Whose wife/SO is getting laid this weekend?

screwher

Literotica Guru
It’s the weekend! Hopefully you’re next couple days are full of fun, happiness and orgasms.

This thread is to share whose wife (or SO) is going to be getting some of that fun and pleasure from another person this weekend. Or if not this weekend, at least in the near future. Who’s going to be providing that service? And where is the deed going to be done? Feel free to share details.

I’m hoping my wife’s boyfriend comes a calling this weekend. Our schedules are wide open. And they’re due to give our mattress a nice workout!

My wife is heading out about 2pm to go see her other man. Going to dinner, then maybe do something else before going back to his place to spend the night and tomorrow with him.
She spent new years eve at his place and tonight will be the 5th Saturday in a row she stays over.

My wife has been with her boyfriend since yesterday afternoon and won't be returning home until this evening sometime. They went to The Keg for dinner last night, then to a comedy show before heading back to his place for the night. I love her new sexy attitude and that she's enjoying the best sex of her life knowing there's no going back to the way it use to be.
Later tonight before bed she'll play with my penis and tell me some naughty things of what they did and talked about. She's enjoying this cuckold adventure as much as I am, probably more.

You are a wonderful caring hubby looking after her hot needs. Good for you. When you are stroking, what thought takes you over the edge?🔥
With my health issues I like that her body is completely and exclusively his with them both acknowledging it. That he takes her places I never could and never will.

It’s Friday!

So whose sexy wifey or SO is going to be getting laid this weekend?

We have nothing concrete. But I’m hoping my wife’s boyfriend drops by sometime this weekend.

Sadly no plans this weekend. The rain put a damper on her fun last weekend, and things have just been a bit busy. Trying to get her a fun surprise for Valentine's Day next week though.

Back