Everything I Want To Do With My Wife

As a frequent visitor here, I have noticed that i'm not even remotely close to being the only one that is turned on by wanting to watch other men fuck my wife. I'm also not the only guy that really looks at cocks and finds the majority of them are wonderful and really wants to play with one. I just really love all things sex. two or more people getting together to try and make one another feel amazing, for a moment, in a world where so much time always has to go towards something other then our sexual desires and explorations, is one beautifully erotic fuck you. So, with that being said, I'm making a thread for everything I wish to do with my wife. please feel free to engage and explore your desires in here as well. I'm going to ask, out of respect to the people that put the work in to have this site always here for us, if we can keep the photos, gifs and video to links only, that would be super awesome. Lastly, let just make sure we respect everyone here. And, without further Ado, here we go!!!! :nana: :nana: :nana:

The Last View
Hey I wrote a 4 part story on this. While embellished a bit in certain places, it was based on real events. Fee free to check it out and maybe you can get soem ideas. I am not exagerating when I say that 3somes probably saved our marriage

As a frequent visitor here, I have noticed that i'm not even remotely close to being the only one that is turned on by wanting to watch other men fuck my wife. I'm also not the only guy that really looks at cocks and finds the majority of them are wonderful and really wants to play with one. I just really love all things sex. two or more people getting together to try and make one another feel amazing, for a moment, in a world where so much time always has to go towards something other then our sexual desires and explorations, is one beautifully erotic fuck you. So, with that being said, I'm making a thread for everything I wish to do with my wife. please feel free to engage and explore your desires in here as well. I'm going to ask, out of respect to the people that put the work in to have this site always here for us, if we can keep the photos, gifs and video to links only, that would be super awesome. Lastly, let just make sure we respect everyone here. And, without further Ado, here we go!!!! :nana: :nana: :nana:

The Last View
Would love to fuck her from the back while she sucks a hot load from your big cock. She would get a sizable creampie from me. Would snowball her after to taste that load.

The Last View
she is beautiful and you have a great cock..... did you cum all over her sweet ass?

The Last View
So I thought at the start you wanted her to fuck other guys. But then later on in the comments it looks like you are already sharing her..

Is that right?

Back