Masculine men, this is your thread.

I play piano for a living, and my hands got so dry and cracked from some landscaping work at home that I couldn't bear to touch the piano keys with a few of my fingers. Curel for extreme dry hands did the trick. Within two days, my fingers were back to normal.
Ill have to try that... I was hands deep in diesel fuel yesterday. My hand dried out as soon as I was in the heated garage. I have to triple up on lotion and Vitamin E oil before my evening edge

On the LGBTQIA+ forum, there are many threads about "sissydom" and the desire to be a sissy. This desire is foreign to me, and, I think, to many gay and bisexual men. On one thread, the comment was made that masculine men don't post on forums like this and are mainly concerned with getting their rocks off. Suck, fuck, cum, go. Maybe that's true for many, but from my own personal experience of sex with other men, the best sex has been relational, even if it was only a brief relationship, The emotional side of sex is, in my opinion, powerful.

I would like to see posts from other masculine men who also have no desire to be a sissy, or even to be with a sissy. I'd like to test the waters to see if the comment referenced above is true, or if, as I suspect, other masculine men do actually post on forums like this.

So, masculine men, are you out there? And are you in touch with your emotions without losing your sense of masculinity? It will be interesting to see if this thread goes anywhere.
Well said. And yes we're out here.

was looking for a video clip of a "straight" guy who get straddled by a muscled power bottom and nuts almost immediately. Anyone have a link?

Good Morning men.. who else is up edging .. bit of a Feb. warm streak here in Michigan. I was in the woods yesterday checking my hunting blinds and for tree fall. I relaxed by sitting on a fallen tree enjoying a long edge and sending out a good rope of cum

Last edited:
Good Morning men.. who else is up edging .. bit of a Feb. warm streak here in Michigan. I was in the woods yesterday checking my hunting blinds and for tree fall. I relaxed by sitting on a fallen tree enjoying a long edge and sending out a good rope of cum
Good for you Klip. I haven't done that in awhile but always enjoy being in nature pleasuring my cock.

I loved jerking off when I was out hunting.

The key word in 'straight acting', is the word 'acting'. We identify with some persona and then go with the program until we run into speed bumps. My self-image was once very 'masculine'. Then one day I was so hurt from being dumped by a girl that I cried. I felt guilty. My crying about it was as important to me as getting dumped. That is one place where the need for clarification of 'masculine' comes in. When I came up 'gay' men were considered feminine. They 'acted gay'. What is 'Gay' and what is 'Masculine'? These are only two terms that need to be well-defined. Is a deeply feeling man who writes beautiful poetry a 'Sissy'? 'Masculine' men on the tube are portrayed as being very successful at violence. Is a gentleman who says 'no more war', a faggot?

We also get into levels of 'acting'. The costumes the Village People wore are a great example. Construction worker and Cowboy attire emulated what gay men loved, macho men.

General Semantics is a subject that discusses the various levels of abstract thought affecting our feelings and behaviors based on our understanding of the language. The vague but powerful testosterone-fueled boners and desires get interpreted into 'acts' of personality, which is arbitrary.

I'm identifying as Androgynous. Yin and Yang. I spent a decade working on commercial fishing boats in Alaska. It is as testosterone-laden work as there is. I love being a male who knows how to do shit. A woman is emotionally as a man is physically. They are stronger and more agile in their feelings. I have expanded the emotional side in myself. This speaks to the notion that we are layered. The physical, emotional, intellectual, psychic, and the more subtle layers that amount to the "Soul", are polarized, masculine, and feminine.

Never went fishing when younger. Started as an adult. Never had a fishing buddy, had a hiking buddy.

good morning men.. hope you had a good weekend. still cold here in S.E. Michigan. It was a busy weekend for us.. just glad I have today off.. I have a lot of tree work to do on my property. I'm holding off until my buddy ;) can help

good morning men.. hope you had a good weekend. still cold here in S.E. Michigan. It was a busy weekend for us.. just glad I have today off.. I have a lot of tree work to do on my property. I'm holding off until my buddy ;) can help
Wish we could have a work party.

Masculine guy here! 23, bi. Always been fit and strong, but I can't grow any damn body hair lol. I just need that, and my masculinity would be complete. But I can't really complain about not having a hairy back..

Masculine guy here! 23, bi. Always been fit and strong, but I can't grow any damn body hair lol. I just need that, and my masculinity would be complete. But I can't really complain about not having a hairy back..
My wife would love you. She hates body hair. Lol

Back