Being wanked by a guy wearing latex gloves.

As a lover of giving handjobs, particularly to straight guys, I’ve enjoyed servicing hard cocks to countless horny men in my fairly long life - and I’m still doing it! Most of my receivers just enjoy the feel of my magic hands stroking them, usually with the aid of baby oil or other lubes. But one or two have really got off getting a handjob while I’m wearing latex gloves.
I must admit that I’ve found gloved masturbation videos very horny and have tried the practice on myself with highly satisfactory results!
So I’d be interested to read how many of you guys out there enjoy being jerked off by a gloved hand (latex, woollen, leather, washing-up gloves etc). Or perhaps you haven’t tried it yet, but would like to.
I've never thought about it before, but thinking about it now, I must admit the idea is quite appealing.

Thanks I'll bear that in mind, I'm quite excited already at the prospect of a new experience, I always thrill to something new.
Glove both makes it feel you are j/o:ing and being j/o:d another. 😋 get black latex for added kinkyness. Wishing you many happy moments.

Hmm, I like that, black latex wrapped around my cock, that does sound wonderfully kinky

I can assure assure you, with the added stimulation of baby oil (the lube I always use while masturbating or when giving a handjob to a guy) the sensation is amazing. The guy I used to service in this fashion went wild while I stroked him and always came really hard. Oh - and cupping your balls wearing the gloves while wanking is also ultra horny!

I can assure assure you, with the added stimulation of baby oil (the lube I always use while masturbating or when giving a handjob to a guy) the sensation is amazing. The guy I used to service in this fashion went wild while I stroked him and always came really hard. Oh - and cupping your balls wearing the gloves while wanking is also ultra horny!
Wow! Thanks for sharing.

Baby oil is the best…just the smell of it is arousing

The first couple of times with my current girlfriend, she wore black latex gloves. The shine they got when they got wet. 🤩

I let a guy wearing a glove jerk me off in front of three women. They got mean and abusive pretty fast saying some crude things.

I loved the hand job with a glove and baby oil, so i just looked in their eyes and let them say what they wanted as the guy stroked me.

One of the girls lifted her skirt and showed her pussy, it was my turn to speak. I said I'd like to lick your pussy after I cum. She shrieked and said more rude things to me.

I finally couldn't take it any longer and I began to cum specifically looking in her eyes as I shot my load from the hand of another guy.

While i was still breathing heavily and recovering she flashed her pussy again, slipped a finger inside then put her finger in my mouth.

We ended up dating for awhile.

I use black nitrile gloves almost all the time now. Albolene and black nitrile. Best ever!

Back