Chasing Married Men

Raynenin

Virgin
19 year old guy. I keep going after taken and married men. I know it's bad but it's just so hot that a man when a men wants me instead of being with his wife. Dunno why, probably due to my trouble childhood. Mom cheated on dad, they got divorced, mom had a lot of boyfriends and eventually remarried to my stepdad. Dad's not in the picture.

Any guys that can relate to being attracted to married men? Any married men that get off on cheating on their wives with younger dudes?

I had a married man come to my house and let me give him a blowjob. He had a very nice cock and sucking him was such a turn on and pleasure. What really made it hot was when he told me I sucked him better than his wife ever did. He especially liked that I let him cum in my mouth something his wife never did.

I had a married man come to my house and let me give him a blowjob. He had a very nice cock and sucking him was such a turn on and pleasure. What really made it hot was when he told me I sucked him better than his wife ever did. He especially liked that I let him cum in my mouth something his wife never did.
Nice story... Thanks for sharing

I always enjoy finding other men who do this!

Before moving to Australia, I was a frequent user of the cruising site squirt.org. The number of married men looking for hookups was astonishing. Most simply wanted a blow job, others wanted to give a blow job, and others were looking for the full monty. Many of the guys I hooked up with told me that before they got married, their wives would suck their cocks on a regular basis but afterwards it was a rare occurrence.

19 year old guy. I keep going after taken and married men. I know it's bad but it's just so hot that a man when a men wants me instead of being with his wife. Dunno why, probably due to my trouble childhood. Mom cheated on dad, they got divorced, mom had a lot of boyfriends and eventually remarried to my stepdad. Dad's not in the picture.

Any guys that can relate to being attracted to married men? Any married men that get off on cheating on their wives with younger dudes?
I'm married and would love to be chased by a stud

Have never cheated on my wife, but I have to admit lately Iā€™ve had some young studs flirt with me and it usually gets me so horny. Today a waiter got on his knees by my chair to take my order. I just stared in his eyes for about 30 seconds to a minute. Then I realized I was getting flush and looked away. Just thinking about the interaction gets me hard.

I've never really chased anyone apart from once, I have a regular married guy that drops me a text 2-3 times a month for a hotel hook up. We'd bump into each other at the gym and I'd always catch him eyeing me up. One week I brought my red silk panties and slipped them on after showering and drying myself off. I put on a show and bent over while sliding them on, knowing full well he was staring at me. He waited for me outside afterwards, we exchanged numbers and it's progressed from there.

Even typing this and reminiscing about this has made me rock hard, maybe it's time to keep an eye out for more married men that are tempted by young ass in silk panties...

Back