Anal spanking?

SofiaLaFrench

Fantasy Girl
I've seen threads about pussy spanking, and it seems the consensus from women is that they enjoy it if properly aroused. This got me thinking, what about anal spanking, you know, right on the anus. Is that a thing? Does anyone have experience with it? Did you enjoy it or not? What tools do you use? I've searched the Forum but can't find anything.
Personally, I have no experience with anal spanking, or with pussy spanking, but guess what my guy and I are trying when he returns from his two-week business trip!

I've seen threads about pussy spanking, and it seems the consensus from women is that they enjoy it if properly aroused. This got me thinking, what about anal spanking, you know, right on the anus. Is that a thing? Does anyone have experience with it? Did you enjoy it or not? What tools do you use? I've searched the Forum but can't find anything.
Personally, I have no experience with anal spanking, or with pussy spanking, but guess what my guy and I are trying when he returns from his two-week business trip!
Can’t say I have experience with someone deliberatetly aiming for that.
Since you mentioned tools though I wanted to say that you need to be mindful of the tailbone. Sitbones too, but tailbones are very sensitive creatures. That I do know from experience.

Seems like the anus would be really difficult to spank just because of its position. I have relatively small hands but there's no way I could get the target area flattened enough to smack it like a pussy is smacked. Most of the force would end up not on the anus but on the inside of the butt cheeks.

Rereading your post, I realize I was assuming you meant with your hand but you asked about tools... Speaking for myself only, I would not like my clit/pussy to be smacked by anything but a hand. If this did appeal to me, I would still be cautious translating to the anus as I have learned that it's a mistake to treat my anus like my vagina. Specifically, it's much easier to hurt the anus and once hurt, it takes longer to heal and causes more discomfort than similar injuries of the vagina or vulva.

So I guess I would just recommend starting low and going slow with increasing the force of the smack.

One of my guilty pleasures is Harry Potter fanfiction. I was just reading a particularly smutty fic and to my surprise, came across an instance of anus spanking. Still not sure about the mechanics, but in my mind, this makes the practice totally legit. ;)

One of my guilty pleasures is Harry Potter fanfiction. I was just reading a particularly smutty fic and to my surprise, came across an instance of anus spanking. Still not sure about the mechanics, but in my mind, this makes the practice totally legit. ;)
Well! If it was done in Potter’s world then it must be okay!

Thank you all for the feedback! I'm going to ask my guy to try pussy spanking. We'll go slow, and if I enjoy it we'll find our comfort zone. I'm also going to ask him to try spanking my anus with his cock, as @XXVIII recommended. I'll just have to spread my cheeks wide since his cock is rather thick.
Further recommendations are welcome!

💋 Je t'aime

Wait --whaaaatttt??? Hermione has a dick? 🤯
I suppose that explains why she has no titties. 🤣
There's a big thing in HP lesbian pairings where one partner either transfigures a cock or else enlarges their clitoris. In this particular story, Hermione has cast a spell that gives her a cock and makes it hard every four hours, and the spell will not wear off until McGonagall is pregnant. It's a bit goofy but I find such smut entertaining. 😄

I don't know about anus spanking but I sure enjoy playing with my wife's ass with our collection of sex toys.

I've seen threads about pussy spanking, and it seems the consensus from women is that they enjoy it if properly aroused. This got me thinking, what about anal spanking, you know, right on the anus. Is that a thing? Does anyone have experience with it?
I like anal spanking -- both giving and receiving -- although it's trickier than pussy spanking because the target area is much smaller, and you really need three hands -- two to spread the cheeks and one to deliver the smacks. I've found that a small whip or narrow riding crop works best to get into a narrow area. Don't hit too hard -- it's easy to injure that area! If done right , it can be quite erotic and arousing. ;)

@SofiaLaFrench, my FWB Mistress regularly spanks me with butt plug in my boi pussy... And it feels incredible and pleasurable. She sometimes spanks my asshole directly, with handle of her whip or cane as a punishment too... She has really good aim😭 hitting in the line of the crack and it hurts a lot...

I suppose that since I started this thread, I should probably update everyone.
My man edged me four times, I was ready to beg him for release. Then he spanked my pussy. Saying that I exploded is an understatement. I shrieked like a banshee and went into spasms. I CAME SO HARD! Needless to say, pussy spanking is a tool in our bedroom now.
We’re still working on anal spanking. He used a thin bamboo cane, but I didn’t like that. Then he placed a piece of leather over my anus before tapping with the cane. Too dull for me. Still experimenting. Thanks!

I like anal spanking -- both giving and receiving -- although it's trickier than pussy spanking because the target area is much smaller, and you really need three hands -- two to spread the cheeks and one to deliver the smacks. I've found that a small whip or narrow riding crop works best to get into a narrow area. Don't hit too hard -- it's easy to injure that area! If done right , it can be quite erotic and arousing. ;)
Omg guys - a riding crop is perfect for smacking an anus. A narrow one is wicked - one that’s an inch or wider is yummy. I love getting my cock smacked rapid-fire dozens or even hundreds of times with a crop, a few to the balls, and finish up with a half dozen right on the asshole. I lie on my back, bring my legs up and hold my knees, and it’s a perfect target. 🤪

My little testicles trapped between two chopsticks. Her fingernails scraping my tip as it twitches and stretches toward her agonizing touch. Once, twice, the crop descends firmly onto those little balls that I really only carry for her amusement. "Now, Pup," she says and the crop slashes down onto my anus. My entire body spasms and my seed spews from my untouched, straining, penis into my special teaspoon.

Nipple, anus, tip. Those are the strings by which Miss controls her Pup(pet).

You know - every time I see a new post here I reflexively grab my nutz. Chopsticks choking balls. Jesus Cristo!

I had a sub once who was fond of having her pussy hit with a small flogger. We found out by accident that in the right position and hitting at the right angle, I could hit both pussy and anus at the same time, resulting in her having huge quivering orgasms - especially if done after a good pounding.

meine frau auspeitschen lassen während sie gefickt wird............sehr erregend

Attachments

• 222a.jpg
    222a.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 12
When I feel my top slap my hole with his hard cock I know he is ready to fuck. I usually raise my legs and grab my cheeks to open for him and tell him to fuck me.

Back