BDSM Lite

Ifatreefallsinthewoods

Are you Experienced?
I picture you coming to my office , in a skirt and blouse. I lock the door behind you. My admin sent home. Blinds drawn. We have a safe word BATMAN and I know anal is off limits.
I grab your wrist. You start to resist. I pull you closer, you strain to get away. I’m taller and stronger, grab you and use my knee on the back of yours to break you and push you down, grabbing a handful of hair. I unzip and put my cock to your mouth, wet precum glistening on the tip. “Take it” I say, and you submit. Swallowing my sticky first load.

I grab you by the back of your neck and pull you into the office. You struggle and I wrestle you down. You squirm and resist but my weight and position has you pinned. I flip you over, and with paracord I tie your hands behind your back. Tightly. And as you pant, out of gas, I tie your ankles..
I flip you back over and tear off your blouse, slapping your tits sharply, flicking your nipples.
I pull your skirt up and panties down, which get caught in your bound ankles.
I bend your legs back in a pike position and spank your ass sharply, then spank your swelling pussy.

I slide my fat cock in your pussy and ride it, and you orgasm, your panties shaking above like a white flag of surrender.

Attachments

• IMG_1757.jpeg
    IMG_1757.jpeg
    326.5 KB · Views: 20
I picture you coming to my office , in a skirt and blouse. I lock the door behind you.
I grab you by the back of your neck and pull you into the office.

Wait, what? Do you have a second office in your office? Is this a Hobbit thing?

Main office entrance, windows to the parking lot. No touching there. Walk back there is a conference room and then my personal office space. So yes, an office room within an office.

Well, Rosie Cotton was kinda hot in my opinion. I might have a thing for a bit chubby and curly hair. 🤷‍♂️
And Dirndl type dresses?:D
Yes, I’d watch.

One of the characters the films did better in my opinion and I think Sam’s and Rosie’s might well be one of, if not the most, heart warming and hope inducing relationships in the story.

Back