Why do normally straight guys have cock fantasies?

mmm hot......steam room. Towel's barely covering erections......glances...is he checking me out like I am checking him out? Hope so. Three, four, five guys all wanting each other.

mmm hot......steam room. Towel's barely covering erections......glances...is he checking me out like I am checking him out? Hope so. Three, four, five guys all wanting each other.

Oh God yes I love steam rooms, the smell of hot male flesh, wondering who will make the first move

Ohh yes

Oh God yes I love steam rooms, the smell of hot male flesh, wondering who will make the first move

I am in my late 30's and I get very turned on by another man's cock. It started for me about 10 years ago. I don't have alot of experience due to the fact that I have never met someone that I truely trust and feel comfortable with. I have never told my wife this but I am trying to slowly let her know is some kind of way. She really loves fingering my ass when she gives me a blow job. I'm starting to wonder if it would turn her on if she knew.
As I have evolved in my sexuality, I prettymuch have come to the conclusion that I am not really attracted to males. I have never really desired to kiss another man, but I will be open minded enough to say that if we was in the middle of some really hot sex, I might would want to, or at least let him if he wanted to. I used to worry about me being bi or gay, but as I have gotten older, it really doesnt matter to me what I am. I really don't put a lable on my sexuality. I love women, and the appearance of women drives in insane. Guys really don't, but the thought of a guy fucking the hell out of me drives me as insane as well. I have sucked two cocks, and loved it. I am currently looking for a buddy in my area that shares the same desires as me.. I hope I do one day, because I really want to have a guy around so we could just let go and go at it whenever we could.

I've been thinking about this for a while. I'm straight, married, sexually satisfied with my mate, but I want to experience sex with another man. Why is this? I don't usually find men attradctive, although I can appreciate a good looking male or female. I just have a desire to experience what it's like to suck a hard cock or be taken in the ass by someone so I can feel what it's like.

The thing that's got me wondering is that I don't think I'd want it to be a one time thing--I think I'd probally like it every once in a while even though my first preference sexually is with a woman. And I know my significant other would not be up for knowing this or participating in any way.

I don't think it's the taboo aspect at all. Maybe it's just me and others here being open to expanding their sexual horizons without worrying if it makes them less of a man (and I'm not saying being gay makes you less of a man--I'm just relaying the stereotype so don't take offence).

So why do you think straight guys have an urge to experiment with other men?

I think some guys just want to know what it's like. some may suspect -- or have already discovered -- that there are ways to experience mind-blowing pleasure that don't center primarily around their own cocks. that another guy's cock might be just the way to explore some of those ways.

[As I have evolved in my sexuality, I prettymuch have come to the conclusion that I am not really attracted to males. I have never really desired to kiss another man, but I will be open minded enough to say that if we was in the middle of some really hot sex, I might would want to, or at least let him if he wanted to. I used to worry about me being bi or gay, but as I have gotten older, it really doesnt matter to me what I am. I really don't put a lable on my sexuality. I love women, and the appearance of women drives in insane. Guys really don't, but the thought of a guy fucking the hell out of me drives me as insane as well.]

Zane, I couldn't have put it better myself. I love the female form and everything about it, and I've never "checked out" a guy in the street or on a beach or anything like that. In that way, I just don't see the attraction. I don't have fantasies about kissing or making out with a guy, though, as you said, in a hot and heavy MMF threesome situation, I could probably be persuaded. One of those things you'd do in the "heat of the moment," so to speak. An until recently, I never gave much thought to any sort of ass-play with a guy, either on the giving or receiving end, but lately I've been giving it some thought; it's always been about the thought of sucking off another guy that has appealed to me. It's almost like the guy himself is only secondary in my fantasy. These days I consider myself bi, though I never really did before, or maybe I just never wanted to admit it. (Hmmmm, maybe that's why the idea of a shemale always turns me on....) Either way, it's a very hot idea whose time I hope will come for me someday.

Last edited:
Are we just looking for new excitement?

I too an fantasizing about sucking a cock, but haven't found the perfect situation to explore it.
But, for me I think that as each of us reach a point where we have experienced enough sexually with women are looking for something new and maybe even forbidden.
Being in my 60's now I have progressed where feeling a bare breast was exciting through my first time fucking to first blow job and finally anal and then having a partner who will push the boundaries of male female sex there was nothing left, except threesomes or orgies but they are just MF sex to the extreme.
At some point we may just come to grips with the idea that it is only pleasure shared, given or received. We, or at least I, am pleasure driven and in the beginning all I thought about was pussy until having had a lot, start expanding my fantasies and MM or MMF or whatever variation was just the next step.
Wouldn't it be nice if we could evolve to the point where we could just enjoy anyone without worrying about label's or taboos'?

I fantasy fucking a hot passable shemale, one with large breasts.

I'd love to unload into her ass.

I agree. moulderhere. That's a hot fantasy of mine, too. Love the idea of stroking her cock while I do her ass.

I used to feel that way but now I've enjoyed some cock I check out guys constantly lol

It was surprising to me at first, to see how many men have an attraction to penises. But beyond all the psychological aspects, beyond all the categorizing, there's simply the male libido. We see something involved in sex or related to sex and we think sex. Sexual desire isn't sexual orientation. And like someone else said, fetishes don't have to make sense.

I think that's also a part of the appeal of trannies or femboys. There's the feminine body along with a penis, which is something we can relate to, we know what it feels like to have one.
There's many dynamics and everyone has their preferences but in the end sex is sexual and men like sex....pretty simple even through all the complexities we put into it.

Last edited:
Take it a step further.

Ever been with a woman that doesn't like to give blowjobs? I have and for the life of me I have no idea why. Now mind you, I am by no means the biggest guy in the world so it has nothing to do with me feeling like mine deserves never ending attention, but there are times I would rather give a long delicious bj instead of having normal sex. I would never ever turn down the chance to give one so I find it odd that a woman would feel like that.

Back