Any guys who enjoy acting 'slutty' when giving head?

How could you not be a little slutty. Your sucking a cock. The taste, the smell, the texture. Hopefully he leaks precum readily to add to the excitement of having something in you mouth that gives you so much pleasure. The way your tongue feels as it slides and curls around the head and through his hole at the tip. The pure sexual lust you feel as his balls begin to tighten just before his cum shoots into your mouth, mixing with your saliva and overloading your taste buds as his moans of pleasure radiate out of his body and across your tongue. I just may be a slut for cock.;)
 
The sluttier the better. I love it when people talk dirty and moan while sucking my cock and I know when I have a cock in my mouth I love to talk dirty and act all slutty. It definitely seems to add to the passion :devil:
 
My bud (buddies) calls me 'baby', gives me direction that I gladly follow. I know I like it that way, they love it :).
 
How could you not be a little slutty. Your sucking a cock. The taste, the smell, the texture. Hopefully he leaks precum readily to add to the excitement of having something in you mouth that gives you so much pleasure. The way your tongue feels as it slides and curls around the head and through his hole at the tip. The pure sexual lust you feel as his balls begin to tighten just before his cum shoots into your mouth, mixing with your saliva and overloading your taste buds as his moans of pleasure radiate out of his body and across your tongue. I just may be a slut for cock.;)

Exactly this! :D
 
I always tell my BF that he's a naughty slutty cock sucker!! He gets real sluttty and sucks the dick harder and deeper down his throat. But he knows how to be real slutty for me and take it out just In time to get a hot facial of sperm, all covered in cum he looks back at me for my approval! I tell him what a good slutty cock sucker he is and how proud it makes me!!!

He's a lucky boy. You know how to treat him right. It's so reassuring for a submissive to have a firm controlling hand to guide you, as well as a firm cock in your mouth. The combination of both is just heaven for a compliant boy. Facials are very satisfying too, from the visual aspect of it, but don't waste that spunk either, swallowing is the best option...
 
When don't I?

Giving head to another guy, licking his ass and eating his cum is always slutty to me - that's what I love about it. To get even sluttier, do more guys one after the other or all at once. The most cocks I've satisfied at once was when I had a huge one that came in my ass while another used my mouth. Meanwhile I was warming up my next two dicks to take in mouth or ass, one in each hand.

Even just two guys on a couch watching porn or sports while I crawl back and forth to suck each while caressing the other is pretty good. Sleeping between a man's legs with his cock in my mouth and trying to coax more cum out if I awaken is pretty slutty and a wonderful way to spend the part of the night one is asleep.
 
How can one not act slutty, that's where all the power is...that extra hard stroke or hard cock bite just adds to the slut~ness...
 
Let me think now...................Hmmm, Do I enjoy behaving like a slut when I'm down on my knees allowing another guy to hold my head and shove his cock down my throat and roughly fuck my throat and then release his cum in my mouth which I have to swallow? Gee, I don't know..that's a hard one! Do you need an answer right away? I'll have to get back to you on that.
 
I was with my bud and a friend of his yesterday :). I was theirs , all day. They had me begging , literally begging:) to be their slut. A new twist in our get togethers:). I loved it:).
 
Nice, ty. :heart:
I am probably not alone here, but the more aroused I get as I lick his shaft and balls, the sluttier I act. The sluttier I act as I let him push his cock all the way in gets me more aroused, the more aroused I get as I stroke him up and down in my mouth, moaning. and drooling precum, the sluttier I act.... It is such a sexy vicious cycle that ends up in a very happy hot mess. :devil:
 
Oh gawd! I love this. :devil: I know when I have a cock in my mouth my cock gets so hard and needy, many times I have had uncontrollable orgasms just from lightly brushing it up against his leg. :eek:
 
Ever since I started hooking up with men (I am bisexual), I've had a certain kink when it comes to talking dirty/being a little whore when it comes to sucking dicks.
(eg: moaning loudly with their dick in your mouth, sucking off someone I just met, giving head to multiple men at the same time, talking dirty/having them talk dirty to me).

Is there anyone else who feels the same way. I sometimes get a little embarrassed after I've finished giving a partner a blowjob cause I'm scared I'm way too intense!

That describes me perfectly. I don't get embarrassed anymore though.
 
I like to really get into it when Im giving head, I will get full contact. Ive let guys fuck my face, I like to rub my cock all over his, get my precum everywhere then lick it up. Sometimes, if I really get into it, I will jack off and shoot my load on his nuts and shaft, then lick it all up while sucking. I will take some of my cum and tongue his ass while stroking, and rub his cum all over my face when he shoots. I will beg him to use me as his living breathing masturbation toy.

One thing I want to try, but havent had the nerve yet, is to let a guy shoot on my face and then go out in public without wiping my face.

I will also take his cum covered cock and slide it up and down the crack of my ass, and tease him with my ass while Im jerking myself off, then cum all over his crotch and lick it up.

Yeah, I have a fairly healthy cum fetish.
 
Last edited:
Being slutty

I'd want be the slut. I haven't sucked or anything yet, but after a couple times and losing my cherry. Its what gets me going. Pm me to chat
 
Ever since I started hooking up with men (I am bisexual), I've had a certain kink when it comes to talking dirty/being a little whore when it comes to sucking dicks.
(eg: moaning loudly with their dick in your mouth, sucking off someone I just met, giving head to multiple men at the same time, talking dirty/having them talk dirty to me).

Is there anyone else who feels the same way. I sometimes get a little embarrassed after I've finished giving a partner a blowjob cause I'm scared I'm way too intense!

ohhh, how I'd love to see that! :devil:
 
Back
Top