Anal Training Survey

SurferBoy9044

Ass Master
  1. Good morning Subs and Bottoms when you met your Dom or Master did he train you in the fine art of enjoying anal sex?
  2. When he puts you on display are you naked on your hands and knees or laying on your back with your legs spread apart?
  3. Do you get yourself ready for anal sex or does your master get you ready? Does he let his friends or guest get you ready?
  4. How long does it take you to get ready for anal sex? 10 minutes, half an hour, one hour or more?
  5. Have you every performed a anal masturbation show for your master and his friends?
  6. How many men was the most you had in one night?
  7. Do must men come in your ass or do they pull out and come on your ass or face?
  8. Do you perform oral sex before and after you have had anal sex? Do you do clean up blow jobs after anal sex?
  9. What service that you perform for your master do you like to do the most?
  10. Does your master love you, adore you, and respect you for the services you perform for him and his friends?
  11. Attached is a photo of my girlfriend now my wife that I took and she picked out with her permission.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning GiftBoy, That's amazing my wife and I discussed your adventure last night and then had great sex. She has had two five guy anal gangbangs with me and a couple of my good friends. We both find the gay life exciting and would like to ask you a couple of questions if you don't mind. In that seven hour time did you take a break my wife can only take anal sex for a couple of hours. Do the men all have anal sex with you and come in your ass or do some come on you or in your mouth. What do you like better being on your hands and knees or laying on you back. My wife likes to lay over my lap and I pull her panties down and spread her ass in front of my friends. We take turns getting her ready for anal sex and then each one of them fucks her in her ass one after the other with me being the last to come in her ass. Do you come when you are having anal sex my wife says she has the best orgasms from anal sex. Thanks for taking the time to answer are questions.

The most men I have taken in my hole consecutively was 23, at a sub/Dom fest. I was chosen by bag and name. It took around 7 hours for the men to satisfy their needs of me. I lay exhausted for about a day and ended up with chlamydia.
I was enjoying this story up until the final word.
You are such a generous boy to share your tight little bum-hole in this way, you didn't deserve the nasty infection...

I was enjoying this story up until the final word.
You are such a generous boy to share your tight little bum-hole in this way, you didn't deserve the nasty infection...
Thank you, Tristan. Your so sensitive and empathetic to others. May nature bless you.

1. Good morning Subs and Bottoms when you met your Dom or Master did he train you in the fine art of enjoying anal sex?
  2. When he puts you on display are you naked on your hands and knees or laying on your back with your legs spread apart?
  3. Do you get yourself ready for anal sex or does your master get you ready? Does he let his friends or guest get you ready?
  4. How long does it take you to get ready for anal sex? 10 minutes, half an hour, one hour or more?
  5. Have you every performed a anal masturbation show for your master and his friends?
  6. How many men was the most you had in one night?
  7. Do must men come in your ass or do they pull out and come on your ass or face?
  8. Do you perform oral sex before and after you have had anal sex? Do you do clean up blow jobs after anal sex?
  9. What service that you perform for your master do you like to do the most?
  10. Does your master love you, adore you, and respect you for the services you perform for him and his friends?
  11. Attached is a photo of my girlfriend now my wife that I took and she picked out with her permission.
4. When I have a visit from one of my Masters, I go through an anal ritual:
a. I get a friend to shave around my rim, then they rub pubic hair remover on where they’ve shaved to make sure I am smooth, so the Master‘s tongue won’t be irritated.
b. I then, insert a enema tube and flush myself out with soap and water. This may take up to 20 minutes.
c. I then repeat the process with a solution of goats milk and virgin olive oil to make my bowel smooth and moist and slightly lubricated.
d. Just before the Master arrives, i douse my hole with rose water or diluted ylang-ylang, as it is a very erotic aroma for encouraging anal sex.

7. This depends on the Master. I have one who must always come inside of me, he thinks this is the most submissive moment I can offer him. The other two switch between coming on my face or in my hole. One likes to come over my nipples and makes me massage the semen into my nipples as he masturbates so he can come over the fingers I use on my nipples. This is ver horny and I need him inside me again.

9. I love worshiping a particular Master's body while sucking him. He loves me to stroke his muscular buttocks and then move my hands up to his chest and softly massage his tits and then slowly move my hands over his torso, back to his buttocks, from there I move my hands to his thighs, softly stroking them, before moving down to his hard calves, squeezing them with vigour. By this time he is slamming his big mushroom headed cock off the back of my mouth, seeking the tunnel of my throat. At this point, I move my hands up to his ballsac and rub his testicles off each other, urging him to come in my mouth. I will at this point squeeze them softly, increasing the rigour of my squeezing until I hear his moaning. At this point I receive my reward from the Master: a meal of his savoury semen. I look up at him, submissive and grateful, hoping for a word of praise, which is often denied me. His denial makes me work on his cock even harder the next time I worship him.

Last edited:
4. When I have a visit from one of my Masters, I go through an anal ritual:
a. I get a friend to shave around my rim, then they rub pubic hair remover on where they’ve shaved to make sure I am smooth, so the Master‘s tongue won’t be irritated.
b. I then, insert a enema tube and flush myself out with soap and water. This may take up to 20 minutes.
c. I then repeat the process with a solution of goats milk and virgin olive oil to make my bowel smooth and moist and slightly lubricated.
d. Just before the Master arrives, i douse my hole with rose water or diluted ylang-ylang, as it is a very erotic aroma for encouraging anal sex.

7. This depends on the Master. I have one who must always come inside of me, he thinks this is the most submissive moment I can offer him. The other two switch between coming on my face or in my hole. One likes to come over my nipples and makes me massage the semen into my nipples as he masturbates so he can come over the fingers I use on my nipples. This is ver horny and I need him inside me again.

9. I love worshiping a particular Master's body while sucking him. He loves me to stroke his muscular buttocks and then move my hands up to his chest and softly massage his tits and then slowly move my hands over his torso, back to his buttocks, from there I move my hands to his thighs, softly stroking them, before moving down to his hard calves, squeezing them with vigour. By this time he is slamming his big mushroom headed cock off the back of my mouth, seeking the tunnel of my throat. At this point, I move my hands up to his ballsac and rub his testicles off each other, urging him to come in my mouth. I will at this point squeeze them softly, increasing the rigour of my squeezing until I hear his moaning. At this point I receive my reward from the Master: a meal of his savoury semen. I look up at him, submissive and grateful, hoping for a word of praise, which is often denied me. His denial makes me work on his cock even harder the next time I worship him.
Love your reply to my survey and as special surprise from my sub to you and your master she picked out this picture that I took of two of my friends getting her ready for anal sex.

Tha
Love your reply to my survey and as special surprise from my sub to you and your master she picked out this picture that I took of two of my friends getting her ready for anal sex.
Thank you for the surprise. It is appreciated. I wish it was me your two friends was preparing for anal sex. Just the look of them makes my hole moist.

Tha

Thank you for the surprise. It is appreciated. I wish it was me your two friends was preparing for anal sex. Just the look of them makes my hole moist.
Glad you enjoyed the picture and a little background story to go with the picture. Both of these guys are two of my best friends and both have above average sized cocks so it takes a long time to get her ready. We have also done this many times and sometimes it goes on for the whole weekend. I have attached another photo with her permission that was taken a long time ago.

My wife trained me. After she decided that she wanted to play with my prostate we started slow. She would use her fingers. It started with one and quickly went to two then three. Then she purchased a finger extender toy. Then it was a dildo we had. It was a big jump from the extender to the dildo. The dildo being about 1.5 inches at the head and a tapered shaft. Even with lube she had to push it into me until it popped in. She just loved doing that, she loves that resistance and pushing into me. From there we played with different shapes of strapons, vibrating ones and squirting ones. Then bigger. It’s a rabbit hole leading to explore new and different side of our sexual partnership.

Glad you enjoyed the picture and a little background story to go with the picture. Both of these guys are two of my best friends and both have above average sized cocks so it takes a long time to get her ready. We have also done this many times and sometimes it goes on for the whole weekend. I have attached another photo with her permission that was taken a long time ago.
I have had that amount oozing out of me many times.

I bet you do. It’s a wonderful feeling, knowing you have emptied the Master’s testicles with your mouth, teeth and tongue, which means he’ll be in you hole for hours, without a break, until you either collapse or he bleeds out your hole. Find a Master who will fulfil this for you. My ribs tingle thinking about it.

I bet you do. It’s a wonderful feeling, knowing you have emptied the Master’s testicles with your mouth, teeth and tongue, which means he’ll be in you hole for hours, without a break, until you either collapse or he bleeds out your hole. Find a Master who will fulfil this for you. My ribs tingle thinking about it.
God I want my asshole abused

And your ribs tingle so beautifully...

Thanks. So do my nipples, when I am led to the bedroom with the Master caressing them between his fingers and thumbs. Oooooooh! My hole throbs at the thought.
I trust Master gives your holes a thorough going-over in the bedroom...?

I trust Master gives your holes a thorough going-over in the bedroom...?
Yes, O yes. He stretches my hole to bursting point, especially when he decides no lubricant will be a component of his emasculation of me. He can be pig-headed when he wants to be.

Good morning Subs and Bottoms when you met your Dom or Master did he train you in the fine art of enjoying anal sex?  yes
When he puts you on display are you naked on your hands and knees or laying on your back with your legs spread apart? on my hands and knees
Do you get yourself ready for anal sex or does your master get you ready? Does he let his friends or guest get you ready? I get myself ready
How long does it take you to get ready for anal sex? 10 minutes, half an hour, one hour or more?  more
Have you every performed a anal masturbation show for your master and his friends?  yes
How many men was the most you had in one night? 9
Do must men come in your ass or do they pull out and come on your ass or face? mostly in my ass
Do you perform oral sex before and after you have had anal sex? Do you do clean up blow jobs after anal sex? sometimes
Does your master love you, adore you, and respect you for the services you perform for him and his friends?  yes
Birdy I love your answers and your photo. I'm leaving for work right now and will love talking to you later.

Ho! Surferboy! You want to do a anal training survey? Well, Listen, and listen well. I have fucked Sluts of all genders and sexual orientations until I'm sick to the back teeth. I was in pole position at an anal roundabout where 32 different arses were to be plundered by a group of men. I fucked 29 of them and got bored. I've had Sluts worship me after I shot 10 separate ropes of semen up their arses. I've given Sluts over to a group of my mates who fucked them relentlessly until their holes squeaked with the amount of semen they were storing. I made five Sluts copulate each other in a line while I took videos of them. This is an example of my anal play with Sluts.

Good morning Subs and Bottoms when you met your Dom or Master did he train you in the fine art of enjoying anal sex?  my first dom trained me. Later doms was aware of my experience.
When he puts you on display are you naked on your hands and knees or laying on your back with your legs spread apart? On my back. Prefer this position for eye contact, mutual and pleasure, intimacy.
Do you get yourself ready for anal sex or does your master get you ready? Does he let his friends or guest get you ready? I get myself ready
How long does it take you to get ready for anal sex? 10 minutes, half an hour, one hour or more?  an hour to shave, douche and shower.
Have you every performed an anal masturbation show for your master and his friends?  yes, my fingers
How many men was the most you had in one night? 4
Do must men come in your ass or do they pull out and come on your ass or face? It’s mostly in my hole.
Do you perform oral sex before and after you have had anal sex? Do you do clean up blow jobs after anal sex? Almost 100% of the time. Need to get my top hard.
Does your master love you, adore you, and respect you for the services you perform for him and his friends?  some do. Others are entitled and treat me as their toy.

Back