Whose wife/SO is getting laid this weekend?

We don’t have anything planned at this moment. But I’m hoping my wife’s boyfriend comes knocking this weekend.

Whose wife is getting some action this weekend?

As mentioned in my thread, my wife is fucking her boyfriend right now and will be for the next several hours.

As mentioned in my thread, my wife is fucking her boyfriend right now and will be for the next several hours.
I’m so jealous. I hope he’s making her cum right now!

My wife has stepped out for a few hours. Unfortunately she’s not getting laid.

My wife left a half hour ago until tomorrow and it's her 12th weekend in a row she's staying over with him. We had some really hot pillow talk last night while I went down on her and then while she gave me a awesome handjob.

My wife left a half hour ago until tomorrow and it's her 12th weekend in a row she's staying over with him. We had some really hot pillow talk last night while I went down on her and then while she gave me a awesome handjob.
Thanks for updating us. I love knowing when your wife is visiting him.

Nice! I’m glad your marriage is secure enough that she feels comfortable enough to admit that. Do you like the idea he fucks your wife better than you do?
Absolutely! I hope every time she fucks it’s the best time ever. Honestly, I wish she fucked more often. Right now it’s maybe 3 times a month on average.

My wife’s boyfriend is coming to visit us tonight. So yes! My wife is going to be getting laid tonight!

It's hump day and my wife is going over to her man's house tonight for a few hours. Then before bed I'll get my hot talk handjob.

My wife spent Saturday night at her boyfriends place again. Last night when she returned and we went to bed I got my usual handjob with some hot pillow talk.
She confessed that in the middle of February they went to a sex shop where they bought a few things. One thing was a 6" long with a 4 3/4" circumference glass dildo. My wife since we started together let it be known she's not into anal at all, never going to happen, ever.
She tells me that Joe started playing with her ass by rubbing, not inserting his finger which she loved. Now she lets him use the dildo on her ass and she really likes it. They plan on getting another a little thicker so eventually he'll fuck her ass. I was shocked since I was always denied and I have a small thin 3 1/2" circumference penis. His is 2" thicker. Yes I was shocked but also turned on. She also confessed he's been helping her with deep throating his cock which she says she's really good at now. They've gone lingerie shopping and she's gotten several items that she keeps at his place.

I don't know what it is but I've gotten really turned on by my wife letting him do things to her that she wouldn't and won't let me. He's a dominate man and she seems to submit to him on whatever he says. Then with me she's dominate and I'm now submissive. Part of the cuckolding that arouses me is that I don't really have control over what is happening. She's in charge which at the beginning I told her turned me on. I honestly don't know what'll be next. I would've bet the house that she'd never be into ass play but now she is.
We talk about fantasies when she plays with me. I knew he wants to fuck her in our marital bed, to fuck her in her wedding dress and now he wants to take her anal virginity.
She wants him to fuck her in her wedding dress and for me to lick her while he's fucking her. Now she wants anal sex from him.
For me I want to watch them which still hasn't happened but have been told it's definitely going to happen. Plus watching him make love to her in the wedding dress is a huge turn on.
She's 5lbs away from reaching her wedding day weight of 135lbs. When she's there he gets her in the wedding dress.

My wife is traveling to meet her bf as write. She meets him at a Walmart and he fucks her in her Escalade. She is aware that I know but denies it. We share our location and she always parks far from the store. When she gets home she washes her clothes and showers.

One of my wife’s boyfriends came and spent the weekend , He has been here since Friday When He took my wife and daughter out to dinner with my parents then came back and has been fucking my wife All over the house all weekend.
You should be glad that your wife is happy fucking her bf and not strangers

Well, my wife's impromptu date last night went extremely well. She has a blast. Spent the night with him but they were up until 4am fucking. She woke up around 10 and woke him up for one more round before she called me to pick her up. Here's a fun treat she sent me

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/h3sa...5343.jpg?rlkey=ubdyiwablw6usnx2vp8d0rx01&dl=0
You have a very caring wife to send you a very nice photo of her sucking his cock. Good wife to share with you her past times.

It's not the weekend but tonight my wife is celebrating Valentines with her other man. I'm not able to take her out tonight so he is.
He's made reservations for dinner then they're going back to his place where she'll spend the night. First time she'll be sleeping over during the week.
That’s a great valentines for you to give to your wife a date with her other man. But I don’t think your wife will be sleeping her first over night. I bet she will be sore.

That’s a great valentines for you to give to your wife a date with her other man. But I don’t think your wife will be sleeping her first over night. I bet she will be sore.
She stays over every Saturday night. She'll be more sore when he takes her anal virginity.

The weekend is upon us! Who’s going to be a lucky hubby because your wife is getting lucky this weekend?

The weekend is upon us! Who’s going to be a lucky hubby because your wife is getting lucky this weekend?
My wife is heading out tomorrow before noon and going to the motorcycle show with her man. Then they're going to a sex shop and dinner before going back to his place until Sunday evening.
Tonight we're staying in and watching a movie before going up to bed where I'll get my hot pillow talk and handjob.

My wife and I won’t be around this weekend. She does have a couple of dates possibly next week.

My wife has a couple of conferences to go to, the end of this month and next. She’s occasionally been with other men at conferences - but it’s actually pretty rare, considering the number she goes to.

We’ve been sharing fantasies about what could happen at those conferences for a little while now. So fingers crossed. But she’s choosy and I wouldn’t want her any other way.

It's hump day so my wife is getting cock tonight which means afterwards I will get a handjob. Tentatively 3 weeks today (May 1st) I'll get to watch for the first time. The plan is to go out for a casual dinner and either come back to our place or go to his.

It's hump day so my wife is getting cock tonight which means afterwards I will get a handjob. Tentatively 3 weeks today (May 1st) I'll get to watch for the first time. The plan is to go out for a casual dinner and either come back to our place or go to his.
Nice! I admit I’m a bit green. Right now my wife is upstairs naked. By herself. I wish there was another man up there with her!

And I’m excited for you getting to watch your wife getting laid. There’s nothing more hot and erotic.

Back