Straight Guys Being Spanked

I have had my wife spank me and even whip me with a riding crop. Since I really want to visit my Bi side i would love to have a man fuck me from behind and whip my ass as he does it.

I met a guy yesterday who likes wearing tights. He was wearing an all-over body stocking with a split crotch area.
So not straight...

He said he didnt like spanking....ok. But he wanted to know what was in my little leather bag...his mistake.

First thing he found was the wooden brush handle, its flat wood one side and rubber on the other.

So I showed him how I can use it on his exposed ass area, then balls (gently) and cock (quite hard).

Then I whipped him with the multi-thonged cat, and tied his genitals tight with the leather strap.

He really liked all of that, a convert to intimate spanking!

I used to see a much older man when I was young and he loved giving me bare-bottomed spankings (and much more, lol). Being lusted after by him turned me on so much. Good times.

I met a guy yesterday who likes wearing tights. He was wearing an all-over body stocking with a split crotch area.
So not straight...

He said he didnt like spanking....ok. But he wanted to know what was in my little leather bag...his mistake.

First thing he found was the wooden brush handle, its flat wood one side and rubber on the other.

So I showed him how I can use it on his exposed ass area, then balls (gently) and cock (quite hard).

Then I whipped him with the multi-thonged cat, and tied his genitals tight with the leather strap.

He really liked all of that, a convert to intimate spanking!
I'd love that

mmmmmmmm, take you over my knees, pulling your panty into your ass crease as i spank your bare cheeks before spreading your cheeks to finger fuck you then carry you to bed and proceed to make love to you all night long...
Oh God I want you to so bad

Are there any other straight guys who have a fetish for being spanked by older men? Or maybe there are older men who love spanking younger straight men? I must admit that being spanked by an older gentleman has always been a secret fetish of mine that I have had the pleasure of experiencing on multiple occasions. It’s very hard to explain how this can even be something I enjoy as I am only romantically attracted to women. Admittedly there is something very appealing to me about older men but it’s not necessarily sexual attraction that I feel. Possibly it is the gratification of knowing that I am the object of their desire. Regardless there is something so submissively sexy about being bent over an older man’s knees with my pants around my ankles and my bare ass exposed to them. The feeling of an older man’s weathered hands on my ass cheeks is something a women simply cannot do for me.
Thats hot. Id love to have a boy take off his shirt, drop his pants and lay across my lap.
Id hold his hands behind his back and make his ass red. Then spread his thighs and check his little cock.

Are there any other straight guys who have a fetish for being spanked by older men? Or maybe there are older men who love spanking younger straight men? I must admit that being spanked by an older gentleman has always been a secret fetish of mine that I have had the pleasure of experiencing on multiple occasions. It’s very hard to explain how this can even be something I enjoy as I am only romantically attracted to women. Admittedly there is something very appealing to me about older men but it’s not necessarily sexual attraction that I feel. Possibly it is the gratification of knowing that I am the object of their desire. Regardless there is something so submissively sexy about being bent over an older man’s knees with my pants around my ankles and my bare ass exposed to them. The feeling of an older man’s weathered hands on my ass cheeks is something a women simply cannot do for me.
Do older women do the trick ?

I'd love to have an older man (or woman) spank me for being a bad boy (or girl). Of course, after being adequately punished, I'd want them to condition me to be good, whatever that meant for them

Back