Women CD - is this a thing?

la_ruche

In backcountry, away
(Mods: I realize this should have maybe been posted to Fetish / Sexuality forum…)

Asking for a friend… 🤣
Is women cross-dressing a thing and if so were can I find more about this?
Asking because I work with many women in typical manly situations (construction, forestry, garbage collection etc) I can’t think of anything hotter than a women dressed in work attire or sports gear.
So my friend wonder if there are women dressing up in boxers and other manly coded clothing (comparing to men dressing up in various lingerie).
Feel free to PM me if too shy to discuss here.

Last edited:
Maybe tomboys.
Yeah, been dating a several during the years but they have been dressing “manly coded” because they’ve been into sports or for work and dressing ”womanly coded” normally. So, the choice of clothing has not been for sexual stimuli, I’ve realized.

Sort of like women transvestites, then. I think I get you. They're very rare but they exist, there are stories of them being interviewed, and the ones who transitioned into guys.

I have some lesbian couple friends where one of the partners tend to dress in more male orientated clothes, but I dont class it as cross dressing, it’s just their personality.
I don’t consider myself as a cross dresser but as a female trapped in a male body, I don’t think of myself as a sissy either . The clothes are just what I feel comfortable in and what expresses my sexuality .
We all have different reasons, it’s so easy to generalise, but often not accurate .
In both sexes, some will transition and some are unable to do so due to various circumstances. For others it’s just a sexual fetish. If it makes you happy it’s all good, whatever the reason 🙂

I have some lesbian couple friends where one of the partners tend to dress in more male orientated clothes, but I dont class it as cross dressing, it’s just their personality.
I don’t consider myself as a cross dresser but as a female trapped in a male body, I don’t think of myself as a sissy either . The clothes are just what I feel comfortable in and what expresses my sexuality .
We all have different reasons, it’s so easy to generalise, but often not accurate .
In both sexes, some will transition and some are unable to do so due to various circumstances. For others it’s just a sexual fetish. If it makes you happy it’s all good, whatever the reason 🙂
OK to PM you for further discussions?

I tend to believe there is somewhat of a different standard men and women are held to. Women can wear most any mens clothing without judgement. Women in the service industry have to wear attire suitable for the job! Your not going to see a woman road worker in a skirt or any other feminine attire. Ive seen lots of women wear boxers and never get questioned. Men on the other hand will get noticed wearing any female attire. I believe it's whats in the clothes that makes the difference. Thankfully we have those choices.

I'm BI, and have limited experience with m/m sex. Most of it has been 'blow and go' but one or two were more emotionally intimate than that. When I let myself care about the guy, with kissing and caressing and looking into his eyes as we have sex, it makes for a more satisfying night. I like to leave him feeling not only sexually satisfied, but a warm, positive feeling for me, and me for him. I feel the same way about sex with a woman. Even if we both know it's just a one night stand, it's better when we care about each other.

I'd like to explore sex with a fem guy, or let myself be fem for a night, and focus on serving him as his cock slut. And I'm really attracted to smaller, pretty fem men.
I can say for sure that emotional bonding with another man makes the sex better, and doesn't make me less of a man.

(Mods: I realize this should have maybe been posted to Fetish / Sexuality forum…)

Asking for a friend… 🤣
Asking because I work with many women in typical manly situations (construction, forestry, garbage collection etc) I can’t think of anything hotter than a women dressed in work attire or sports gear.
So my friend wonder if there are women dressing up in boxers and other manly coded clothing (comparing to men dressing up in various lingerie).
I would like to think we can dress anyway we wish no matter our sex. I get it if a female wishes to dress more masculine, there no issue with that normally. However some of us wish to dress more feminine and sometimes there is an issue. Somehow we feminine makes get the short end of this dynamic. Feminine clothing is so different from male clothing, there are so many colors and fabrics that I find very attractive to me. Dressing male is comfortable, but dressing feminine is far more creative and is double the style.

Sort of like women transvestites, then. I think I get you. They're very rare but they exist, there are stories of them being interviewed, and the ones who transitioned into guys.
no offense, but ewwww

I'm BI, and have limited experience with m/m sex. Most of it has been 'blow and go' but one or two were more emotionally intimate than that. When I let myself care about the guy, with kissing and caressing and looking into his eyes as we have sex, it makes for a more satisfying night. I like to leave him feeling not only sexually satisfied, but a warm, positive feeling for me, and me for him. I feel the same way about sex with a woman. Even if we both know it's just a one night stand, it's better when we care about each other.

I'd like to explore sex with a fem guy, or let myself be fem for a night, and focus on serving him as his cock slut. And I'm really attracted to smaller, pretty fem men.
I can say for sure that emotional bonding with another man makes the sex better, and doesn't make me less of a man.
or you could try a trans girl 🤷‍♂️

of

Asking for a friend… 🤣
Of course women CDs is not a thing; they dress for the jobs they have; sometimes that requires traditional male garb, but it's required for the work. Does anyone think a genetic female wearing her boyfriend's boxers and dress shirt is actually "crossdressing"?

I spend hours on nails, exfoliation, hair, outfits, and shoes. Same as a genetic girl. There are not female CDs. I'm a proper CD.

I wonder if there are any historical records of women cross-dressing for pleasure, from back in the days where women wearing pants etc. was out of the norm 🤔

I’ll wear boxers but I don’t get sexual pleasure out of the idea that I’m wearing “male clothes,” as others have mentioned it’s more just done to align with my personality/self-presentation 🤷‍♀️

I’ll wear boxers but I don’t get sexual pleasure out of the idea that I’m wearing “male clothes,” as others have mentioned it’s more just done to align with my personality/self-presentation 🤷‍♀️
So maybe it’s my twisted mind getting me so attracted to women wearing male coded clothing…

So maybe it’s my twisted mind getting me so attracted to women wearing male coded clothing…
Idk! Nothing wrong with it—I just think that at the societal level there wasn’t been enough of a huff about it all to turn it into its own genre of kink-type-thing

Idk! Nothing wrong with it—I just think that at the societal level there wasn’t been enough of a huff about it all to turn it into its own genre of kink-type-thing
And that’s probably what’s triggering my bi-side - women dressed in male coded clothes.

Back