What about CMNF?

I’m male and a CFNM fan but CMNF can be interesting too. In general I like one sided type themes.

One true story I read a while ago was a group of soldiers were close to shipping out for war. With no strip club nearby they offered money to the staff of the cafe they were in to strip off and the women obliged.

I also like the idea of casual nudity where the woman is naked for no real reason. Nothing sexual will happen, she’s just expected to be nude, maybe in high heels and stay that way. We chat, watch tv etc

Something about that turns me on.

Last edited:
There seems to be a greater interest in CFNM. I, for one at least, prefer the other way around. It did not matter to me if other women were present but being naked in front of people who were dressed was a turn on and, yes, added to my submissiveness. Are there any other women out there who feel this way?

There was a thread here for CMNF, once upon a time. I'm a huge fan of it. Even if it's "be naked each time I call" ...the submission is exciting and fills my heart, along with being aroused while naked and talking.

There was a thread here for CMNF, once upon just a time. I'm a huge fan of it. Even if it's "be naked each time I call" ...the submission is exciting and fills my heart, along with being aroused while naked and talking.
This. Years ago a boyfriend and I started doing this. He didn’t even ask me to. I just gradually started slipping my clothes off while I was talking to him on the phone. (It was a long-distance romance). Eventually I progressed to straight-up masturbating while I chatted with him. We weren’t even talking about sex, just innocuous stuff like how our weeks were going.

When I finally told him, it blew his mind. :giggle:

Some time ago when I was old but much younger, I met a couple where she was a sub. Her husband would come visit me when my wife wasn't home and he would have his wife undress and serve us tea, while naked.
He would have her express her gratitude for being allowed to be my guest by kneeling and sucking me. Wonderful memories, I wish we could still do that..

I am a sub male. I just wet myself when I am told I will be naked while in the company of dressed men. I love the rub of their t trouser leg, as they brush against me, as I kneel before them, head bowed, in submission. I go completely into overdrive as I am instructed to choose one man to suck. My choice is always arbitrary. As I suck this cock, which is fully robed, I can smell the material of the apparel while taking the cock. My surrender is fully understood by me as the man roars as he comes in my mouth or over my face, in the presence of these men, who are witnesses to my act of subjugation to them. Anal sex with a fully dressed man is the most exquisite for of prostration to a superior being.

Cfnm and cmnf are pretty much the same thing in my head. The reason most people get into bdsm is the power mismatch. Either end of the dynamic can be incredibly exciting. I have experienced the far end of both sides and deeply enjoyed them both.

Being naked and kneeling on front of a dominant woman is as exciting as a younger co

I agree. Naked and vulnerable in front of a sexily dressed female, or hopefully one day group of men and women.... sooo hot!!!

Unpopular view but I’m a M who LOVES entirely vanilla CF N ME with older , kind, sensual, tactile fun women. Fun fun fun for everyone is the key …

There was a thread here for CMNF, once upon a time. I'm a huge fan of it. Even if it's "be naked each time I call" ...the submission is exciting and fills my heart, along with being aroused while naked and talking.
I do enjoy being in full black tie dinner suit , shirt studs cuff links , tied bow tie etc with my naked f partner …. Clothes play can be fun

Thinking/fantasizing about CMNF some more.

I’m in the office, working at my desk naked, just going through my normal work day completely on display in front of my fully-clothed coworkers.

Occasionally I take a break and masturbate for them.

Back