Any other guys like to get fucked by guys in front of their girl (who likes it)

dculle87

DCulle
I have had a lot of fun while I was growing up until now (37y)... I've always been romantically into women, but unfortunately didn't have much luck with them early on. To satiate a need... I tried sex with guys. It was really easy to make happen. It definitely took a while before my first successful experience. I can say I've always liked being the bottom. I get filled and violated... it's a release... topping [guys] was never my calling. It wasn't long after that, that I matured out of my baby face and finally starting hitting it off with women and had some amazing experiences with them as well. But from time to time, I'd set up a "wham-bang-thank-you-man" on Craigslist, when they still had the "casual encounters" section.

Anyways... most girls that I dated... I could tell were squeamish about the idea of guys fucking. I didn't push it on any of them; Although I was looking for a relationship where we could both be open, honest, and set up both of our fantasies. 4 years ago, I met "M", she's adorable, petite, funny, feisty yet sweet, ... we hit it off... it turns out that she started sexually with women, but was into men... she shared her stories, and vice versa. She was excited to find out that I'd pegged before, which was a bucket list item of hers. I was quite surprised, as she had a lot more sexual experiences than I did. That opened a pretty exciting world for us... which led to more fun, and more bucket list items, down the road... She wanted a threesome where she got "Eiffel Towered"... I remember chuckling... because I wanted it too. We've since done both. We got to the point of both taking turns on the Grindr/Her app to find open-minded people to join us. Over the years, we've had all sorts.

"M" and I are both switches, and we both share an interest in "consensual... nonconsensual" fantasies. We both liked the idea of being "taken against our will"... whether the perpetrators were guys or girls wearing strapons. We've both shared personal stories with each about our encounters with dominant (yet respectful) people. We both enjoy taking turns with who's leading or taking it 😄... I don't just mean, who's penetrating who... but there are times that she's very feminine/submissive as she fucks the hell out of me.

Side note: pegging is better mutual. Get double-sided strapons where her end vibrates... Also, feeldoes are pretty dope, but one should still use a harness to keep it in place. They go rogue... especially if she's going to go hard... I feel like we could write a book on the subject...

All of that being said... I love getting fucked by her, I love fucking her, but also... I love that she gets turned on watching me get fucked by guys. Some fit guy with a bigger dick, bending me on the bed, me biting the pillow, the initial scream/moan when they first pop their head in, and begin slowly working their the dick in until they're bottoming out, me moaning "fuck yea", me pushing back off the wall, while she's coaching him to "fuck harder", and asking how much I "love that dick deep in my ass" and to "take it all." Sometimes she'll film it (with their permission). We always love talking about it afterward. For those who're curious, yes, we've definitely switched roles with her having a guy over, or a dude that we tag team. 🥰

We've talked a lot about this. There are times that I can't believe she's actually into it. She reminds me that she loves me getting railed. As we've talked about it more and more... she's had past experiences where she felt used... and her being slender, pretty, and upbeat, getting hit on way too much, and her being tired of dudes always trying to fuck her. She's been really enjoying taking that control and pointing those dicks in my direction. Over the years, it seems to be cathartic for her and me. It's mostly been an everybody-wins situation. Obviously, there are times we end up with awkward situations, but it helps to be a couple at that moment and to come together to send people on their way if there are issues. Admittedly, I have to remember to chill on the frequency we do it. It's easy to get obsessed and tunnel-visioned.

I want to wrap this up with one of my favorite moments of all time... She and I went to a pretty awesome sex club. This club had a pool, a couple of hot tubs, and relatively close by, a few beds in the wide open. Everyone could pretty much see everything going on. That night, there were already a lot of people there. Most were nude. On two of the beds, there were already people having sex and touching each other... etc... One bed, with one stud of a man who was beast moding some lovely ladies. On the other bed a lot, of rotation of a few couples.

"M" mostly wanted to kick back in the hot tub, shoot the shit, and people watch. I was a little nervous but had overdone it a little on the drinking... As we mostly came to see what a sex club was like, and for "M" to hot tub, I didn't expect to have sex... but apparently a group of guys sitting by the 3rd bed... had other ideas. I drunkenly shared that I'd had sex with guys, and I was exclusively a bottom. Well before you know it, "M" looks over from the hot tub, and there is a train of 6 dudes taking turns on me in the center of the bed. I was, apparently, moaning loud enough that everyone in the club could hear me. They were looking over and smiling as they, this train, one by one, took on my ass. They weren't gentle either. The best part about multiple guys is that they're all trying to outdo each other. Winner: me. My eyes rolled back into my head. Nothing else existed but the current dick being shoved deep into me over and over. As one lost steam, another was ready to be its second... "M" was bragging to some people in the hot tub, about "that's my man getting fucked like a champ." What can I say, I know when to moan to let them know they're the best. I also push back into that dick as they're thrusting forward for maximum and mutual pleasure. Near the end, "M" even came over to encourage them, and give some of the shyer guys permission to "go crazy."

When I came out of my blissful daze, I thought that I'd get some judgmental stares... it turns out that people were really cool about it and wanted to meet us in the future. Although, I'm sure they were surprised to see how our dynamic worked. Following that night, we had some great conversations and "spank bank" material.

Given how much I wrote above, I should probably mold this into a Literotica story at this point. 😅. I didn't anticipate writing all of this when I started, but... the mood struck.

For privacy and respect, I won't share any videos of other people that we've messed around with. Although, for anyone who got to this point... I'll share her and my first-ever uploaded video. I'm not sure what inspired her, but she fucked me for a couple of hours. When I offered to return the favor, she, and I, were hurting at that point.

https://spankbang.com/7pwgi/video/petite+girl+pegs+her+muscular+guy+deeply+rough+and+sweet

Hopefully, someone enjoys this and has something to share. Happy lovin' y'all!

Last edited:
Not done it but I have a strong fantasy about having a girl, especially a girl I fancy, walking in on or looking in on me getting fucked in the arse hard by another man. I kind of give off an innocent vibe IRL (a couple of girls have even told me this) and it really turns me on the idea of having that image shattered so completely. I like imagining her teasing me about it and telling her equally hot friend "do you know *my real name* takes it up the bum??"

A subject of much discussion for many years with us. She loves to talk and fantasize about another man in bed with us. And primarily, she gets off talking about watching me suck cock, or even better me getting fucked long and deep.

Sort of frustrating that she won‘t actually go that far. I would. Never been fucked, but would definitely do that for her… 😏

Thanks for sharing your experiences, WAY hot!

I have fucked a number of husbands over the years, but always initiated and orchestrated by the wife. I did my best to make sure they enjoyed it, and even told them afterwards that it didn't necessarily make them gay or bi, but just closer to their wife. I always found it amazing at how many women want to see their man take a cock.

I have had a lot of fun while I was growing up until now (37y)... I've always been romantically into women, but unfortunately didn't have much luck with them early on. To satiate a need... I tried sex with guys. It was really easy to make happen. It definitely took a while before my first successful experience. I can say I've always liked being the bottom. I get filled and violated... it's a release... topping [guys] was never my calling. It wasn't long after that, that I matured out of my baby face and finally starting hitting it off with women and had some amazing experiences with them as well. But from time to time, I'd set up a "wham-bang-thank-you-man" on Craigslist, when they still had the "casual encounters" section.

Anyways... most girls that I dated... I could tell were squeamish about the idea of guys fucking. I didn't push it on any of them; Although I was looking for a relationship where we could both be open, honest, and set up both of our fantasies. 4 years ago, I met "M", she's adorable, petite, funny, feisty yet sweet, ... we hit it off... it turns out that she started sexually with women, but was into men... she shared her stories, and vice versa. She was excited to find out that I'd pegged before, which was a bucket list item of hers. I was quite surprised, as she had a lot more sexual experiences than I did. That opened a pretty exciting world for us... which led to more fun, and more bucket list items, down the road... She wanted a threesome where she got "Eiffel Towered"... I remember chuckling... because I wanted it too. We've since done both. We got to the point of both taking turns on the Grindr/Her app to find open-minded people to join us. Over the years, we've had all sorts.

"M" and I are both switches, and we both share an interest in "consensual... nonconsensual" fantasies. We both liked the idea of being "taken against our will"... whether the perpetrators were guys or girls wearing strapons. We've both shared personal stories with each about our encounters with dominant (yet respectful) people. We both enjoy taking turns with who's leading or taking it 😄... I don't just mean, who's penetrating who... but there are times that she's very feminine/submissive as she fucks the hell out of me.

Side note: pegging is better mutual. Get double-sided strapons where her end vibrates... Also, feeldoes are pretty dope, but one should still use a harness to keep it in place. They go rogue... especially if she's going to go hard... I feel like we could write a book on the subject...

All of that being said... I love getting fucked by her, I love fucking her, but also... I love that she gets turned on watching me get fucked by guys. Some fit guy with a bigger dick, bending me on the bed, me biting the pillow, the initial scream/moan when they first pop their head in, and begin slowly working their the dick in until they're bottoming out, me moaning "fuck yea", me pushing back off the wall, while she's coaching him to "fuck harder", and asking how much I "love that dick deep in my ass" and to "take it all." Sometimes she'll film it (with their permission). We always love talking about it afterward. For those who're curious, yes, we've definitely switched roles with her having a guy over, or a dude that we tag team. 🥰

We've talked a lot about this. There are times that I can't believe she's actually into it. She reminds me that she loves me getting railed. As we've talked about it more and more... she's had past experiences where she felt used... and her being slender, pretty, and upbeat, getting hit on way too much, and her being tired of dudes always trying to fuck her. She's been really enjoying taking that control and pointing those dicks in my direction. Over the years, it seems to be cathartic for her and me. It's mostly been an everybody-wins situation. Obviously, there are times we end up with awkward situations, but it helps to be a couple at that moment and to come together to send people on their way if there are issues. Admittedly, I have to remember to chill on the frequency we do it. It's easy to get obsessed and tunnel-visioned.

I want to wrap this up with one of my favorite moments of all time... She and I went to a pretty awesome sex club. This club had a pool, a couple of hot tubs, and relatively close by, a few beds in the wide open. Everyone could pretty much see everything going on. That night, there were already a lot of people there. Most were nude. On two of the beds, there were already people having sex and touching each other... etc... One bed, with one stud of a man who was beast moding some lovely ladies. On the other bed a lot, of rotation of a few couples.

"M" mostly wanted to kick back in the hot tub, shoot the shit, and people watch. I was a little nervous but had overdone it a little on the drinking... As we mostly came to see what a sex club was like, and for "M" to hot tub, I didn't expect to have sex... but apparently a group of guys sitting by the 3rd bed... had other ideas. I drunkenly shared that I'd had sex with guys, and I was exclusively a bottom. Well before you know it, "M" looks over from the hot tub, and there is a train of 6 dudes taking turns on me in the center of the bed. I was, apparently, moaning loud enough that everyone in the club could hear me. They were looking over and smiling as they, this train, one by one, took on my ass. They weren't gentle either. The best part about multiple guys is that they're all trying to outdo each other. Winner: me. My eyes rolled back into my head. Nothing else existed but the current dick being shoved deep into me over and over. As one lost steam, another was ready to be its second... "M" was bragging to some people in the hot tub, about "that's my man getting fucked like a champ." What can I say, I know when to moan to let them know they're the best. I also push back into that dick as they're thrusting forward for maximum and mutual pleasure. Near the end, "M" even came over to encourage them, and give some of the shyer guys permission to "go crazy."

When I came out of my blissful daze, I thought that I'd get some judgmental stares... it turns out that people were really cool about it and wanted to meet us in the future. Although, I'm sure they were surprised to see how our dynamic worked. Following that night, we had some great conversations and "spank bank" material.

Given how much I wrote above, I should probably mold this into a Literotica story at this point. 😅. I didn't anticipate writing all of this when I started, but... the mood struck.

For privacy and respect, I won't share any videos of other people that we've messed around with. Although, for anyone who got to this point... I'll share her and my first-ever uploaded video. I'm not sure what inspired her, but she fucked me for a couple of hours. When I offered to return the favor, she, and I, were hurting at that point.

https://spankbang.com/7pwgi/video/petite+girl+pegs+her+muscular+guy+deeply+rough+and+sweet

Wife loves to peg me and now loves having me be taken by some of her suitors too. Right in the middle of a "no pussy new year" (just for a month) that she fucks me constantly instead of me fucking her. Been some awesome fun taking a good pegging 4-5 times a week instead of mostly just fucking her. Also has me craving being in her.

This is the ultimate in relationships

Wife loves to peg me and now loves having me be taken by some of her suitors too. Right in the middle of a "no pussy new year" (just for a month) that she fucks me constantly instead of me fucking her. Been some awesome fun taking a good pegging 4-5 times a week instead of mostly just fucking her. Also has me craving being in her.
I like the challenge portion of this. It sounds like it'd add a lot of anticipation after the end of the month while making a game of her fucking you. I'm going to have to steal this one. Thanks! 😊

I would love to fuck a happily married young man in front of his wife. He would be fresh out of college and very smooth, very much a bottom, but nervous and encouraged by his wife after he caught her in bed with me.
They're definitely out there. Worth the hunt 😋

I like the challenge portion of this. It sounds like it'd add a lot of anticipation after the end of the month while making a game of her fucking you. I'm going to have to steal this one. Thanks! 😊
I'm so horny for her pussy, I have almost a week left, she is making it extra game and basically just wears her strap-on around the house all the time now.

Never done anything with a guy but ive fantasised about my wife tying me to a bench organising for a big, thick cock to break me in, and cum inside me several times and im powerless to stop it

I would love to fuck a happily married young man in front of his wife. He would be fresh out of college and very smooth, very much a bottom, but nervous and encouraged by his wife after he caught her in bed with me.
Can he be late 30s with a smoking hot wife that'll knock your socks off?

Amazing video! Hot! My wife tells me she would like to see me fucked. When we have sex, she pulls my cheeks apart and pretends another guy is behind me. In the shower, she always sticks her finger up my ass while I am pressed against the wall. Never done it for real, but I would actually like to suck a dick in front of her

I noticed in your video that your cock was flaccid? She is hot 🔥 and enjoys pegging you so I'm glad you enjoy it

great story and sounds like an amazing way to live your life

I have fucked a number of husbands over the years, but always initiated and orchestrated by the wife. I did my best to make sure they enjoyed it, and even told them afterwards that it didn't necessarily make them gay or bi, but just closer to their wife. I always found it amazing at how many women want to see their man take a cock.
I so want to do that but not told my wife. I need some courage to ask her.

Back