Masculine men, this is your thread.

I dislike the term "sissy" Men like me risked marriages, to be shunned by lifelong friends, our children, and the health risks also. Real men do that. We get on our knees and blow other men for the sheer joy of sucking cock. We also may desire to be anally fucked by another man. That takes some courage in my book. I know I should only speak for myself, but my instincts tell me there are thousands of guys who are similar to me. Good thread.

I dislike the term "sissy" Men like me risked marriages, to be shunned by lifelong friends, our children, and the health risks also. Real men do that. We get on our knees and blow other men for the sheer joy of sucking cock. We also may desire to be anally fucked by another man. That takes some courage in my book. I know I should only speak for myself, but my instincts tell me there are thousands of guys who are similar to me. Good thread.
I agree. To me, the word "sissy" carried connotations of weakness. If someone else likes to be called that, fine. If a man I'm sucking off calls me that, of anything remotely like it, I'm out of there. He'll be lucky if I don't give him a painful bite on his cock or sharp jab at his balls before I leave.

I agree. To me, the word "sissy" carried connotations of weakness. If someone else likes to be called that, fine. If a man I'm sucking off calls me that, of anything remotely like it, I'm out of there. He'll be lucky if I don't give him a painful bite on his cock or sharp jab at his balls before I leave.
I guess if your mouth is full of cock and your eyes are as dewy as a new bride, it doesn't make you an abject wimp.

Met a buddy today for some sucking and fucking. When I was sucking him, he was fairly verbal, more about what he was feeling than anything about me. I like it that way. When he was sucking me, I was pretty quiet, as usual. Now, when I was fucking him, he was pretty loud, especially when I bottomed out in his ass as he was leaning over the arm of his sofa.. Then I sat down and let him ride me. Again, he was real loud. Then he wanted to take my loud in his mouth so I leaned back and let him go at my cock.. About the only thing I said was that I wanted him to move his hand up more to my cock head. After just a few more strokes, I said I was going to cum, so he got his mouth fully over my dick. Not, I'm quiet when I'm fucking or getting sucked, but I am really loud when I cum. This was no exception. I hope the neighbors didn't hear my shouting.

During this session, it was just two masculine men enjoying each other's bodies. We both like to kiss and have a lot of body contact. We're semi-regulars, so there's a "relationship" of sorts. I ran into him once when my wife and I were shopping at the nearby Kroger. He and I made eye contact, nothing more. No obvious reaction that would give away that this was not a stranger. Except my cock got really hard! I was glad I was pushing the cart so I could hide it until me erection went away.

I wouldn't be a sissy. I would share 100\100 with the relationship only with my partner unless mutually agreed 3some or poly. but i will never be subservient or sissy. I don't have it in me.

I don't think you understand the term 'sissy'. This thread is to celebrate Men... No call names or assigned labels. I have a buddy, we enjoy M/M sex and we are married. that said, we haven't fallen pray to the minority of modern utopian societies attempt to strip my manhood especially my masculinity. A huge percentage of BLT threads for males are emasculated. That ain't here my friend. This is where rugged individuals handout... maybe a few hipsters. Behind closed doors maybe you become a little effeminate, are you more bottom ??? , maybe cross-dress, but, when chips are down. Are you a natural survivor. if you're married are you head of house or is your wife more masculine modern woman, wears the pants, bosses you around ... Just think about this.. 80% or more of the illegals or Euro Refugees (BS) are Men 16-30. These people left their women behind to fend for themselves. You wonder why roles, masculine roes changed some... thankfully they are changing back. Because We are seeing a resurgence of the Hunter / collector / protector role is needed...
I don't know where you got sissy on this thread.. are you concerned that you are... ???

I grew up in the 1960's. We fought anytime we were ridiculed or our masculinity was challenged. I don't get into conflicts about words or the meaning one decides upon.
Thanks for your input.

Words represent concepts. Concepts are tied to feelings. Often these words signal conflicted concepts and confused feelings. I have lived and identified in high-octane testosterone circumstances. I spent 10 years making my money as a commercial fisherman in Alaska. Foul language was the go-to manner of speech. "Cocksucker" is a word used to express anger at a person or thing. I think of all the foul words I use, "Cocksucker" tops the list. Many years later I am confessing my love of cock, my cock, your cock, and cock-a-doodle-do too. Now, this word can mean "I hate you" or "I love you".

Orwell and many others have commented on the decay of language being responsible for the denigration of our society. Telling someone how to feel based on fuzzy logics created by ill-defined terminology is an infraction of fraternity.

Words represent concepts. Concepts are tied to feelings. Often these words signal conflicted concepts and confused feelings. I have lived and identified in high-octane testosterone circumstances. I spent 10 years making my money as a commercial fisherman in Alaska. Foul language was the go-to manner of speech. "Cocksucker" is a word used to express anger at a person or thing. I think of all the foul words I use, "Cocksucker" tops the list. Many years later I am confessing my love of cock, my cock, your cock, and cock-a-doodle-do too. Now, this word can mean "I hate you" or "I love you".

Orwell and many others have commented on the decay of language being responsible for the denigration of our society. Telling someone how to feel based on fuzzy logics created by ill-defined terminology is an infraction of fraternity.
I blew Big Brother.

Back