My wife texts with an older man

So me and my wife like to get out of town a lot and go on weekend trips. There is a Town a few hours away that we visit periodically and we like a certain bar in that town. Over the past few years, every time we would go there, there was an older gentleman that would talk to us. We kept seeing him and talking with him and my wife really liked him and thought he was charming. She began to flirt with him each time we would see him and she would tell me how much she liked him after we left. A few months ago we were there and I encouraged her to get his phone number just to keep in touch. She was nervous but she got it and they began to text here and there. Then it turned more and more flirtatious. I could tell she was having so much fun teasing him. Throughout this whole process, I was encouraging her to have fun with it and enjoy it. She would show me the texts or tell me about them. There wasn’t any sneaking around. Then one night, she wanted to send him a teasing picture and I of course told her it was fine. He was a little shocked that I was aware and ok with it but he finally got comfortable with the idea. Now they text almost daily and she sends him pictures all the time. It’s been a fun journey for us and it really spiced things up for us in bed. We’ve had so much fun with it all. It’s brought us closer and we’re more connected. We also love discussing what she should send him next. It’s kind of become a little hobby for us to do together. He’s also a great guy so I have no problem with her showing off to him.

Anyway, I’d highly recommend to any couple to try it out.
Has he sent your wife and "revealing" pictures?

So me and my wife like to get out of town a lot and go on weekend trips. There is a Town a few hours away that we visit periodically and we like a certain bar in that town. Over the past few years, every time we would go there, there was an older gentleman that would talk to us. We kept seeing him and talking with him and my wife really liked him and thought he was charming. She began to flirt with him each time we would see him and she would tell me how much she liked him after we left. A few months ago we were there and I encouraged her to get his phone number just to keep in touch. She was nervous but she got it and they began to text here and there. Then it turned more and more flirtatious. I could tell she was having so much fun teasing him. Throughout this whole process, I was encouraging her to have fun with it and enjoy it. She would show me the texts or tell me about them. There wasn’t any sneaking around. Then one night, she wanted to send him a teasing picture and I of course told her it was fine. He was a little shocked that I was aware and ok with it but he finally got comfortable with the idea. Now they text almost daily and she sends him pictures all the time. It’s been a fun journey for us and it really spiced things up for us in bed. We’ve had so much fun with it all. It’s brought us closer and we’re more connected. We also love discussing what she should send him next. It’s kind of become a little hobby for us to do together. He’s also a great guy so I have no problem with her showing off to him.

That's fabulous that you've met such a good man ....... him being older probably helped the convos with you and your wife since he wasn't aggressive or too forward unlike most younger men.

I bet the fact that he never even asked your wife for any naughty photos helped her want to send them to him. Sooo cool. A win for us " older men " I guess.

Maybe you could join them for lunch the next time you're in the town but unfortunately you got an " emergency call " from work and you just had to head back with your wife not wanting to back out and leave him hanging went to have " lunch ". No biggie. She should go and enjoy the time with a friend 🙂

Thank you for sharing this with us.

Thank you!! We’ve been enjoying it a lot. He’s a nice guy and they get along great.

My wife wanted to push the envelope even more so we’re also on an app messaging with other guys. She loves the thrill of the hunt I guess. Shes been loving the excitement of it all.
I'd love for my wife to ummm communicate with other guys too even if it was just flirting or even a little teasing. I don't think she'd actually do it but perhaps after a few drinks and during pillow talk I can convince her to just try and see what " trouble " she can get into 😜 if I may kindly ask what app are you guys using? Feel free to DM if needed. TIA

Hmm sometimes when you get to close to the edge of the pool you get wet...
Be careful what you wish for

I think there is a certain amount of security with being naughty on-line. You are able to let go of your inhibitions more freely because it's just fun. I have been sexting with a woman on the other side of the country for 3 years. We are both married but our spouses have lost interest in us. We have no plans of ever meeting, but it helps fill the void.

I think there is a certain amount of security with being naughty on-line. You are able to let go of your inhibitions more freely because it's just fun. I have been sexting with a woman on the other side of the country for 3 years. We are both married but our spouses have lost interest in us. We have no plans of ever meeting, but it helps fill the void.
Would love to do this open up to another person and let your sexual fantasies cum alive with another person adding and involved so hot❤️

Thank you for sharing your experience… it’s good to hear that there are gents out there like us and who know how to respect and have fun a couple or lady! Thank you for supporting her

Neat thread... He is a very lucky man. It is great that both You and your wife enjoy the risque' flirting.... Have enjoyed online pics and camming with other marrieds....(mature women) it is fun, it is hot.... it is a release. Enjoy!

I think it's time for the relationship to get physical. There's nothing wrong with allowing your wife to be felt by another man - especially since the foreplay has been verbal and text.

The older bull scenario seems pretty common.

I can sort of see why since a lot of young guys go for older hotwives or MILFs too, it depends.

Always good to have some friends outside of the marriage. :D

I thought I’d give this thread a bump

Shes still talking to her older friend. We actually went and saw him last weekend. They had plenty of time to talk in person which I can tell she enjoys. She’s a happy wife and I’m a happy hubby

Attachments

• 02df3eb5-f81b-4fc3-ba18-5fc80976fe74.jpeg
    02df3eb5-f81b-4fc3-ba18-5fc80976fe74.jpeg
    75.1 KB · Views: 64

Shes still talking to her older friend. We actually went and saw him last weekend. They had plenty of time to talk in person which I can tell she enjoys. She’s a happy wife and I’m a happy hubby
I thinks this is awesome! I just wish I was that older guy in her life!

Wow! Just from what on display here your wifebis pretty hot! I have a feeling one of your excursions to visit him is going to result in a hotel room. And he makes her a really happy wife.

Back