The Official Authors' Hangout Nude Day 2019 Contest Support Thread.

Please Miss, can I get an extension until Monday? The cat walked across the keyboard and hit the delete key, and my dog ate my Google Drive......

NotWise answered the question I had. The story gets submitted as normal but is flagged as being part of the comp. Should I put a note at the beginning highlighting that?

Russ

You have until July 11th to submit the story. No rush, but the earlier it goes in, the more exposure it gets (in theory).

You have to follow the submission guidelines to a tee, but the guidelines don't require that you add a comment at the beginning of the story to say it's part of the contest. A lot of people do, but it's optional. I've done it before, but I'm not sure there's a good reason.

Last edited:
Mine's going into I/T instead of E&V, so I'm not too worried about a slow start.

Mine’s going into Loving Wives. Still writing but it’s closer. “White Wedding.” I’m having a lot of fun writing it. It has everything you need for LW plus extras.

Mine’s going into Loving Wives. Still writing but it’s closer. “White Wedding.” I’m having a lot of fun writing it. It has everything you need for LW plus extras.

Loving Wives!

What's the over-under on its eventual score? 3.3?

I kid. But not by much. Keep plugging!

I've never had the courage to post a LW story. Not really my thing anyway, to be fair.

Chloe's average Loving Wives entry score. is 4.72. Just sayin'.

Which has surprised me, but they’ve all done quite well and I keep getting asked for the next instalments.....

But I better finish this one. 66k words and still writing....

Last edited:
Well, for better or worse, 'City of Angels' has been submitted.

It makes perfect sense for a Nude Day story to be in Erotic Horror, right?

Submitted

I just submitted my first contest story to the Nude Day Challenge. I'm a little nervous.
It's titled "Skunked"

Welp, "Through Steam and Glass" is published!

That makes it two stories on this site for me. Does that make me an official Literotica author? Will my life going forward consist of drinking coffee, lounging on couches, casual sodomy?

That makes it two stories on this site for me. Does that make me an official Literotica author? Will my life going forward consist of drinking coffee, lounging on couches, casual sodomy?

At least - together with moaning about trolls, 1-votes, and debauchery (in the interests of research, of course!).

Alas, no. Your life will now consist of struggling with story bunnies, plot Wobblies, characterization doubts, panic attacks over your next story and dealing with spam because hey, you’re now a Literotica author and the Trolls are chasing you😂

The certificate should show up in your email inbox any day now.

Coffee is a big part of membership. I spend much more time sitting in my ergonomic chair in front of my computer than lounging on a couch, however, and sodomy, casual or formal, has yet to raise its . . . erm . . . head in my daily routine.

Last edited:
The certificate should show up in your email inbox any day now.

Coffee is a big part of membership. I spend much more time sitting in my ergonomic chair in front of my computer than lounging on a couch, however, and sodomy, causal or formal, has yet to raise its . . . erm . . . head in my daily routine.

Mmmm...

Coffee.

Mmmm...

Coffee.

Coffee good. Couch OK. I'll take a pass on "sodomy", thanks.

I understand that over on the BSDM side they offer inducements from the British navy in the days of sail - rum, sodomy, and the lash.:devil:

Also, getting up at noon because you were writing until 4:30. And, yes, coffee. I've found Yellowtail Shiraz best while actually writing, though.

My wife stopped drinking coke and her knee joints improved dramatically....

Coffee is essential. It’s playing a big part in my stories now for some reason.

Yellow tail Shiraz. The Australian one? Just curious, what do you pay for it? I get for about $8 AUD.

Russ

Make your coffee with Red Bull and you’ll never look back

A friend told me the filthiest thing she’s seen in one of my stories is a character pouring an ice cold can of Coke into a fresh pot of black coffee and then chugging the whole thing.

Yellow tail Shiraz. The Australian one? Just curious, what do you pay for it? I get for about $8 AUD.

Russ

Less than U.S. $7 for the big bottle at the U.S. big-box store COSTCO.

I've been drinking Australian wines (not exclusively, of course) since Nana Jockel, wife of the then Australian ambassador to Thailand, was bringing Aussie wines to cocktail parties in boxes. The U.S. watchdog magazine Consumers Reports rated Yellowtail wines at the top in price/quality pairings a few years ago, so I tried their Shiraz and found it to be my best everyday drinking wine to go to.

I live in winery country, with $20/bottle being about the average. I buy them but not for everyday drinking.

Back