Sweat Yum or yuck?

The first time it happened we’d spent two days driving with air conditioning broken. My wife/mistress hates the small towels in motels do hadn’t showed since we left home. When we got to her sisters house the hot water system had just been replaced but the water was cold still. She told me, “I can’t go out smelling like this! You’ll need to clean my armpits with your tongue!”

I was doubtful. But we both loved it. She had two or three orgasms, soaking her panties, before she was clean enough for her satisfaction.

I enjoyed it too much too. I came in my panties too!

We went to dinner with her family with her armpits now clean but both of us wearing our cum soaked panties.

Since then just the smell of her BO gets me hard, and cleaning them is a regular part of our sex lives.

I ask them not to bathe, Please Miss smell, I love the natural sweaty odor, under arms, feet between toes, vagina.. Please no soap. allow me to lick you.

I have found that if I really love a woman's scent (Like my Mistress'), I love it when she sweats. It makes me even more aroused to go down on her. Anyone else?
Yes! Love that sweaty hot girl smell.
I can remember being in this small conference room. There were about five of us, including this girl: tall, beautiful, tan, athletic and oh so sexy, who had just been working out earlier. The whole room just had that "hot girl smell" which I can't describe other than, I was extremely aroused (as in, pants-splitting erection) the entire time.

The act of getting all hot and bothered is always more attractive. The act of shower afterward can be a lot of fun.

Years ago in Berlin I visited a professional older black woman, so sweet, and she had a younger 20ish, African woman with her. We sat talking and the older lady had the younger undress to her underwear, and I asked for her panties to smell, which really blew the young woman's mind! She couldn't believe I wanted to smell her panties. And when I asked her to bend over and spread her cheeks for me to lick her asshole she almost fell down. She refused until the older lady told her to let me.

My wife calls it being misty. From a sexual workout I don’t even think about it. Because it’s hot and muggy, not so much.

I like the scent and taste of fresh sweat, like when you have been going at it a while and you're both covered in it. I love the feel, the smell, and the taste. This also depends on what you have been eating. If you just spent three days on a broccoli, garlic, and asparagus diet, maybe not so much.

I recall doing rope work with a couple in San Diego in the late 90s. The room was hotter than sin and she was tied well for her Master. I was instructing on ropework for them. She was dripping sweat, and I was making every excuse to touch, caress, and smell her through the whole thing. I think he picked up on that but never made an offer for me to partake of her, so I did not. But damn was I worked up by it.

It can absolutely be both! I remember cornering my ex wife a couple of times, when she had just arrived home from the gym... On the last occasion, she had made the usual, "But I'm all sweaty" protests, when I told her that I would happily lick her armpits at that moment... Just received a look of disgust in reply... I let her go for a shower, mentally hammering another small nail into our coffin of incompatibility...
In short, a person with a regular hygiene routine with some gym sweat... A big yes!

Bag lady who hasn't a wash in six months? F**k off!

Back