Everything I Want To Do With My Wife

Yes. It took a lot of arguing and several tense weeks, but we finally came to terms. Her parents were hippies, and her liberal values played a big part. She decided I should not repress my desires, but that she would have to be in control. That was almost 13 years ago. Still together.

Yes. It took a lot of arguing and several tense weeks, but we finally came to terms. Her parents were hippies, and her liberal values played a big part. She decided I should not repress my desires, but that she would have to be in control. That was almost 13 years ago. Still together.
interesting! how is she in control?

Very nice. I’m glad y’all could work with that and stay and love each other. 99% of the time that doesn’t end the way it does for you. I take it you know how lucky you are! My wife knows I’m extremely curious about guys, but no playing

Very nice. I’m glad y’all could work with that and stay and love each other. 99% of the time that doesn’t end the way it does for you. I take it you know how lucky you are! My wife knows I’m extremely curious about guys, but no playing
Work with her on the fantasies. Satisfaction is centered in the mind. Let her mindfuck you with your fondest desired.

Back