Whose wife/SO is getting laid this weekend?

Happy Friday! Whose wife has her “special friend” visiting her this weekend? My wife’s boyfriend is due to come knocking this weekend.

My wife left this morning with her man to go to a ski resort town until Monday. His friend is in Florida so he has his ski chalet for 4 days. It's going to be a test as I'm locked in my little cage while my wife gets royally fucked all weekend.
Last night I got a 45 minute handjob while we fantasy talked which will have to do me until Monday night. I wish it didn't take 30 years for her to completely open up sexually but at least we're there now.

My wife left this morning with her man to go to a ski resort town until Monday. His friend is in Florida so he has his ski chalet for 4 days. It's going to be a test as I'm locked in my little cage while my wife gets royally fucked all weekend.
Last night I got a 45 minute handjob while we fantasy talked which will have to do me until Monday night. I wish it didn't take 30 years for her to completely open up sexually but at least we're there now.
Wow! A skiing holiday! When she’s not on the slopes she’ll be naked in their room. I can only imagine just how many times he’s going to fuck your wife. Actually, I’m thinking he’s balls deep right now. His big cock giving that married pussy exactly what it needs.

And my wife’s sexually is similar to your wife’s. It took us over twenty years to get us into the hotwife lifestyle we are now enjoying. To think, all those years other men could have been screwing her!

My wife is in Las Vegas this weekend, so 🤷🏻
Being in Vegas without you, it’s probably a safe bet she’s getting laid right now.

Is this going to be a “Stays in Vegas” situation? Or is she going to be sharing details with you?

Wow! A skiing holiday! When she’s not on the slopes she’ll be naked in their room. I can only imagine just how many times he’s going to fuck your wife. Actually, I’m thinking he’s balls deep right now. His big cock giving that married pussy exactly what it needs.

And my wife’s sexually is similar to your wife’s. It took us over twenty years to get us into the hotwife lifestyle we are now enjoying. To think, all those years other men could have been screwing her!
I don't think they'll actually be skiing at all. She phoned this morning to remind me of something and said they went out for a nice dinner last night then went back to the chalet where they had sex in front of the fireplace.
I'm stuck in a tiny cage until she gets back Monday late afternoon so I'm trying to keep busy on other things so I don't go crazy.

I don't think they'll actually be skiing at all. She phoned this morning to remind me of something and said they went out for a nice dinner last night then went back to the chalet where they had sex in front of the fireplace.
I'm stuck in a tiny cage until she gets back Monday late afternoon so I'm trying to keep busy on other things so I don't go crazy.
Nice! Sounds like your wife is having an amazing time.

Now you got me thinking about my wife. Naked with another man on a big bear skin rug. In front of a big fireplace. But the real heat is generating as they screw all night!

My wife will be going over to her boyfriends house on Saturday until later on Sunday as usual. I survived being caged while she was gone from last Friday until Monday. I got to enjoy a nice 30+ minute handjob Monday night with some very hot talking. She let me know that as long as she's seeing Joe I'll only ever be getting handjobs and going down on her.
Her goal is to get to her wedding weight of 135lbs and be able to fit in her wedding dress. She is 14lbs away and her boyfriend wants to have sex with her in it. I've been fantasizing about this and told her I'd love it. She thinks it's hot too. Half our sex talk was about that.

My wife will be going over to her boyfriends house on Saturday until later on Sunday as usual. I survived being caged while she was gone from last Friday until Monday. I got to enjoy a nice 30+ minute handjob Monday night with some very hot talking. She let me know that as long as she's seeing Joe I'll only ever be getting handjobs and going down on her.
Her goal is to get to her wedding weight of 135lbs and be able to fit in her wedding dress. She is 14lbs away and her boyfriend wants to have sex with her in it. I've been fantasizing about this and told her I'd love it. She thinks it's hot too. Half our sex talk was about that.
So basically your wife told you that Joe’s cock is the only one that’s going into her pussy. Wow! I don’t know if I could ever go for that with my wife and her lover. But on another level, the idea of another man “owning” Mrs. Screwher’s pussy is titillating.

The wedding dress idea is definitely relationship goals. I know I would like nothing more than to watch another screw my wife while she was in her wedding dress. But honestly I don’t think that’s something she would go for. I certainly hope it happens for you three.

So basically your wife told you that Joe’s cock is the only one that’s going into her pussy. Wow! I don’t know if I could ever go for that with my wife and her lover. But on another level, the idea of another man “owning” Mrs. Screwher’s pussy is titillating.

The wedding dress idea is definitely relationship goals. I know I would like nothing more than to watch another screw my wife while she was in her wedding dress. But honestly I don’t think that’s something she would go for. I certainly hope it happens for you three.
I won't be ready for intercourse until May at least anyways. She's been reading lots about cuckolding and wants to try a few things. My wife's sex drive is insatiable now. I wish she was this horny before menopause and open to talking about fantasies. All this has actually really helped me with my issues.
Us talking about our fantasies while she gives me a handjob gets really intense and better than our sex life was beforehand.

Back