Take... two? Take three? Take... Oh let's call the whole thing off.

TossAwayFellow978

Experienced
Oh, hi there! I didn't hear you come in.

What follows below is the lightly-edited text of a post I originally tossed up on the personals boards some number of many time units ago. It seemed to merit a light applause and/or courteous reply way back when, so I thought I would toss it up again (with a few revisions pertinent to 2024), as not much about my persistent condition of loneliness has substantively changed.

With that in mind, all I ask in return is manners, respect, and politeness, both in my inbox and the comments section below. I always offer the same in kind (actually... if I'm being honest, I do almost sort of wish your typical loathsome online forum troll-type person would respond a little bit to this, as destroying them in the comments would be an antidote of a kind for my ennui :D ... but, no, really, I'm honestly looking for connection, so, let's just stick with "no trolls" and go from there)

I'm a straight white male in my early 40s, and I live in Southern California. Usually when I come to this site, I'm in the chat rooms either engaged in various tomfooleries or else talking with someone alone in PM.

Ideally, I might like to communicate with someone local to me who wouldn't mind meeting in person. I've only done this once before – meeting someone in person from Literotica, that is – and it went really well, even if it felt kinda scary and insane in the moment. I am fully vaccinated, and I'm masked everywhere I go, so I am pretty safe to be around. (2024 UPDATE: I'm less masked now than I used to be – aren't we all, these days? – but my vax status remains the same) Hopefully, if you're down for meeting in person, you're either vaccinated yourself or else you've got plans to get vaccinated, too?...

But, that said, I'll still appreciate non-local replies from women who want a new email/chat/phone/voice friend.

As to kinks... I'm fairly vanilla myself, but I would say I'm mildly kink-friendly. I can be a little reserved at first, but enjoy the process of getting to know someone sexually. It brings me out of my shell completely organically, and I crave that sense of closeness and intimacy that comes from getting-to-know-you experimentation.

And the specifics... who should you be if you're going to respond to me?

I'm cisgendered and heterosexual, so I'm looking for cis women who like cis men. I have nothing but love for my gay brothers and trans sisters, but this is who I'm attracted to.

I'm open to all races. My romantic resume has more women of color than not (especially Asian, Latina and Middle Eastern women), which may speak something to my personal preferences... but in general the question of race/ethnicity/skin color is open as far as I'm concerned.

As I've grown older... my dating pool has skewed younger. Or, to describe it more accurately: I never stopped dating women in their 20s. So I'm open – eagerly so – to younger women. But as with race, this is still an open question: I won't turn someone away because they've crossed over an arbitrary age threshold. (this should go without saying though: be legal. 18+ only) (2024 UPDATE: I am still not a pedo. So please, 18+!... and, if I'm being honest, even in kinky roleplay I don't much enjoy the idea of being with someone who's not a legal adult)

Far and away the most important thing I want in a respondent is wit! I want someone who can keep up with me when I start making bad puns in the middle of whatever movie we're watching. I want someone who will crack jokes even (and especially!) in the middle of steamy sexytimes talk. I want someone who will indulge me when I rant about how terrible X movie/TV show was, and either pile on after I'm done or else challenge me and rant about how *great* that thing actually was.

Possibly you're also a nerd and/or have an appreciation for nerdy things. That would be kinda great, too.

... Oh, and BY THE WAY: if you're going to reply to ask why I bothered to write such a long personals post? This is part of the plan. I wouldn't want a reply from someone who wasn't willing to sit through a post like this. So, spare yourself some typing and don't bother pointing out to me how futile my lengthy post may or may not be. I am little and less inclined toward such helpful musings.

(2024 UPDATE: Lengthy postings are still clearly part of the plan. You don't have to point out to me that I posted a long thing. I know I posted a long thing. I only want to correspond with people who like that I posted a long thing, hence I posted a long thing. [I know that, on the reading-end of this post, you may not understand why I am including this... but if you could see what I got in my inbox the last time I posted a long thing, I promise you would understand :) Sometimes there is method to my madness. ... sometimes.])

Back