Why do normally straight guys have cock fantasies?

I'm not saying it's abnormal--I'm just trying to figure it out that's all. Thought with as many different types of people that come here this would be the best place for the question.

I'm totally secure with my sexuality and maybe that's why I can admit that I'd like to try things sexually with another man. I'm not worried that it'll change me into something I'm not, I just think I'd like it in the right context and just wondering how others that feel this way feel about the subject.

Maybe it is the same reason straight women want to try another woman......I'm not gay or bi.....but would still like to try something new.......

Several possibilities occur:

1. You might in fact be bisexual and just never realized it. This is particularly likely if you happen to be a bi guy with a strong preference for women (being bi doesn't necessarily mean an equal attraction to both sexes) who never had occasion to come into much contact with the gay scene.

2. The old "Everybody is bi," theory might be getting one over on you. Lots of people like to cite Freud and his assertion that everyone, and he does mean EVERYone, has both homosexual and heterosexual thoughts, urges, and fantasies, just in the case of most people they're either subconscious or something that's never addressed. Keep in mind this would still technically make you "straight", at least as far as society's general definition goes. You're still as straight as the next guy...it's just that the next guy isn't as straight as he thinks he is.

3. You might just be attracted to something that is taboo. Anything that your mind considers daring, experimental, out of the ordinary, or forbidden can therefore seem arousing. I know you specifically said you don't think this is the case, but sometimes you'd be surprised at how simple the answers can be.

4. You just like dicks. Fetishes don't have to make sense. In fact, kind of by definition they rarely make sense. The penis has been your direct expression of your sexuality for your entire adult life, so perhaps it's just inevitable that you would start to wonder about others'. And a penis is a very direct, active expression of sex (whereas female genitalia is, by its nature, more passive. No offense ladies, I'm just talking about the basic anatomy of things here), so the appeal might simply be the idea of a partner who has that quality.

Might I add, I've got a thing for experimental straight guys, so whatever the root of this phenomena I'm rather grateful for it. ;)

The taboo aspect of it I agree with 100%. I can't say that I hook up with lots of "straight," "experimenting," or "curious" guys, because I don't.
However, I have had some of my non gay male friends ask me about what it is like...and sometimes it is more of a conversation than just a simple nervous question. I get the feeling that it is, for them, the taboo aspect that makes them so curious about it.

Topher

If men were like dogs, and could suck their own dick, there wouldn't be a guy anywhere who wouldn't give themselves head.

Men are in love with their own dicks, it's part of what makes us a man, and it making it feel awesome makes us feel awesome.

There are probably many guys who've fantasized about sucking their own member, however since most can't those fantasies can turn to fantasies about other cocks in their mouths b/c that's the closest they'll ever get to sucking their own.

this is why a lot of guys who have cock fantasies mainly have an oral fantasy and not one involving anal penetration (if you have the latter, you're most likely bi or gay)

I have been thinking about cock ever since I learned to jerk off.

I think about cock because it is hard.

My Opinion

I think it has to do with spending most of our life being an "out-ie," that is always penetrating and depositing into someone else. We watch the experience of our partner and the apparent enjoyment that women have when they suck us off or function otherwise as our "in-ie." It's that control that we allow our partner to exercise over our genitals, and orgasm, that leads us to wonder what it's like to, literally, be on the other end of the stick.
:rolleyes:
Plus, we understand the equipment operation pretty darned well, too.

I can understand your feelings. I am 60 yo married, last few years have been looking for another man who would like to swap blowjobs. I do not find men attractive,but want to suck cock badly!

I've been wondering about this as well. I have the exact same issue as you, and would love to fullfill my fantasy, as I find myself getting off more thinking about being with a man more than a woman. I too, don't lust for any particular man that I see, it just his parts that I want.

that's pretty much what it is.
It's just a desire for the parts downstairs.
Beyond that is a different dynamic, but not one that I and many others have a desire for.

I am just very curious about how a cock feels and tastes when I suck it...How it changes as he gets more excited and how it feels to have a load of cum in my mouth.

I am just very curious about how a cock feels and tastes when I suck it...How it changes as he gets more excited and how it feels to have a load of cum in my mouth.

Me too Tom, to feel it get more and more aroused in my mouth....knowing how full he is and he's about to erupt while my lips and tongue are on his cock. Mmmmm!

It sounds like you could be "bi" and just not know/admitted it yet. I too had thoughts of what it would feel like to give oral to a man, to the point that I acquired a toy to "try it out." However, the more I fantasized the more the fantasy evolved and the more I realized I had always been attracted to men, but too scared to fess up to it. There is nothing wrong or unnatural about this.

Now I identify myself as bisexual and am fortunate enough to be married to a totally understanding wife. I can no longer imagine living life without this knowledge and am much more at peace than ever.

It's odd reading the above responses -- and it leaves me to wonder if any of you have tried uber-fem TGs before being intimate with another man.

Personally, I draw the line at male-to-female TGs (the hot ones anyway -- I steer clear of the dust-bags and fat ones).

As a T-girl myself, it appears that T-girls are attractive to bi-sexual women, bi-sexual men, straight women, and even some lesbians and straight men.

When a T-girl looks good as female, particularly when she has breast augmentation it seems she attracts anybody who is attracted to females.

Interestingly, it appears that the group least attracted to T-girls are 100% gay men.

Many people believe that T-girls are more likely to be bisexual or gay than men but this is not true (unless you count being with a woman as being lesbian).

In reality what I believe is that all men have some bi curiosity and in the case of a T-girl once you have strayed from social norms in one direction ie gender bending, you are more open to explore other areas of sexuality.

Why do "normally straight" guys have cock fantasies? I'd turn that around and ask, Why not? Why do we (and by "we" I mean modern, Western, and especially American culture), so strongly condemn same-gender sexuality, and have such a sex-negative attitude generally? Why do we focus so much attention on a gay gene, as if finding physical pleasure and emotional fulfillment with a same-sex partner can only be okay if you can't help yourself from feeling the attraction you feel, instead of hunting for a gene that makes some people repulsed, fearful or angry at the mere prospect of engaging in homosexual behavior? All other things being equal, I prefer having sex with a man to playing golf with a man--or mowing the lawn, or going to the dentist, or any number of other unpleasant or tedious activities. I simply don't understand what there is to get so bunched up about over it.

My strongest urges

=.=

My strongest urges happen during periods of high stress. Usually work triggers this. It must be similar to a "dog in heat" kinda thing. I'm more aware of other males, how they look at me, smile at me and interact with me. During these periods I am obsessed with the thought of sucking a cock. How the head will feel on my tongue and the roof of my mouth. Feeling the veins, ripples and the piss tube on the shaft sliding through my lips and sliding my tongue into the head's piss slit. I love to look at un cut cock and the way the foreskin cloakes the head. I look at a man and wonder how his cock would feel in my throat. I wonder how rich and full flavored his cum taste. Cum is the calming elixer for my momentary insanity of stress. Then, when this period is over, I'm less obsessed.

=.=

Last edited:
I can't call myself bisexual, but the prospect of introducing another penis into sexual play is exciting for a lot of reasons...

I've experimented with women and a toy, but it lacks the human element that makes it a real turn-on.

I've never felt a romantic connection with a male, though, and probably never will.

Easy answer

It's simple. For me anyways. I used to think that I was straight with a desire for cock, but now I accept that the proper term is Bi... at least for me. I have never done it either, but I want to, really bad and I know I would go through with it because I love playing with dildoes and I have tasted my own cum and I especially love to taste my own pre cum as it oozes out the tip of my penis while I am jacking off! I am different than a lot of guys though. I actually want to suck on a cock 4 to 5 inches that is slim and not fat.So if there is anyone out there with a small cock, don't be afraid, there are people who actually want you. I'm your cocksucker, let me be your cumslut!
I've been thinking about this for a while. I'm straight, married, sexually satisfied with my mate, but I want to experience sex with another man. Why is this? I don't usually find men attradctive, although I can appreciate a good looking male or female. I just have a desire to experience what it's like to suck a hard cock or be taken in the ass by someone so I can feel what it's like.

The thing that's got me wondering is that I don't think I'd want it to be a one time thing--I think I'd probally like it every once in a while even though my first preference sexually is with a woman. And I know my significant other would not be up for knowing this or participating in any way.

I don't think it's the taboo aspect at all. Maybe it's just me and others here being open to expanding their sexual horizons without worrying if it makes them less of a man (and I'm not saying being gay makes you less of a man--I'm just relaying the stereotype so don't take offence).

So why do you think straight guys have an urge to experiment with other men?

Straight guys,urge to suck cock

I never thought I would be talking about this. I love to read about first time straight guys sucking a cock.Or a guy getting a blow job from his buddy. I was 28 when I sucked my first and last cock. Me and my buddy had been drinking and were pretty plastered. We came back to my house to sleep it off but when we got there my wife was pissed at me and locked us out of the house.
We crashed in the pool house for the night on the king size bed we had in there for company, I woke up but in a haze laying there realizing I was rubbing my buddy's cock. I didn't know if he was awake or not but I was getting turned on by this watching his cock get hard, I started jacking him off once he was fully erect which brought him out of his sleep. He just laid there and didn't say a word. So I leaned over and started sucking his cock, some thing I wont ever for get is the warmth of his cock on my lips,m the feel of his cock sliding in and out of my mouth and finally when he came it hit the back of my throat he blew so hard. . Bill then leaned over and sucked me off and that was that. We never talked about it, it still effects me, I have gotten a full blown hard on writing this. I don't feel gay or want to do any thing else to a guy. Strange feeling still why I have the urge, thirty years and I still think about it.

Me Bi???

SAROD.....I'm with you. I would love to have a smaller cock to play with, and suck. My first "Bi" time was during a MFM 3 way, in my 30's. I never imagined I'd suck a dick, but in the heat of the drunken moment, and having had him and the lady alternate sucking my dick, I realized that he was better than she at sucking. As she was riding on my dick, he had moved to above my head, and seeing his dick so close, I decided what the hell, and just grabbed him, put his 5" in my mouth and sucked it good. I was shocked that I liked it so much. Hard, yet soft, and felt so good sliding in and out of my mouth. In a matter of minutes he stopped me as he was going to cum.....guess I did something right. I love the taste of my precum....but have only tasted a little bit of my own cum. I have had a handful of cocks (no pun intended, lol) since that time, about 30 years ago, and have swallowed only 2 loads, somewhat recently, so far. Both had fairly large cocks, and I fantasize about a smaller twink, with a smaller dick to sick, and swallow often, in a long term relationship. Maybe it's because I'm a short guy, with a smaller cock??? Sigh....I can only hope it will happen.

Cock Rocks

Lots of otherwise straight guys fantasize about playing with a nice rod. Try it, you'll like it!
:)

A couple months ago I bought my own toy cause I didn't want to have my wife use hers after I'd used it. Since then I want anal sex more than I have ever fantasized about it before. I want to feel a man thrusting and holding onto me even tho I imagine it won't be as comfortable as a vibe. Doubt it will ever happen but I do want it.

timetotry, I'm kind of in the same boat, i bought myself a toy and know I want to experience the real thing thrusting inside me and filling me with cum.

A couple months ago I bought my own toy cause I didn't want to have my wife use hers after I'd used it. Since then I want anal sex more than I have ever fantasized about it before. I want to feel a man thrusting and holding onto me even tho I imagine it won't be as comfortable as a vibe. Doubt it will ever happen but I do want it.
Imagine the hot cum in your ass! Dribbling down your thigh...

Back