As a masochist, what do you get out of hard extreme SM?

I enjoy so many of your posts fma20fma. This one from December reached me as you describe in very similar terms what a submissive girl I was fucking said. She had an additional dimension as she was compelled to think of a challenging experience with some older boys. We would re-enact some of it through role play and as I press my hard thick dick into her tight anus she had a cocktail of emotions flooding her brain in a wide range. Anger while simultaneous sexual arousal, mixed with guilt and shame that he’s actually enjoying something that’s not politically correct in the view of many today. For her the choice was clear. More than clear. She needed it in order to orgasm. Repetition compulsion. The mind is running the show. Sometimes it’s quite apparent. Sometimes no. My girl would also put in the terms you used in your post. At a certain point of pressing my dick down into her rear hole, her bunghole, that’s how she called her anus, and ag a certain point the pain sensation turns to pleasure. For her at least it was in the action of being held down (I put my hand on her back, she’s face down, bent over a couch, I’m standing behind her,

I enjoy so many of your posts @fma20fma This one from December reached me as you describe in very similar terms what a submissive girl I was fucking said. She had an additional dimension as she was compelled to think of a challenging experience with some older boys. We would re-enact some of it through role play and as I press my hard thick dick into her tight anus she had a cocktail of emotions flooding her brain in a wide range. Anger while simultaneous sexual arousal, mixed with guilt and shame that he’s actually enjoying something that’s not politically correct in the view of many today. For her the choice was clear. More than clear. She needed it in order to orgasm. Repetition compulsion. The mind is running the show. Sometimes it’s quite apparent. Sometimes no. My girl would also put in the terms you used in your post. At a certain point of pressing my dick down into her rear hole, her bunghole, that’s how she called her anus, and ag a certain point the pain sensation turns to pleasure. For her at least it was in the action of being held down (I put my hand on her back, she’s face down, bent over a couch, I’m standing behind her, violating her bunghole. Hearing her moans usually triggers my ejaculation shooting several loads of potent, sticky seed up in her rear hole. She described it as you do. My warm spunk deep up in her anus. She feels it like you described. Warm jets of spunk.
thanks.

Back