As a masochist, what do you get out of hard extreme SM?

PainGate

Virgin
There have occasionally been questions about what you, as a sub, get out of BDSM. Now I ask the same about what masochists get out of their SM relationship.

After all, I have a lot of experience with SM relationships especially the extreme hardcore, but I would like to hear even more people describe what they get out of it, and under what conditions.

• I myself have heard masochists say that it is the pain itself that turns them on.

• Others say their enjoyment is seeing their Master/sadist's joy and pride in all they endure for his/her sake.

• And others that they particularly get turned on seeing the beautiful marks on their body.

• SOME have said that they get turned on by the fact it is an imposed punishment, for whatever reason the Master/Mistress deem necessary.

• OTHERS get turned on if the Master/Mistress shows "cruelty" and is evil.

• Others that the Master/Mistress praises and supports the masochist and encourages him/her to do more.

I have had quite a few masochists write to me, telling me of their experience. One was a young masochist who was a slave pig to an old sadistic Dom, and she wrote this to me:

Slave-Pig Sophie, May 2023

“When I was 27, I was a slave to a dominant sadistic man of 62. For me, the victim role, the humiliation, the pain was/are important, but to be able to satisfy Master, reigns most important. If I was well warmed up, I could really enjoy the pain when my ass was spanked. The searing burning sensation was wonderful, and to feel my warm swollen and bleeding butt cheeks afterwards.

I also enjoyed him flicking cigarettes, slowly and mainly on my ass, but also inner thighs, pussy, the entrance of my asshole etc. His pleasure was most important. And of course I got great pleasure when the cigarette burned painfully through the skin, and the fact that we both knew I got ugly permanent scars. It was probably the sexiest thing I've ever been a part of.

Today, many years later, the scars are still visible. No, I haven't regretted it, but I have never since dared to enter into an S/M relationship, as I get turned on by being destroyed, if a Dom wishes to do so. I might add that I was used for extreme filth back then by the sadistic Dom and some of his friends, and that I enjoyed the humiliation of eating shit and drinking piss, licking a pussy clean of blood when the woman had her period, swallowing the lumps of blood even, and chewing the tampon clean for blood as well, made me feel so complete. Slavery masochism is a powerful thing.”

Another one, who was/is an XXL cum-whore, wrote this:

XXL Cum-whore, May 2023

“I was bullied from before my teenage years because I was overweight, and I think that is the reason why I sought refuge in masochism. My kid sister has always been the opposite of me with a slim body, nice breasts and firm ass. My self-esteem was poor and I quickly became submissive to avoid the humiliations. I fantasized about the guys, but didn't believe I would ever succeed in being desired.

I hated my body and only in my late twenties did I have my sexual debut, with a man who was significantly older than me, and it dawned on me that a lot of people are actually turned on by fat women.

Instead, I learned to appreciate my body and use it to have a lot of delicious sex. Being tied up and used by a horny bunch of men gave me confidence, and comments like ‘fuck the fat sow’, ‘come all over her big tits’ and ‘smack that fat ass’ were turned into compliments, and made me feel extremely naughty, sexy and wanted. This has given me countless wild sex experiences that I wouldn't have dared to dream about as a teenager.

But I wanted more and it has since evolved into the extreme after I found my now Master, also significantly older than me. I now live as a total slave with no rights, but obey my Master in all he commands. After I moved in with him, he has taken everything away from me and I’m only allowed out when in his company. He has taught me to emphasise my fat body and love to be humiliated. I’m always dressed in sexy attire that emphasises my large body, and even though it is quite humiliating, I get off on it now.

When I’m out with him, it’s usually to get used and abused by lots of other men, either publicly or private. Even my sister and her husband enjoys humiliating me, yes my kid sister and husband is in on it and is using me sexually with Master. They know how we live and are totally fine with it, in fact my sister has said I have finally found my place where I belong. She is right, I feel whole, loved and wanted now and wouldn’t have it any other way!”

I received this email from a chink, and I find it interesting as I know a few Asian women who are of the same opinion as the writer. Here is what she wrote:

Saggy tits, June 2023

“I love being extremely humiliated and exposed and satisfying my Master's desires. That is a joy for me. I have low self-confidence and am submissive by nature. That's why when I get praise for being talented at trotting, taking several and hard slaps to my face, deep throating, whipping, caning etc. I feel joy as I know I have made Master happy. I feel in my right element as I believe it’s a woman’s job to keep her Master happy, and if he is not happy, I’m not happy and it will have severe consequences for me, and rightfully so. That is what SM and living a BDSM lifestyle daily means to me.”

Inferior slaveboy, June 2023

“When I see she is bringing the bullwhip and canes, then I know I will be getting on the cross. That turns me on soo much…. And was I beaten…. Ohh yes, till my ass cheeks were bleeding and my thighs was red with welts beginning to turn blue. I know my Mistress – who is also my wife and 17 years my senior – enjoys inflicting pain on me. We have been together for 19 years and married for 15 and I met her just after leaving high school. She is a sadist and I’m a masochist but didn’t start out that way for me. She taught me gradually to accept pain, and once I had accepted it, she took me to the next level where she would insert needles in my tits, balls and cock. I learned to accept it all and even though the pain is turned to pleasure, I always cry when she beats and torture me but I also tremble with pleasure. And something I really enjoy is when I fuck one of her lady friends, she will give me a hard beating on my ass with a cane so I cry, and her lady friend and my wife will just laugh.

Quite often I’m tied up in our cold basement, as my Mistress is being fucked by some strangers or some of our friends, who is her age. I sit tied there while she is being pleasured, and afterwards she comes down to me and piss in my mouth, then tease me a bit before going up again and being pleasured some more. When I do get up from the basement, I will most times have to suck cock and be fucked by him, while I lick her pussy clean of his come. I love my wife/Mistress so much and know my life would probably have been miserable had I not met her back then. She has really open my eyes and I see it as my duty to make her happy, and accept all she gives me.”

Then I got a message from a CD called SIS, and who is living as a CD 24/7 and truly enjoy these days where it is so much more open and accepted than previous.

CD Sis, June 2023

“I get pleasure from the heating of my "slut ass" from the first canings or whippings that gradually gets harder and harder. The pleasures when the heat spreads from the riding crop and the intense stinging and pain of the canes that it tingles and shivers throughout my body - and not least - I get the pleasure by satisfying the Master or Mistress and seeing their pleasure increase in tact with my painful outbursts that gets louder and louder. And more and more angry welts spread across my thighs, ass and back and my crying doesn’t seem to want to stop. Then I enjoy being raped after a good beating, either by the Master till he comes in me or a Mistress with a big strap-on not caring about me and my crying.”

This next and last one comes from a young woman who is constantly developing as a masochist, and what it means to her.

Maso in training, July 2023

“Hey, just me here…….

I want to thank you for your inputs and chatting to me about my development as a masochist. And for my own part, it is a mixture of several things.

1. To experience the Master’s pleasure and His satisfying winks, words and attitude.

2. That I as a person become stronger and more important in life, from being able to cope with more and more.

3. That I learn more about myself and learn to handle pain, humiliation and degradation, and to finally become a complete person.

4. For me, it has and is also a development of my inner pleaser gene, which I love to cultivate.

I hope my input makes sense.”

Yes it absolutely makes sense and I’m sure you will end up being a very pleasing submissive masochist, the more your inner pleaser gene gets developed.

And thank you to the others who have sent me their answers and life stories.

May I hear how YOU – dear readers – experience this and which forms particularly turn you on?

this is something most people don’t understand about BDSM and pain play- it’s affection. The closer I feel to someone the more I’m going to want to take the pain. If I’m giving them positive feedback they’re going to respond and feed off my energy. It’s this amazing loop where they enjoy my enjoyment and I respond to theirs. If they’re tentative or signal they uncomfortable with the whip (or hairbrush, belt…) they’re not going to get the same response. It’s amazing to have this experience with someone you love who enjoys your positive reinforcement. The closeness and devotion is indescribable!

Affection is correct. I really dislike a lot of the fake anger in many Femdom videos. My partner loves me and I know it. I love her and she knows it. Once I am tied up I know she can do anything she wants to, to me and there is nothing I can do to stop her. That is such a rush for me. She can be giving me loving kisses and telling me how much she loves me, while squeezing my balls hard, or beating my butt with a strap and I'll love it. There seems to be a direct connection from the source of pain to my dick. She knows she can, and does, pinch my nipples as hard as she can between her thumb and forefinger just to watch my dick get stiff. I love it when she hurts me and she loves doing it. She is also smart enough to know the difference between pain and injury. And experienced enough to know where that line is.

Last edited:
Affection is correct. I really dislike a lot of the fake anger in many Femdom videos. My partner loves me and I know it. I love her and she knows it. Once I am tied up I know she can do anything she wants to, to me and there is nothing I can do to stop her. That is such a rush for me. She can be giving me loving kisses and telling me how much she loves me, while squeezing my balls, or beating my butt with a strap and I'll love it. There seems to be a direct connection from the source of pain to my dick. She knows she can, and does, pinch my nipples as hard as she can between her thumb and forefinger just to watch my dick get stiff. I love it when she hurts me and she loves doing it. She is also smart enough to know the difference between pain and injury. And experienced enough to know where that line is.
I need relationship like that so bad

this is something most people don’t understand about BDSM and pain play- it’s affection. The closer I feel to someone the more I’m going to want to take the pain. If I’m giving them positive feedback they’re going to respond and feed off my energy. It’s this amazing loop where they enjoy my enjoyment and I respond to theirs. If they’re tentative or signal they uncomfortable with the whip (or hairbrush, belt…) they’re not going to get the same response. It’s amazing to have this experience with someone you love who enjoys your positive reinforcement. The closeness and devotion is indescribable!
The flow of energy between dominate and submissive, is like nothing else.

Being helpless and vulnerable for a woman. Naked and, I have no choice, She enjoys frightening me, she knows I must obey her and she likes to see me present myself to her for her to enjoy abusing and punishing my genitals as a sign of her female superiority..

I don't consider myself a masochist but, when the mood is right and plenty of time is taken in the warm up, I have enjoyed receiving extreme spankings and hard breast punishment. Bruises and tenderness that lasts for days remind me of the fun that I had.

while tipsy and horny, my ex bf talked me into submitting to moderate to severe bare back caning by a whippy long rattan cane. i secretly enjoyed the stinging pain and the bareback sodomy that followed all night. but the real pain showed up next day when i got sober and regretted. But the desire to try that again and again showed up and i couldnt resist the craving.

I've been a long distance runner for years. Running hurts. But in a good way. It's a challenge you overcome. And when life is hard, you run harder until the hurt purifies you. That's why pain is my friend.

It's also a shortcut. I'm a complicated girl. Even I don't always know what I want in the moment. I might get bored of your tongue if you're not doing it just the way I need. So sometimes we have boring run of the mill sex. That's okay. But disappointing in a way.

So you hit me. Not because you're angry (I hope). But to take me out of the humdrum. Pain is not a magic orgasm machine. But it can only ever be boring if you're not swinging hard enough. That is a useful tool for someone like me. It's like, resetting a computer. Turn me off and turn me on again. Maybe I'll work better when you boot it back up. Spank me out of my current headspace. Maybe I'll be hornier in the next one.

To me, there is great satisfaction in the pain itself, and the fulfillment I get from giving myself entirely to someone. Knowing that they are taking pleasure from hurting me is the ultimate form of submission in my opinion. There’s also a thrill in being completely powerless. Putting yourself in a situation where you know you’re going to be hard and have no control over it.View attachment 2286055
So sexy

To me, there is great satisfaction in the pain itself, and the fulfillment I get from giving myself entirely to someone. Knowing that they are taking pleasure from hurting me is the ultimate form of submission in my opinion. There’s also a thrill in being completely powerless. Putting yourself in a situation where you know you’re going to be hard and have no control over it.View attachment 2286055
Can tease you a little?

I’m not a hardcore masochist but I do like some pain, mostly in the form of spankings. It lets me focus on just the pain and forget any other worries. Also releases endorphins so it gives a nice relaxing feeling after a spanking session.

“The flow of energy between dominate and submissive, is like nothing else.”

I‘m a dom (usually) and agree with that, the connection between your mind and body and theirs is so intense, as you take them to new highs beyond what they imagined they could absorb. Followed by intense mutual sexual fulfilment. I leave few physical marks as the buildup leathers the skin and I’m careful, usually, not a sadist.

Martydom

For me, it's a variety of things.
Physical pain is pleasurable to me. Obviously not all pain is equal. I don't want a rusty nail jammed into my foot. A brutal caning, however? Yes, very pleasurable, even if it makes me cry, or scream.
It gives me emotional release.
It shuts my brain down, and my thoughts are quiet.
I enjoy pleasing cruel sadists.
I enjoy pushing my own boundaries in pain.
It "resets" my nerves. I live with chronic physical pain due to a genetic disorder. When I seek out pain from other avenues, sometimes it redirects my brain/nerves from the shit I always feel to something I can enjoy. There's probably some technical term for it. This is the best way I can describe it.
And finally, it emotionally fulfills me to be a masochist. To endure, and hurt for someone else.

I was with a sadistic gay man for awhile. I don't like pain but pleasing him was important. When he was adequately aroused we'd move forward to sex and since he was way older the amount of punishment an pain could be nearly unbearable. But then he'd get super rigid and I'd be in such a sub-space, I welcome any break from the pain. It worked out perfectly

pain during anal sex adds to the pleasure, especially when at peak if ejaculation happens in rectum and beyond. the peak pain transforms into sudden pleasure and lingers for awhile. trust me.

It's very much possible. I'm not into the physical aspect but I love degrading humiliation of the most cruel kind. It's probably a way to escape your bullying fantasies in an environment where you have more control.

pain during anal sex adds to the pleasure, especially when at peak if ejaculation happens in rectum and beyond. the peak pain transforms into sudden pleasure and lingers for awhile. trust me.
I enjoy so many of your posts fma20fma. This one from December reached me as you describe in very similar terms what a submissive girl I was fucking said. She had an additional dimension as she was compelled to think of a challenging experience with some older boys. We would re-enact some of it through role play and as I press my hard thick dick into her tight anus she had a cocktail of emotions flooding her brain in a wide range. Anger while simultaneous sexual arousal, mixed with guilt and shame that he’s actually enjoying something that’s not politically correct in the view of many today. For her the choice was clear. More than clear. She needed it in order to orgasm. Repetition compulsion. The mind is running the show. Sometimes it’s quite apparent. Sometimes no. My girl would also put in the terms you used in your post. At a certain point of pressing my dick down into her rear hole, her bunghole, that’s how she called her anus, and ag a certain point the pain sensation turns to pleasure. For her at least it was in the action of being held down (I put my hand on her back, she’s face down, bent over a couch, I’m standing behind her,

I enjoy so many of your posts @fma20fma This one from December reached me as you describe in very similar terms what a submissive girl I was fucking said. She had an additional dimension as she was compelled to think of a challenging experience with some older boys. We would re-enact some of it through role play and as I press my hard thick dick into her tight anus she had a cocktail of emotions flooding her brain in a wide range. Anger while simultaneous sexual arousal, mixed with guilt and shame that he’s actually enjoying something that’s not politically correct in the view of many today. For her the choice was clear. More than clear. She needed it in order to orgasm. Repetition compulsion. The mind is running the show. Sometimes it’s quite apparent. Sometimes no. My girl would also put in the terms you used in your post. At a certain point of pressing my dick down into her rear hole, her bunghole, that’s how she called her anus, and ag a certain point the pain sensation turns to pleasure. For her at least it was in the action of being held down (I put my hand on her back, she’s face down, bent over a couch, I’m standing behind her, violating her bunghole. Hearing her moans usually triggers my ejaculation shooting several loads of potent, sticky seed up in her rear hole. She described it as you do. My warm spunk deep up in her anus. She feels it like you described. Warm jets of spunk.

Back