Lost my master

softpuss67

sex addict
i lost my master last july and it has been really rough. i lived with him and his wife five years. i still cry sometimes because i miss him and his wife. they taught me so much about being a sub/slave and what it really means.
have any of you lost a master and felt the same?

i lost my master last july and it has been really rough. i lived with him and his wife five years. i still cry sometimes because i miss him and his wife. they taught me so much about being a sub/slave and what it really means.
Why are you not still friends with her?(if I may ask, sorry for your loss)

That’s gotta be tough.
Wishing you well…

Mein Mitleid führ Ihren Verlust.

Magst ein wenig schreiben ???
LG Josef

After 5 years that would be very hard, so be kind to yourself. Be open to how new relationships might help you grow.

I lost the couple I was a bull for. Long story short after I was divorced they approached me because he was impotent but wanted to stay together. It was a few years of crazy hot sex between her and I with him involved sometimes...but he always knew. I miss them very much...sorry for your loss

Hallo,,, Mein Mitleid mit Ihren Verlust,,

Darf ich oder alle Leser hier mehr erfahren wie Sie und Ihr Herr zusammen gelebt habt ????

I am sure that the loss you are feeling would be just as bad as losing an "actual" life partner - 5 years is a long time even if he was not your husband per se. Doubtless you are going through the stages of grief, so please be aware of what you are going through - it's not "just" losing a Master...

Back