New Years 2024 Sex Party

SurferBoy9044

Ass Master
Is anyone planning a New Years Eve Sex Party? For the last five years we have done this three times. I invite four of my best and oldest friends over who all have had sex with my wife many times. At ten pm when everyone has arrived I pull my wife over my lap and pull down her panties and spread her ass checks so everyone can see her asshole. I ask them questions like what time was the best time you had sex with her. Everyone has great stories of her sucking cock in front of each other or the times that they had anal sex with her as everyone watched. We then all start playing with her ass and pussy and make her crawl around with a large dildo in her ass going from guy to guy to suck their cocks. Just before midnight I have her climb on one guy who is laying on the floor on his back and start riding his cock and I tell the other guys to stick their cocks in her mouth one after the other. Just seconds before the clock struck midnight She is on her hands and knees with one cock in her pussy one in her mouth and one hard cock in each hand and then I'll enter her ass and we will then all start fucking her will the clock struck midnight. We'll all switch positions a couple of times and she will have suck five cocks and been fucked in her ass five times with me being the last to come in her come filled ass. With her permission I have attached a photo I took a couple of years ago of two of my friends getting her ready for anal sex.

Attachments

• Two friend getting wife ready for anal sex.jpg
    Two friend getting wife ready for anal sex.jpg
    223.4 KB · Views: 62
Is anyone planning a New Years Eve Sex Party? For the last five years we have done this three times. I invite four of my best and oldest friends over who all have had sex with my wife many times. At ten pm when everyone has arrived I pull my wife over my lap and pull down her panties and spread her ass checks so everyone can see her asshole. I ask them questions like what time was the best time you had sex with her. Everyone has great stories of her sucking cock in front of each other or the times that they had anal sex with her as everyone watched. We then all start playing with her ass and pussy and make her crawl around with a large dildo in her ass going from guy to guy to suck their cocks. Just before midnight I have her climb on one guy who is laying on the floor on his back and start riding his cock and I tell the other guys to stick their cocks in her mouth one after the other. Just seconds before the clock struck midnight She is on her hands and knees with one cock in her pussy one in her mouth and one hard cock in each hand and then I'll enter her ass and we will then all start fucking her will the clock struck midnight. We'll all switch positions a couple of times and she will have suck five cocks and been fucked in her ass five times with me being the last to come in her come filled ass. With her permission I have attached a photo I took a couple of years ago of two of my friends getting her ready for anal sex.
I'd love to be used like that

Back