Ways to break in a female slave

Futurebaldie

Soul of a Slave
I had a master once who really 'broke me down' into submission when I agreed to be his slave. We would start at zero.. I was stripped naked, shaved head to toe (even my head and brows) and made to be nothing until I earned to be more. I would sleep in a cage, eat from a bowl, be gagged most of the time. He even had me pee in the yard until I earned the privileges of a normal slave.
I would love to have this again, but with my current spouse.. what could be added so it isn't just a repeat of my husband replacing my old master?

Sometimes, I use white noise as a process of stripping a slave of their autonomy.

Last edited:
I would love to have this again, but with my current spouse.. what could be added so it isn't just a repeat of my husband replacing my old master?

I’d guess that one difference would be what your current partner brings to the table, as in needs, wants, limits and ideas.
Another might be the fact that it is a marriage and for many people there are things that they expect from a spouse that don’t match fully with the kind of restrictions you are talking about.

I guess what you need to figure out is whether you want him to be the dominant or not. If you do, you could express your willingness to go in whatever direction he is drawn to... and let him figure some things out on his own. In my not very humble opinion, one of the greatest things a submissive can do for a dominant is to let him explore his inner self by being a willing vessel to receive what he pours out.

Good luck.
Subs get to have limits, though.

I dont get why some get hung up on words. its a word. Same hate moist, whore, slut, fucktoy etc.Ive heard the term Breaking in process.
A word is just a word, but can mean diff things to diff people.
I grew up understanding slut or whore was a negative.
The more i learnt and understood my sexuality i knew i had to move past that words meaning to me.
Now if a man says "im a good little slut" im not taking that as a negative.

Breaking in for me means im being trained mentally to ope up and let go of pressures of slut shaming our society gives. once i get past that i really enjoy myself because im able to just be myself.

My ex-bi-bf broke me down to obey him like a slave when he got me very tipsy and motivated me to submit to some caning on bum saying it would give me enhanced pleasure when he sodomized me after caning.

I have seen quite a bit of bdsm and I have to say that a female sub admitting she wants to submit is so hot. Forcing her to explain how lost she is in her submission gets me going. The shy-er the better. I love watching her give up and give in for the first time.

Physical “breaking in” always seems kinda gross to me. Like a dom is trying to claim as much as possible before the sun realizes it’s not what they want.

I try not to focus on individual words without context. There are many words without context are taken the wrong way. I agonized for years putting the term "slave" before my name. Often it's taken to be a very derogatory word and I agree it certain contexts it's abhorrent. But within the power exchange dynamic it equates to a heart that willingly surrenders to another's will and desires. It's not forced or abusive but a very loving variety of relationship.

It's understandable when you hear the term "break" in the context of a partner in a relationship it doesn't sound positive at all. But dig deeper in the context of it in a Tpe relationship it may just be the process of rooting out bad habits or selfish behavior. Breaking negative habits can be quite positive.

I dont get why some get hung up on words. its a word. Same hate moist, whore, slut, fucktoy etc.Ive heard the term Breaking in process.
A word is just a word, but can mean diff things to diff people.
I grew up understanding slut or whore was a negative.
The more i learnt and understood my sexuality i knew i had to move past that words meaning to me.
Now if a man says "im a good little slut" im not taking that as a negative.

Breaking in for me means im being trained mentally to ope up and let go of pressures of slut shaming our society gives. once i get past that i really enjoy myself because im able to just be myself.
Hold on Babybodybeautiful, you could never be a Slut in my world. A whore? Yes. Probably. However, if you were a Slut who wore white thigh length whore boots with black and yellow polka dot Shagging panties, then that would maybe make me revise and redefine my understanding of ‘Slut’. ‘Breaking in’ in my world is given a whore, either M or F, their first length of cock into their Nazzim or cunt, without regard for social delicacies. May I say, with all due respect, you are an idealist, and idealists get eaten up in here.

Hold on Babybodybeautiful, you could never be a Slut in my world. A whore? Yes. Probably. However, if you were a Slut who wore white thigh length whore boots with black and yellow polka dot Shagging panties, then that would maybe make me revise and redefine my understanding of ‘Slut’. ‘Breaking in’ in my world is given a whore, either M or F, their first length of cock into their Nazzim or cunt, without regard for social delicacies. May I say, with all due respect, you are an idealist, and idealists get eaten up in here.
uhuh. Your world.. What world is that? Why would I be a whore and not a slut?

So you define a slut based on what she wears??

lol. Get eaten up in here. By who? You... If so i'll take my chances.. :cautious:

Back