The reason younger straight men gravitate towards older gay men

Exactly. It was so hot being naked for him.

The shack makes it so much hotter.

Exactly. It was such a bizarre, taboo , scary yet sexy feeling. The one story I’ve written on this site is a true recollection of that encounter. I will never forget it. I ended up inside his house that night , on my knees giving him a blow job. The whole time thinking to myself “wtf are you doing? You’re straight” lol but for whatever reason I’ll never understand I felt like it was my place even as a straight boy to serve this random old guy.

Easy. Power and flattery. No one, male or female, doesn’t love to experience power because of the way they look. And that flattery of being flirted with even if you’re straight is very intoxicating. I was hired at a store by a manager who openly told me his clientele was mostly gay and that he liked having “eye candy” to bring in people. Well, every older guy hit on me constantly, and I loved it. Sometimes I flirted back. Eventually, drunk on my own power of being desired, I thought nothing of my boss taking me out to dinner to thank me for doing such a good job. After a drink or two, he brought me to HIS apartment for more drinks. And after a few I got it, telling him cavalierly, “Are you trying to lube me up with these drinks?” Without missing a beat he told me no. That if he wanted to lube me up he’d do this. He then kissed me softly but stuck all of his tongue in me swirling around. I moaned in shock but then in a surprisingly “girly” way. After a while his hands went to my butt (we were on his couch) and he just fondled and squeezed, definitely “lubing me up.” Then he slipped a hand down my pants between my cheeks till his middle finger began to rub my anus. NOW I was hard as a rock, letting out another shocked moan, immediately silenced by my boss’ tongue. Eventually, he stood me up and lead me into his bedroom. I don’t know why but I trusted him completely. He undressed me, laid me out on the bed, and proceeded to eat my ass for what felt like an hour. He made me feel so sexy and safe. I wasn’t weird or bizarre. I was just this cute guy with a big juicy butt that older guys wanted to do things to (the customers would always tell me). But here I was letting one do it to me. Rewired my brain. Really made me accept the attraction from older men and get me to admit to my own. So what did my boss do after eating my ass for what felt like an hour? What would you do to a soft round butt that you had made wet and VERY pliable? :) I definitely still considered myself straight after all of this, just enjoying the attention, but eventually, as time went on, I gave in and admitted that older guys were just my thing.

I've had this discussion with a couple of "straight" guys, their opinions are reflected by the original post in this thread. As an older closet Bi guy discretion and zero drama is essential to me. I'm not going to judge anyone on their kinks or needs, I'm only interested in the mutual pleasure. Nor am I going to pressure them into something they don't want to do. I've posted before about a guy I meet occasionally. He is an exhibitionist who gets turned on by male attention. I always host and he describes having that safe space to indulge his kinks as a relief.

It’s not an attraction I hold per say, but from the outside looking in, the attraction seems to stem from the idea that older men are more experienced, less inhibited, and drama free. It’s not unlike any other age gap dynamic imo.

In my case, I was always a very sexual and horny boy. Early on, I never had a girlfriend that matched my sexual desires or wanted to "give it up." As a young male, I didn't have the patience or understanding of how the female psyche was different from mine. Looking back, the sexual aspects of learning together were not about technique, so much as allowing your partner to feel vulnerable and safe in your arms, coupled with the ability to learn what feels good for your partner, especially if you're a male-female couple. Body parts being different is always a learning experience.

I think most young males at one time or another are confronted with the opportunity of being propositioned or seduced by an older male. Many times they are rejected. I remember my first time was not a slow seduction, it was a quick exposure by a far more mature male that caught my interest. It was intentional and once he saw I was intrigued, things moved slower, and he convinced me I was safe and I would like what he was proposing. Of course, it was pleasurable, it brought a physical pleasure I had never reached alone, and there was no required "courtship"...it was simply just sex, in the beginning...like a relationship developing in reverse.

In my case, I was always a very sexual and horny boy. Early on, I never had a girlfriend that matched my sexual desires or wanted to "give it up." As a young male, I didn't have the patience or understanding of how the female psyche was different from mine. Looking back, the sexual aspects of learning together were not about technique, so much as allowing your partner to feel vulnerable and safe in your arms, coupled with the ability to learn what feels good for your partner, especially if you're a male-female couple. Body parts being different is always a learning experience.

I think most young males at one time or another are confronted with the opportunity of being propositioned or seduced by an older male. Many times they are rejected. I remember my first time was not a slow seduction, it was a quick exposure by a far more mature male that caught my interest. It was intentional and once he saw I was intrigued, things moved slower, and he convinced me I was safe and I would like what he was proposing. Of course, it was pleasurable, it brought a physical pleasure I had never reached alone, and there was no required "courtship"...it was simply just sex, in the beginning...like a relationship developing in reverse.

Wow , perfectly stated !

Currently I am 34 years old. First I’ll say that I identify as completely straight. The reason I identify as straight is because I am only sexually and romantically attracted to women. With that being said I have had occasional sexual experiences with men throughout the years , though only much much older men than I. My first experience was at 18 years old with a 52 year old man.

So you might wonder , how can a man identify as straight when he has had sexual experiences with men? Well my honest answer is that older gay men are exponentially better at providing sexual relief to young men than women are. Older gay men are unselfish , discreet and drama free. If you are upfront with them , they often are completely okay without reciprocation. All of which women are not unfortunately. Finding sexual relief with women is often a chore and stressful.

I’ve found that it is quite beneficial to have an older gay friend that you can contact on a whim whenever the mood hits. To wine and dine a women all for eventual sex is quite exhausting.

My advice to any older gay men reading this. If you meet younger straight men, be their friend. Be drama free , discreet and be masculine. Be very clear that your gay but never be too forward. You’d be surprised how many straight men will come to you for discreet relief if they trust you.
I have been curious about men since I was a teenager (19), and at 61 I have yet to experience intimacy with a man, but I am actively seeking it out. My first fantasies and the majority of my subsequent fantasies involved being seduced by an older, gay man. Although I am married to a woman, and I prefer women, I cannot deny an interest in older men. I agree there's less drama, but I am also seeking someone who understands that I am seeking more than relief. I just came to accept my gay desires not that many years ago,and want to explore them with someone who understands those desires and will help me explore them. Frankly, I feel most comfortable when I am around older gay men, and not just because I am older. I just like older gay men.

I have been curious about men since I was a teenager (19), and at 61 I have yet to experience intimacy with a man, but I am actively seeking it out. My first fantasies and the majority of my subsequent fantasies involved being seduced by an older, gay man. Although I am married to a woman, and I prefer women, I cannot deny an interest in older men. I agree there's less drama, but I am also seeking someone who understands that I am seeking more than relief. I just came to accept my gay desires not that many years ago,and want to explore them with someone who understands those desires and will help me explore them. Frankly, I feel most comfortable when I am around older gay men, and not just because I am older. I just like older gay men.
You are 61, which many would say is older, so what do you consider older? Older than you, or is over 50 and curious or gay older enough? ;)

Back