A man disguises himself as his wife and meets her BBC lover in their dark bedroom to catch him but ends up the guys lover too.

Bisexguy70

Sex addict
I have this story idea, however Im looking an author to collaborate with me to write it.
I’m no expert at grammar but i have the basis for the story and need a better writer to compile a good story to submit.

The premise is a wife starts cheating on her husband with this black guy who is well endowed. The couple is white, middle aged and avg shape. They’re also close in height and weight where he is able to wear her lingerie comfortably. The husband leaves for work in the day and his wife works at night. The wife begins an affair and often meets her well endowed black lover in the day while hubby is at work. One day, the husband sees some text messages accidentally when his wife leaves her phone on the counter. It shows up “see you at 9 today? He scrolls through and sees this photo of a dick pic and he's taken back by the size and raunchy text exchanges. Stuff like,
“oh baby I can wait to feel your lips around my big throbbing shaft”
And…
“ oh baby you know how to give such good bjs”
At first the husband is upset but cant help but be aroused. He devises a plan to interject her text when he knows she wont be there, takes the day off so he can meet this BBC bull lover of hers. He pretends to go to work but returns home once shes left. He had sent a text from her ph the night before secretly while shes was in the shower “
be there at 9am ok?”

“the door will be open, and if the coast is clear, ill have a string around the door knob. Just come up to the bedroom upstairs on your right and I’ll be waiting with the lights dim”. and deleted it before she saw it.

This is where the plan gets devious. He bought a wig similar to his wife’s hair and put on her lingerie. He returns after she leaves and prepares quickly. 9am he hears the door open and the guy walking to the bedroom. The guy stands next to the bed, takes off his clothes as the husband lies under the covers. He then hears this
“Come on baby, you gonna suck this big black cock like a good girl”.
Since its dark, he sees what looks like his wife and doesnt pay close attention. His cock is out, at full attention. The husband was going to surprise him but sees this huge cock and decides to take things further. He starts licking and sucking this guy and hears him start to moan. It was supposed to be a quick thing but finds himself starting to get very aroused and realizes hes hard as a rock sucking this big black cock. His anger towards his wife turns to understanding because he realizes why his wife id having sex with him.

On a twist in fate, he decides to reveal his true self and let the guy know that hes her husband. The black guy is shocked but quickly admits it was feeling good and apologizes for what he did. The husband decides to admit he was turned on. After a few minutes they both realize it is hot and the husband decides to keep sucking and pleasuring his wifes lover until he cums.

I know that their could be a lot added and this story can go several ways. Im really hoping a writer can take it and run with it. Id be happy to accept any ideas, please PM me. Im hard thinking this fantasy up so hoping some others out there are turned on like I am.

Last edited:
I wrote almost this exact same story a while ago. The only difference is the bull wasn't black.

It's called "His Better Half" if you want to check it out.

I wrote almost this exact same story a while ago. The only difference is the bull wasn't black.

Yes I would. I think part of it though my obsession with interracial fun. Although a big cock is always good to read.

OMG. Yes it was very similar to what I had in mind!!

That is a super hot idea.

I've never thought about dressing like my wife to fuck her black boyfriend but now that I have....

I have a similar scenario but I'm texting her ex. She told me about his guy she dated and it might have been an obsession.

Back