My wife texts with an older man

ADIDAS00

Skype/yahoo is money99j
So me and my wife like to get out of town a lot and go on weekend trips. There is a Town a few hours away that we visit periodically and we like a certain bar in that town. Over the past few years, every time we would go there, there was an older gentleman that would talk to us. We kept seeing him and talking with him and my wife really liked him and thought he was charming. She began to flirt with him each time we would see him and she would tell me how much she liked him after we left. A few months ago we were there and I encouraged her to get his phone number just to keep in touch. She was nervous but she got it and they began to text here and there. Then it turned more and more flirtatious. I could tell she was having so much fun teasing him. Throughout this whole process, I was encouraging her to have fun with it and enjoy it. She would show me the texts or tell me about them. There wasn’t any sneaking around. Then one night, she wanted to send him a teasing picture and I of course told her it was fine. He was a little shocked that I was aware and ok with it but he finally got comfortable with the idea. Now they text almost daily and she sends him pictures all the time. It’s been a fun journey for us and it really spiced things up for us in bed. We’ve had so much fun with it all. It’s brought us closer and we’re more connected. We also love discussing what she should send him next. It’s kind of become a little hobby for us to do together. He’s also a great guy so I have no problem with her showing off to him.

Anyway, I’d highly recommend to any couple to try it out.

How far do you want things to go with this gentleman? Do you want to keep like this: texting and flirty. Or are you anticipating a hotel room for your wife and him?
We’re taking things one step at a time and talking about it as we go. I’d be ok with pretty much anything. We’ll keep pushing the envelope.

We have a very secure marriage and we both love each other very much

Have you thought about her with other guys before or teasing other guys or did this new relationship with that older man spark the interest?

Yes good fun and keeps your relationship hot.

I know a few hot wife’s and send the odd naughty message (with husbands knowledge) to keep them both horny. It appears to enhance their sex life.

Not sure about her meeting him alone though. I think you should all meet together. I don’t like the idea of you the husband being excluded.

So me and my wife like to get out of town a lot and go on weekend trips. There is a Town a few hours away that we visit periodically and we like a certain bar in that town. Over the past few years, every time we would go there, there was an older gentleman that would talk to us. We kept seeing him and talking with him and my wife really liked him and thought he was charming. She began to flirt with him each time we would see him and she would tell me how much she liked him after we left. A few months ago we were there and I encouraged her to get his phone number just to keep in touch. She was nervous but she got it and they began to text here and there. Then it turned more and more flirtatious. I could tell she was having so much fun teasing him. Throughout this whole process, I was encouraging her to have fun with it and enjoy it. She would show me the texts or tell me about them. There wasn’t any sneaking around. Then one night, she wanted to send him a teasing picture and I of course told her it was fine. He was a little shocked that I was aware and ok with it but he finally got comfortable with the idea. Now they text almost daily and she sends him pictures all the time. It’s been a fun journey for us and it really spiced things up for us in bed. We’ve had so much fun with it all. It’s brought us closer and we’re more connected. We also love discussing what she should send him next. It’s kind of become a little hobby for us to do together. He’s also a great guy so I have no problem with her showing off to him.

i'm older and need your wifey to be my friend.

Have you thought about her with other guys before or teasing other guys or did this new relationship with that older man spark the interest?
We have fantasized about her with other men for a long time. Many years. We’ve also fantasize about me with other women as well. We like to go out looking for new people we might like. It’s kind of a hobby for us now. We’re both attractive so we both get hit on a lot and we love it!! It’s such a great time for us both

Yes good fun and keeps your relationship hot.

I know a few hot wife’s and send the odd naughty message (with husbands knowledge) to keep them both horny. It appears to enhance their sex life.

Not sure about her meeting him alone though. I think you should all meet together. I don’t like the idea of you the husband being excluded.
I have met him in person multiple times now. We have all sat and had drinks together and it was great. He’s a really great guy. When I am there he kind of acts standoffish. Sometimes I will leave and make an excuse that I need another drink so they have some time alone to talk. My wife says he gets more open when I’m not sitting right there. I liked the idea of her getting lunch with him so they would have more time to talk and get to know each other better. I know she likes him a lot and she loves talking with him

We have fantasized about her with other men for a long time. Many years. We’ve also fantasize about me with other women as well. We like to go out looking for new people we might like. It’s kind of a hobby for us now. We’re both attractive so we both get hit on a lot and we love it!! It’s such a great time for us both
Is this the furthest she’s gone down that hotwife path? Or has she sexted and flirted with someone else before?

No, this is her first friend that she’s texted with.

In the past she’s always flirted and so have I. We both get off on getting hit on and flirting back. It’s a thrill for us both. When we go out we call it “looking for locals”. We’re always looking and pointing out men and women to each other.

Good for you three having fun

Thank you!! We’ve been enjoying it a lot. He’s a nice guy and they get along great.

My wife wanted to push the envelope even more so we’re also on an app messaging with other guys. She loves the thrill of the hunt I guess. Shes been loving the excitement of it all.
I’d love to find a situation like this! I think it could be so pleasing for all concerned! I am sure I would want to push the envelope and be able to share my masturbation fantasy with the lady I was texting with! Thank you for sharing this! Kinda gives this older guy hope! lol

Thank you!! We’ve been enjoying it a lot. He’s a nice guy and they get along great.

My wife wanted to push the envelope even more so we’re also on an app messaging with other guys. She loves the thrill of the hunt I guess. Shes been loving the excitement of it all.
Thanks for sharing and making my day ! Any plans to join them if they get together ? Or if not a clean out when she returns or sloppy seconds?

Back