Whose wife/SO is getting laid this weekend?

They had great focus to keep it going wit the TV turned up that loud. I suppose it was to hide the moans, but most people get turned on by that in hotels.

They had great focus to keep it going wit the TV turned up that loud. I suppose it was to hide the moans, but most people get turned on by that in hotels.
Lol I don't think it was intentional. My wife usually likes to have music playing but if I have to guess, they were just watching TV in between and just got going without bothering to turn the TV off

Moaning like a cheap whore, while in the background "Cmon down to the Price is Right!"

She send that to you while she was with her stud? Bet you had to pull your cock out and jack off to the sight.

Wow!!! That was fun!!!
Wife invited me into the shower this morning, a little teasing and edging, then after we dried off we got on top of the bed and finished each other off orally.

Nice way to start off a Sunday morning

Moaning like a cheap whore, while in the background "Cmon down to the Price is Right!"

She send that to you while she was with her stud? Bet you had to pull your cock out and jack off to the sight.
That was from last night. She sent it to me this morning. She's still with him until tomorrow

Video is too short, but great!

For my birthday once, my wife was out of town for a conference, and just before checking out entertained our regular threesome partner in her hotel room. She videoed the whole thing starting from allowing him into her room and ending with a duet wishing me a happy birthday as the camera captured a closeup of the creampie he left in her married snatch She came home to me right after, bringing a not-quite fresh creampie held in with a butt plug, and the video, as my birthday gifts.

Video is too short, but great!

For my birthday once, my wife was out of town for a conference, and just before checking out entertained our regular threesome partner in her hotel room. She videoed the whole thing starting from allowing him into her room and ending with a duet wishing me a happy birthday as the camera captured a closeup of the creampie he left in her married snatch She came home to me right after, bringing a not-quite fresh creampie held in with a butt plug, and the video, as my birthday gifts.
That's pretty fucking hot! My wife has given me similar birthday gifts in the past but the ultimate debaucherous surprise happened on our one year wedding anniversary.

My wife may be hooking up with one of her other regulars this weekend. It’s been a while since they’ve fucked so I hope he’s worked up so big loads for her!

My wife is naked upstairs right now. Unfortunately she is alone. But are there any other husbands getting lucky tonight? By that I mean their wives are getting fucked by another man tonight.

The wife and I watched a movie last night then went to bed where we sex talked while I got a handjob. She just left to go to her boyfriends until tomorrow.
It seems all 3 of us are turned on about Joe making love to my wife in her wedding dress. I really hope to be able to watch it happen.

I was wondering if other guys hotwives kept their wedding rings on or leave them at home when they go out with their other man.
My wife leaves hers at home every time. She teases me with different comments about leaving them.

The wife and I watched a movie last night then went to bed where we sex talked while I got a handjob. She just left to go to her boyfriends until tomorrow.
It seems all 3 of us are turned on about Joe making love to my wife in her wedding dress. I really hope to be able to watch it happen.

I was wondering if other guys hotwives kept their wedding rings on or leave them at home when they go out with their other man.
My wife leaves hers at home every time. She teases me with different comments about leaving them.
Mrs. Screwher always has her rings on. Even when another man is fucking her. She may be his physically at that moment. But she’s always my wife.

Mrs. Screwher always has her rings on. Even when another man is fucking her. She may be his physically at that moment. But she’s always my wife.
My wife leaves them at home mostly as they go out for dinners, shows or other events. She teases me about it by saying different things like when she's with him she's his girlfriend.

Back