The reason younger straight men gravitate towards older gay men

michigan071388

Experienced
Currently I am 34 years old. First I’ll say that I identify as completely straight. The reason I identify as straight is because I am only sexually and romantically attracted to women. With that being said I have had occasional sexual experiences with men throughout the years , though only much much older men than I. My first experience was at 18 years old with a 52 year old man.

So you might wonder , how can a man identify as straight when he has had sexual experiences with men? Well my honest answer is that older gay men are exponentially better at providing sexual relief to young men than women are. Older gay men are unselfish , discreet and drama free. If you are upfront with them , they often are completely okay without reciprocation. All of which women are not unfortunately. Finding sexual relief with women is often a chore and stressful.

I’ve found that it is quite beneficial to have an older gay friend that you can contact on a whim whenever the mood hits. To wine and dine a women all for eventual sex is quite exhausting.

My advice to any older gay men reading this. If you meet younger straight men, be their friend. Be drama free , discreet and be masculine. Be very clear that your gay but never be too forward. You’d be surprised how many straight men will come to you for discreet relief if they trust you.

Currently I am 34 years old. First I’ll say that I identify as completely straight. The reason I identify as straight is because I am only sexually and romantically attracted to women. With that being said I have had occasional sexual experiences with men throughout the years , though only much much older men than I. My first experience was at 18 years old with a 52 year old man.

So you might wonder , how can a man identify as straight when he has had sexual experiences with men? Well my honest answer is that older gay men are exponentially better at providing sexual relief to young men than women are. Older gay men are unselfish , discreet and drama free. If you are upfront with them , they often are completely okay without reciprocation. All of which women are not unfortunately. Finding sexual relief with women is often a chore and stressful.

I’ve found that it is quite beneficial to have an older gay friend that you can contact on a whim whenever the mood hits. To wine and dine a women all for eventual sex is quite exhausting.

My advice to any older gay men reading this. If you meet younger straight men, be their friend. Be drama free , discreet and be masculine. Be very clear that your gay but never be too forward. You’d be surprised how many straight men will come to you for discreet relief if they trust you.
Well I think it's not just gay men but bi men can also be very accommodating...

Then please stop trying to define it.

I'm sorry, but it's not as if @Britva415 was attempting to define you. But your post is very confusing, considering you say...
The reason I identify as straight is because I am only sexually and romantically attracted to women.
You then go on to proclaim...
older gay men are exponentially better at providing sexual relief to young men than women are.
You're welcome to identify as straight, if that's how you feel. But let's not pretend you aren't sexually attracted to men... In fact, you literally are suggesting you prefer them sexually. Which, by the way, I tend to agree with.

I'm sorry, but it's not as if @Britva415 was attempting to define you. But your post is very confusing, considering you say...

You then go on to proclaim...

You're welcome to identify as straight, if that's how you feel. But let's not pretend you aren't sexually attracted to men... In fact, you literally are suggesting you prefer them sexually. Which, by the way, I tend to agree with.

You fail to comprehend the underlying message of my post. It is perfectly okay if you are sexually attracted to men, but please stop trying to push your beliefs onto others. Regardless how I feel shouldn’t matter to you my friend.

You fail to comprehend the underlying message of my post. It is perfectly okay if you are sexually attracted to men, but please stop trying to push your beliefs onto others. Regardless how I feel shouldn’t matter to you my friend.
Lol nobody is trying to push any beliefs onto anyone. The underlying message of your post is that older men are better at satisfying you sexually than women. Yet you are only sexually attracted to women. I personally don't care how you feel. I'm just pointing out how absurdly contradictory your comment is since you decided to attack someone for pointing it out as well.

I mean, it really doesn't, which is why I feel free to say what's on my own mind. I don't expect to change your mind or anything.

Have fun. Doesn't matter what anyone calls it - not me, not you either.

You state facts in regards to older willing men. I'm an older man now but don't have interests in just pleasing younger guys, IF I knew any that would want to have fun. It would have to be mutual satisfaction. Regarding your point though, I 100% agree. When I was in my late teens I met a guy in his 50s that wanted discretion and to be drama free and just provide sexual relief. I so badly to this very day wished I had got his number for regular contact. Had I had his number I would have maybe not had the couple of pain in the arse drama ridden girlfriends that wasted my time. Would meet up with him had turn me bi or gay I don't think so because I've always been 100% attracted to female bodies. In regards to just getting pure sexual relief is where I'm coming from & understand though and agree. Even back then I would not have been willing to do the same to him.

Im 52. Love to have a younger man at my disposal. And yes i would gladly sexually satisfy him, touch and kiss him and make him feel wanted and lusted after.

I've always been attracted to older men, going all the way back to when I was a teenager. I didn't really do anything about it until I was in my early thirties. I had sex with a man before, but he was close to my age and it only lasted for a couple years. My first older man was almost sixty years old and I was all about pleasing him and nothing else! He loved to have his cock sucked and doing it for him was a pleasure. After a few encounters together, he started masturbating me when I was finished pleasing him and that always seemed to be enough for me. There were times he would fuck me, but he always seemed to enjoy my blowjobs more than anything else. For years, it seemed I was destined to be with older men only and I finally realized that was it for me and the rest of my male lovers were many years senior to me. Now, I'm the older man and I've been with the same man now for almost ten years, but we're almost the same age. To be honest, I'm still more comfortable in the role of pleasing my man more than being pleased myself.

Such a nice thought that,when feeling horns, a similar minded mature would be up for dome mutual fun

I've always been attracted to older men, going all the way back to when I was a teenager. I didn't really do anything about it until I was in my early thirties. I had sex with a man before, but he was close to my age and it only lasted for a couple years. My first older man was almost sixty years old and I was all about pleasing him and nothing else! He loved to have his cock sucked and doing it for him was a pleasure. After a few encounters together, he started masturbating me when I was finished pleasing him and that always seemed to be enough for me. There were times he would fuck me, but he always seemed to enjoy my blowjobs more than anything else. For years, it seemed I was destined to be with older men only and I finally realized that was it for me and the rest of my male lovers were many years senior to me. Now, I'm the older man and I've been with the same man now for almost ten years, but we're almost the same age. To be honest, I'm still more comfortable in the role of pleasing my man more than being pleased myself.
Such beautiful memories of blissful eroticism.

When I was younger I would mostly suck and fuck guys my age. Now I'm older I find older guys are more fun. Younger guys can be selfish which isn't what I want when they're in my ass. Older guys will take their time and be patient. When I'm ready they'll pick up the pace and always slow down if I need a breather. I don't think I ever want a young guy in my ass again.
Sucking is different. I like the older guy who lets me get to work. I also like the younger guy who can't stand teasing and fucks my face for a minute then shoots a massive load into me.

When I was younger I would mostly suck and fuck guys my age. Now I'm older I find older guys are more fun. Younger guys can be selfish which isn't what I want when they're in my ass. Older guys will take their time and be patient. When I'm ready they'll pick up the pace and always slow down if I need a breather. I don't think I ever want a young guy in my ass again.
Sucking is different. I like the older guy who lets me get to work. I also like the younger guy who can't stand teasing and fucks my face for a minute then shoots a massive load into me.
Sex, fucking and sucking can be a game of age and vintage.
Youthful energies traded against older patience. Youthful urgency against older indulgence.
Both can be beautiful and life-affirming.

Back