Anal Training Survey

Ho! Surferboy! You want to do a anal training survey? Well, Listen, and listen well. I have fucked Sluts of all genders and sexual orientations until I'm sick to the back teeth. I was in pole position at an anal roundabout where 32 different arses were to be plundered by a group of men. I fucked 29 of them and got bored. I've had Sluts worship me after I shot 10 separate ropes of semen up their arses. I've given Sluts over to a group of my mates who fucked them relentlessly until their holes squeaked with the amount of semen they were storing. I made five Sluts copulate each other in a line while I took videos of them. This is an example of my anal play with Sluts.
Who the fuck do you think you are talking to old man? So listen, and listen well I think your post is as false as a Trump Voter Fraud Lie. I really doubt you fucked 29 women in the ass in one night let alone 29 women in your whole life. I've seen your other negative post on other threads and I think you need to pull up your JC Penny Boys Under Ware and get a life. There was also no example attached of your anal play with sluts. Also don't call women sluts it's installing.

Awww www! Does it hurt? To be confronted with an unempathetic Dom, like me? Sure, I am negative to subs and Sluts. You must be the sort of individual that has a poor sex drive, due to your lack of stamina. Poor you. I fuck in a frenzy of adrenaline, carbohydrate energy and real stamina. How many miles do you run in a day? What's that you say? Not many. Well, Popeye I run 12 miles every morning, to keep my stamina at it's optimum. Do you do weights? What's that you say? Well, I do weights three times a week. This is one reason I can fuck multiple Slags, Sluts and Whores.

Are you a voyeurist? As you seem to want to view examples. Their is another website for that.

Awww www! Does it hurt? To be confronted with an unempathetic Dom, like me? Sure, I am negative to subs and Sluts. You must be the sort of individual that has a poor sex drive, due to your lack of stamina. Poor you. I fuck in a frenzy of adrenaline, carbohydrate energy and real stamina. How many miles do you run in a day? What's that you say? Not many. Well, Popeye I run 12 miles every morning, to keep my stamina at its optimum. Do you do weights? What's that you say? Well, I do weights three times a week. This is one reason I can fuck multiple Slags, Sluts and Whores.
You sound great, sir.

Awww www! Does it hurt? To be confronted with an unempathetic Dom, like me? Sure, I am negative to subs and Sluts. You must be the sort of individual that has a poor sex drive, due to your lack of stamina. Poor you. I fuck in a frenzy of adrenaline, carbohydrate energy and real stamina. How many miles do you run in a day? What's that you say? Not many. Well, Popeye I run 12 miles every morning, to keep my stamina at it's optimum. Do you do weights? What's that you say? Well, I do weights three times a week. This is one reason I can fuck multiple Slags, Sluts and Whores.
Old man you don't even know what it takes to make a great Dom and have your subs want you. How much do you pay your subs as I doubt any of them are willing to be real subs without being paid. You should reread your posts as that they are the most ego centered and full of hate. I feel sorry for you man as I don't believe a word you say.

Awwwwwww!!! Whose a naughty jealous boy, then? I'll pick up the toy you threw out of your pram. There we go! I've given you, your dildo back. Yes I am an Ethical Egoist and will believe and do everything and anything that puts me at the centre, where I’ll get the best. Hatred? Define hatred, you angry poodle. You're so full of anger, which suggests you are, at heart, an inadequate bully. Imagine reading all my posts. Your a sad lonely person. If you need to talk to someone, I'm always here. I'm a listening ear. Here is some of my artwork. Very Egotistical, is it not?

Attachments

• A528B349-614C-47CC-966A-50C4643091FC.jpeg
    A528B349-614C-47CC-966A-50C4643091FC.jpeg
    170.2 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_5948.jpeg
    IMG_5948.jpeg
    57.4 KB · Views: 11
  • 1_0009d531-1fc1-4f2e-85ba-d78229478c3a.jpeg
    1_0009d531-1fc1-4f2e-85ba-d78229478c3a.jpeg
    628.5 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_5970.jpeg
    IMG_5970.jpeg
    146.2 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_5971.jpeg
    IMG_5971.jpeg
    131.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_7310.jpeg
    IMG_7310.jpeg
    147.6 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_5905.jpeg
    IMG_5905.jpeg
    169 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_5935.jpeg
    IMG_5935.jpeg
    298.1 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Awwwwwww!!! Whose a naughty jealous boy, then? I'll pick up the toy you threw out of your pram. There we go! I've given you, your dildo back. Yes I am an Ethical Egoist and will believe and do everything and anything that puts me at the centre, where I’ll get the best. Hatred? Define hatred, you angry poodle. You're so full of anger, which suggests you are, at heart, an inadequate bully. Imagine reading all my posts. Your a sad lonely person. If you need to talk to someone, I'm always here. I'm a listening ear. Here is some of my artwork. Very Egotistical, is it not?
Look old man I don't know why you are doing all of this shit. This was a Anal Sex Survey Thread and you haven't read any of the questions or even answer them. I think you need to take all of your pent angry issues to some ones else tread.

Look old man I don't know why you are doing all of this shit. This was a Anal Sex Survey Thread and you haven't read any of the questions or even answer them. I think you need to take all of your pent angry issues to some ones else tread.
Sure thing. I find your survey totally banal, and uninspiring, has no originality, sociologically incomplete, just like yourself. You ask all the wrong questions, so your survey is compromised by your lack of skilled questioning. I shall take my talents elsewhere, where they will be appreciated.

My wife trained me. After she decided that she wanted to play with my prostate we started slow. She would use her fingers. It started with one and quickly went to two then three. Then she purchased a finger extender toy. Then it was a dildo we had. It was a big jump from the extender to the dildo. The dildo being about 1.5 inches at the head and a tapered shaft. Even with lube she had to push it into me until it popped in. She just loved doing that, she loves that resistance and pushing into me. From there we played with different shapes of strapons, vibrating ones and squirting ones. Then bigger. It’s a rabbit hole leading to explore new and different side of our sexual partnership.
Which do you desire more; deep or wide?

1. Good morning Subs and Bottoms when you met your Dom or Master did he train you in the fine art of enjoying anal sex?
  2. When he puts you on display are you naked on your hands and knees or laying on your back with your legs spread apart?
  3. Do you get yourself ready for anal sex or does your master get you ready? Does he let his friends or guest get you ready?
  4. How long does it take you to get ready for anal sex? 10 minutes, half an hour, one hour or more?
  5. Have you every performed a anal masturbation show for your master and his friends?
  6. How many men was the most you had in one night?
  7. Do must men come in your ass or do they pull out and come on your ass or face?
  8. Do you perform oral sex before and after you have had anal sex? Do you do clean up blow jobs after anal sex?
  9. What service that you perform for your master do you like to do the most?
  10. Does your master love you, adore you, and respect you for the services you perform for him and his friends?
  11. Attached is a photo of my girlfriend now my wife that I took and she picked out with her permission.
I notice you’re not asking about lubricants. Sex educators all agree on this one because there’s nothing sexy about a hemorrhoid.

1. Good morning Subs and Bottoms when you met your Dom or Master did he train you in the fine art of enjoying anal sex?
  2. When he puts you on display are you naked on your hands and knees or laying on your back with your legs spread apart?
  3. Do you get yourself ready for anal sex or does your master get you ready? Does he let his friends or guest get you ready?
  4. How long does it take you to get ready for anal sex? 10 minutes, half an hour, one hour or more?
  5. Have you every performed a anal masturbation show for your master and his friends?
  7. Do must men come in your ass or do they pull out and come on your ass or face?
  8. Do you perform oral sex before and after you have had anal sex? Do you do clean up blow jobs after anal sex?
  10. Does your master love you, adore you, and respect you for the services you perform for him and his friends?
  11. Attached is a photo of my girlfriend now my wife that I took and she picked out with her permission.
hmmm..I did not know that there was an ART to enjoying anal. Oh well...learn something new every day

Ho! Surferboy! You want to do a anal training survey? Well, Listen, and listen well. I have fucked Sluts of all genders and sexual orientations until I'm sick to the back teeth. I was in pole position at an anal roundabout where 32 different arses were to be plundered by a group of men. I fucked 29 of them and got bored. I've had Sluts worship me after I shot 10 separate ropes of semen up their arses. I've given Sluts over to a group of my mates who fucked them relentlessly until their holes squeaked with the amount of semen they were storing. I made five Sluts copulate each other in a line while I took videos of them. This is an example of my anal play with Sluts.
OH MY! YOU MUST BE A GOD! (sic)

The most men I have taken in my hole consecutively was 23, at a sub/Dom fest. I was chosen by bag and name. It took around 7 hours for the men to satisfy their needs of me. I lay exhausted for about a day and ended up with chlamydia.
Wow I hope you have video as memento

Who the fuck do you think you are talking to old man? So listen, and listen well I think your post is as false as a Trump Voter Fraud Lie. I really doubt you fucked 29 women in the ass in one night let alone 29 women in your whole life. I've seen your other negative post on other threads and I think you need to pull up your JC Penny Boys Under Ware and get a life. There was also no example attached of your anal play with sluts. Also don't call women sluts it's installing.
but they love being sluts

Ma chérie étant devenue addict à la sodomie je ne la baise plus que par la. En écrivant je m'aperçois même que ça fait plusieurs mois que je n'ai pas baisé sa chatte. En partouze, oui nous sommes libertins, il est fréquent qu'elle se prenne 15 à 20 sodomies dans la soirée. Pour répondre aux questions, je ne suis pas son maître mais juste un mari amoureux de sa femme qui devient la pire des salopes quand bien excitée. C'est moi qui lui prépare le trou, c'est mon plaisir. Elle préfère la levrette, selon elle ne pas savoir qui l'encule en soirée décuple son plaisir. Quand on connaît les gars ou les couples on baise creampie et c'est mille fois meilleur de se vider dans le cul et pour ma femme qui est de fait plus endurante et pour les mecs qui liment dans le foutre. Perso j'adore quand ça mousse sur ma queue. Et pour répondre à la dernière question oui ma femme suce tout ce qu'on lui présente sous le nez avant et après la sodomie mais les queues sont rarement sales hormis les spermes mélangés.

Do it and get video
I'll think about it. I really don't want chlamydia or anything else, I've always been disease free.

30 cum loads even in a bukkake is kind of sexy but risky, a bareback gang bang is worse. 2-3 might be okay and easier to coordinate and record on video.

1. I was first pegged years ago, then trained myself for some time until I found someone who would peg me regularly
2. I am sometimes on my back and sometimes on all fours.
3. I get myself ready
4. Ten or fifteen minutes
5. I have used toys on myself for my mistress' amusement
6. I have only had sex with women as despite my anal pleasures, I am straight.
7. We sometimes use a squirting strapon. Best is in the face.
8. I am glad to clean off the strapon with my mouth. Sometimes she won't let me though
9. My favorite service is probably crossdressing or satisfying her orally.
10. She definately loves me.

Being pegged is fantastic and really submissive and intimate. However, being fisted is the ultimate.

1: You seem to assume I didn't do anal before then. Not the case.
2: Hands and knees - usually kissing feet while there
3: I get myself ready
4: Half an hour? I don't time it.
5: Yes.
6: One.
7: I like cum in me.
8: Before. Not after.
9: She's actually my girlfriend. I think what I enjoy the most is just playing with her, very gently, with either fingers or tongue, while she's watching tv or something.
10: Oh yes.

1. I trained myself with a dildo.
2. I get in whatever position my girlfriend asks me to.
3. I get myself ready if I feel that I need it.
4. If I need to clean myself out, it takes about 10 minutes.
5. Whenever we are apart and my girlfriend needs a release, I toy my ass with my dildo on cam for her viewing pleasure.
6. I am hers alone but she has talked about a spit roast in the future.
7. If she is fucking me, she always cums deep in my ass.
8. Sometimes but not very often, I suck her to get her hard for fucking.
9. I used to prefer being fucked but now I enjoy sucking her cock almost as much.
10. She definitely loves and appreciates me for servicing her big beautiful cock.

Back