Are F/m D/s Collabs Possible for sub author? If so, how?

sxPlasticity

Virgin
Are D/s Collabs Possible for sub author? If so, how?

This is Femdom focused D/s. I am sure there are a lot of guys who would love to hear their subbie girls submissive desires.

The problem with F/m collabs seems to be - I come up with an idea, and She might like it, but then She doesn't necessarily want to do it because that would contradict the reality of the dynamic.

What then happens is, either She will ask me to do something boring, which I can't relate to for anything... or I just go find something else to do, and the relationship dissolves...

Well, I kind of have a writing project I really would like to try... maybe with. Domme Editress...

Still it's like, I just don't know if it is really possible before attitudes start conflicting...

Any ideas?

I'm not entirely sure what's being asked here... I have not collabed with anyone, however I did have a conversation with a domme I've been playing with about something I'm writing. She had DMed me asking what I was doing, I said I was writing and trying to decide on a punishment to be inflicted on the sub in my story. She added some bits and details that I included.

Well, actually, the piece I am contemplating would have a lesbian couple in it on Top... One a Mistress, the other her sub, and the guy on the bottom...

I'm not out to violate your preferences, but I think it would be an interesting collab if you would like to give the idea a hearing in privy...

Are D/s Collabs Possible for sub author? If so, how?

This is Femdom focused D/s. I am sure there are a lot of guys who would love to hear their subbie girls submissive desires.

The problem with F/m collabs seems to be - I come up with an idea, and She might like it, but then She doesn't necessarily want to do it because that would contradict the reality of the dynamic.

What then happens is, either She will ask me to do something boring, which I can't relate to for anything... or I just go find something else to do, and the relationship dissolves...

Well, I kind of have a writing project I really would like to try... maybe with. Domme Editress...

Still it's like, I just don't know if it is really possible before attitudes start conflicting...

Any ideas?
A very good friend of mine is a Hot Wife of long standing. Her cuckold is also her submissive. Recently, she began a relationship with a man who likes to spank before sex. She is now completely enthralled with this guy, and submits willingly to him. I don't know if this is the type of scenario you are thinking of, but it struck me that she's both dominant in one situation and submissive in another.

Back