My wife texts with an older man

I thought I’d give this thread a bump

Shes still talking to her older friend. We actually went and saw him last weekend. They had plenty of time to talk in person which I can tell she enjoys. She’s a happy wife and I’m a happy hubby
Very nice... Enjoying the story and photos

Shes still talking to her older friend. We actually went and saw him last weekend. They had plenty of time to talk in person which I can tell she enjoys. She’s a happy wife and I’m a happy hubby

My wife loves to text, sext and tease with two of her old boyfriends. I'm good with it.
I wonder if they talk about sex

Soooo delicious beautiful

When she was younger, my wife had regular conversations with a much older man until he returned to his home land. I enjoyed hearing what she would share with me.

That kind of makes sense. It’s a very memorable moment so I can see how someone would want to stay in touch
My wife (X) would sit on the couch right next to me and text her "just a friend" and giggle and coo all evening.

Much earlier in our marriage I caught my wife emailing with an older professor she knew. At this time she was in her early 30s and he was probably late 50s or early 60. He was a pretty distinguished guy and well know in his field. The worst I saw was some playful flirtation. She sent him some selfies of herself in tiny bikinis posing in the bathroom. No nudes. He politely said he liked them a lot and suggested she should send more. She's never expressed interest in older men; in fact she loves very young guys. I think she likes attention and affirmation from men. At the time I was upset about it but also turned on.

Back