What is your darkest fantasy?

Mine would be turned to a complete fem (fully dressed in short skirt ,thigh high and heels). Be fucked fully dressed and wife too by a couple hung guys all bare and enjoying sharing cum with her

Had a dark daydream today. At home, intruders break in and tie me up over one end of our table. At the other end, my wife is stripped to her panties and bent over. I'm told if i get hard, I'll be constantly jerked off until im begging for it to stop. I get hard straight away, as her panties are slid to her ankles, legs stretched as far apart as possible within her panties...then straight away the leaders thick cock is rammed fully into her from behind. She moans a gutteral sound as he pounds into her. I notice after only a few strokes his cock is glistening with her wetness. The ante is upped. I'm told if i cum twice they'll cum inside her bare. The guy jacking me is very good at it, using my precum to lube my shaft. I start to shake violently as my first load works its way up my shaft, me helpless to stop it, being so turned on watching her. He cups my load, walks over to my wife and rubs it on her tits. He returns and jacks me again. The main man is now pounding hard, slow strokes into her, she's on her tiptoes bent over. 'I'm gonna fill you up!'.....she replies in a whisper 'I'm cumming!'. With that i cum again.....

I present as female 100% of the time. A dark fantasy for others might just be how I live. Since my first sexual acting out my desire has always been to be a genuine get down nasty slut. My favorite kind of man is one that knows what he wants and how he wants it.
He needn’t be cruel but I do need him to act out passionately, with unstinting desire. I need to feel totally overwhelmed, surrendered…..no resistance to anything he wants me to do.
I have such an acquaintance…….I once performed for him with several big men. He sat and watched nursing a scotch and telling me what to do. I did it too……deep throat till vomiting, fist up my ass-cunt..eating cum from ass and vagina….cum everywhere.
The pay off is the memory…..permanently seared into my brain.

to be sitting at home with my religious wife one evening when our home is invaded by 4 guys. They tie me to a chair have sex with my wife and force to me to watch while they video-tape them fucking her. Then they make me clean their cocks while forcing my wife to watch.

When I'm so horny I'm actively losing my mind, I imagine giving my girlfriend control over everything - my money, my identity, all my possessions including my clothes. Give her everything and make myself totally dependent on her. Then I cum, and sanity reasserts itself.

My DARKEST Fantasies? Holy shit. Here we go:

1. If I had met my wife and her family when I was 19 and her mom was still young. She has four sisters, one brother. I slowly end up seducing her and her sisters and finally her mother. All five women mine to fuck at will, totally subservient to me. Her brother and father end up becoming cuckolds in the house, constantly working and facilitating our sexcapades. I fuck my MIL while my FIL holds her legs wide so I can get in deep into his wife. He cleans up the creampies after. I make lover to my wife and her sisters, while her brother is bringing us water, maybe making us lunch, sometimes even putting me inside his sisters with his own hands or holding their legs open for me. I'm watching a game with my FIL when I suddenly get an urge to get my cock sucked and tell his wife, my MIL, to come over and suck my cock till I fill her mouth with cum. I'm having a casual conversation with my BIL about the stock market when suddenly I want one of his sisters, perhaps my wife's oldest, so I tell her to strip and come sit in my lap. She does so, mounting me, and rides me while I talk to her brother.

2. If my wife left me the first year of our marriage, and regretted it. She comes home and finds her hotter little sister living in the house, 5 months pregnant, married to me.

3. A racial supremacist woman who is one of the most beautiful women on the planet ends up seduced and knocked up by a huge-cocked dude from whatever race she hates. She had him wear a condom for this reason but it breaks because he's so big.
Wife must have a hell of a good looking family!

I would say mine would fall under something forced.
Forced fantasies really are a lot more common than many would care to admit, due to social stigma. Real force is a vile thing. Just because someone has a fantasy about a thing doesn't mean they want to do it in reality. There is just a thrill in imagining doing taboo things, and the fantasy of giving up or taking control.

Just in the same way violent games doesn’t make people violent. Having dark, sexual fantasies doesn’t make someone a sexual predator. Actions are what matters.

Most people (especially women, IMO) don’t fantasize about rape really, but more about being forced to to what they would secretly love to do with the person (or type of person) they would love to do it with…

I present as female 100% of the time. A dark fantasy for others might just be how I live. Since my first sexual acting out my desire has always been to be a genuine get down nasty slut. My favorite kind of man is one that knows what he wants and how he wants it.
He needn’t be cruel but I do need him to act out passionately, with unstinting desire. I need to feel totally overwhelmed, surrendered…..no resistance to anything he wants me to do.
I have such an acquaintance…….I once performed for him with several big men. He sat and watched nursing a scotch and telling me what to do. I did it too……deep throat till vomiting, fist up my ass-cunt..eating cum from ass and vagina….cum everywhere.
The pay off is the memory…..permanently seared into my brain.
I always respect women as a peace of art, that God created uou guys at the ultimate of beauties. Your pussies are like a pinkish bloosom and your arms pits' odor is the best perfume, and your ass holes are the most important holy glory holes. So before fucking any woman I start prying and watching them carefully. So I wish I be with you.

I'd love to see my gorgeous hot-bodied brunette ex-wife out in public with 2 of her black co-workers. When she sees me staring at the 3 of them together, they come over and she says to me "you're gonna suck their big black cocks for me - right here where everyone can see." I try to resist but these guys are huge. She starts laughing at me because by now she can see my little dick is rock hard in my pants. I give in and suck those amazing black cocks to full erection - 10-11 inches each! Then they proceed to power-fuck her and make her say how much she loves black cock and how she's black-owned now. After about 15 minutes, I cum in my pants without touching my dick. The whole time a crowd of 20-25 people had gathered and were watching her become a black cock slut!

Back