa -- a small blonde with a great figure and big tits -- made some smartass remark. My wife said she would pinch Lisa's nipples off if she didn't behave. Damn, the sexual tension was incredible for a couple minutes, and I thought we guys were about to get one helluva show. Alas, the girls decided to laugh it off, and nothing happened.

Jerry and Lisa moved away a short time later.
What was the fantasy and what kind of objects did she throw at you?

I have started indicating that I want to taste myself on her. Started with a dirty shirt letter I wrote her and left wrapped around her toys in her nightstand so she's have to read it when the next time she grabbed her vibrator. Didn't happen so several months later I left it on her pillow and told her to read it on the plane when she went to see her family. She thought it was a little dirtier than she liked but she still enjoyed it. I had attempted to lick her clean a week before but it didn't go to plan (there needs to be a category for the funny side of sex. Comedic errors and unfortunate events.) If I mention something under the guise of a joke, I might get an eye roll or a wrinkled nose. No threats so far.

It wasn't even a complete fantasy. I just mentioned two women at work who were pretty hot. I paid a long time for that mistake.
Oof... Yeah, I'm not that bold😂

I did let my wife see how me and my work bestie (at the time) really were together, but didn't make any comment about bringing her to bed. Wife won't admit that's what it was, but it lit a fire under her libido like I've never seen.

Same here. My wife was incredible in all things sex. She said she didn't have any fantasies. She was spontaneous and never failed to surprise me. Her hand jobs were to die for. She would surprise me and go for it when I least expected or even thought about it. I loved her hand jobs when I was driving and she most often made sure we were seen. We played, me naked, on our back porch and in our garage (with the door open). We were seen for sure in our garage and I'm fairly certain we were seen on our back porch. She let me play with her on some of these occasions and I had so much fun.

she says it‘s spontaneous. She must think about it.

Oof... Yeah, I'm not that bold😂

I did let my wife see how me and my work bestie (at the time) really were together, but didn't make any comment about bringing her to bed. Wife won't admit that's what it was, but it lit a fire under her libido like I've never seen.
In my own defense, they really were hot.

The only fantasy that my wife has ever told me was that since I'm her first and only man she's had intercourse with she'd like to be with someone else who is bigger than me.
Now she is getting exactly that as we're now a month into a cuckold marriage. She's seeing someone regularly and enjoying the best sex of her life now.

Back