Everything I Want To Do With My Wife

As a frequent visitor here, I have noticed that i'm not even remotely close to being the only one that is turned on by wanting to watch other men fuck my wife. I'm also not the only guy that really looks at cocks and finds the majority of them are wonderful and really wants to play with one. I just really love all things sex. two or more people getting together to try and make one another feel amazing, for a moment, in a world where so much time always has to go towards something other then our sexual desires and explorations, is one beautifully erotic fuck you. So, with that being said, I'm making a thread for everything I wish to do with my wife. please feel free to engage and explore your desires in here as well. I'm going to ask, out of respect to the people that put the work in to have this site always here for us, if we can keep the photos, gifs and video to links only, that would be super awesome. Lastly, let just make sure we respect everyone here. And, without further Ado, here we go!!!! :nana: :nana: :nana:

The Last View
I’d love to fuck your wife! And I share the same thoughts about wt bing cocks… and wanting to experience cocks too! Have you ever told your wife about that? Maybe she’d be into it!

I have said before that a woman's ass is somehow connected to her dirty talking vocabulary.
I'm a bit jealous of your wife taking your cock up her ass.
Oh she fucking loves it. Especially when she wants it and ask for it. Usually when she sees my balls hanging a little lower then normal cause she loves when they slap her clit when I’m in her ass

My wife and I have only partaken in anal a handful of times and each and every time she was drunk haaaaa!! She had no inhibitions so she said " go ahead and give it to me like I'm a bad girl " her words not mine!!!

Each time I couldn't help but imagine how nice it would had been if we had one of our friends there at that very moment to keep her mouth ummm busy 😜?!?!? Hmmmmm!

My wife used to ask for anal, but would never use the words or talk dirty. She liked when i would, though
When my wife wants it in the ass, she uses more discreet expressions like “the other place.”

Only one other man other than myself has had the good fortune of having anal with her. Unfortunately I wasn’t in the room for that. So I’d love nothing more to watch another man lube up her ass and his cock and then give it to her!

My wife and I have only partaken in anal a handful of times and each and every time she was drunk haaaaa!! She had no inhibitions so she said " go ahead and give it to me like I'm a bad girl " her words not mine!!!

Each time I couldn't help but imagine how nice it would had been if we had one of our friends there at that very moment to keep her mouth ummm busy 😜?!?!? Hmmmmm!
My wife has been air tight stuffed so many times. Sometimes she like to replace the usual cock in front of her with a pretty pussy to eat

Back