Ladies in equestrian outfits - black riding boots

Ever since my young days I've been obsessed by women, younger or older, being dressed in those classic riding outfits. Something like this one:

https://tn.txxx.tube/contents/videos_sources/16113000/16113005/screenshots/1.jpg

She strips off, but she puts her boots back on. She straddles my face, starting to ride it slowly, letting me please her. She digs the spurs in my sides when she gets more aroused. I scream in her pussy, she gets extremely aroused of it and she digs the spurs harder. I suffer in pain, she enjoys in pleasure ... and when she cums she digs the spurs so deep ... causing me to cum too.

I was born with a penis, however I have always girl inside and enjoyed being with women instead of men and boys. I was raised riding and pushing cattle. I spent many days alone with women in the saddle and learned early to be one of them. I also learned I was the female in a lesbian relationship and she was eas the Man. A long day in the saddle, a nice little camp and me soothing her where she needed my kisses. Love her and she needed but no spurs.

Back