In appreciation of 69ing and spanking.

PleasureDaddy

Literotica Guru
I first discovered delicious 69ing with a bit of spanking sadism a few years ago. It helped that I had an enthusiastic partner. In particular I loved hearing (and feeling) the moaning after each good spank while alternately tongue fucking or clit sucking. I found the harder I spanked her the more the primal nature would take over. My partner would take my cock deeper in her mouth and grind her pussy harder against my mouth. I loved it. At a certain point it would become animalistic and we would both start fucking each other’s faces. I’m getting a turned on sex haze feeling just thinking about it. Anyone else have a similar experience?

I first discovered delicious 69ing with a bit of spanking sadism a few years ago. It helped that I had an enthusiastic partner. In particular I loved hearing (and feeling) the moaning after each good spank while alternately tongue fucking or clit sucking. I found the harder I spanked her the more the primal nature would take over. My partner would take my cock deeper in her mouth and grind her pussy harder against my mouth. I loved it. At a certain point it would become animalistic and we would both start fucking each other’s faces. I’m getting a turned on sex haze feeling just thinking about it. Anyone else have a similar experience?
kinda 69ing it's almost the same...i lay on my back as he straddles my face with his head dangling right above my mouth then when ready he starts to dip into my open mouth and as far as he can...which is head in my throat deep. my dick throbs.

Sounds delicious

kinda 69ing it's almost the same...i lay on my back as he straddles my face with his head dangling right above my mouth then when ready he starts to dip into my open mouth and as far as he can...which is head in my throat deep. my dick throbs.
I want that too

Definitely share this experience with you. Love 69ing with my wife and the spanking of her ass adds to the fun. I’ll sometimes add our dildo to the play too which drives her crazy even more. That grinding and moaning is so good!

One of my all time favorites: 69 with her on top, deciding what I lick, suck and when. Her urine flowing into my wanton mouth. Her sweet ass in my face with my tongue inside her asshole Her hand pulling on my scrotum with her mouth on my dick......utter heaven.

Sometimes when we 69, she'll be on top and urinate in my mouth. I also go back and forth between her asshole and pussy. when I lick her clit in that position, my nose is right inside her. sometimes while she sucks me, she spanks my nuts creating the perfect balance of pain pleasure.

Back