BF invites GF to watch him have sex with his own mom

TexMan324

Really Experienced
Boyfriend tells girlfriend he likes to have sex with his mom. GF is flabbergasted by his claim, but BF senses GF doesn't believe her and invites her to his house so she can watch him fuck his mom.

GF would've kicked him to the curb, but she accepted, thinking it's some joke. But at his house, BF and mom get naked and have sex in front of GF who becomes aroused at the lewd scene by fingering her pussy. After BF cums inside his mom's pussy, BF tells GF he understands if she wants to breakup with him.

At that moment GF strips naked too, grabbing hold of his still hard cock and giving him a blowjob. Mom helps her son insert his cock into GF's pussy as they start fucking. Mom becomes aroused herself and straddles her pussy on his tongue. Both girls riding his cock and tongue.

BF and GF's relationship blossoms but both agree to keep their 3somes with his mom a secret to others.

Ok, but one question arises: why? Why does he invite her if he thinks she would break with her?

Could be a good cuckquean story. GF already likes watching him with other girls. Watching him with his mom adds another layer to the taboo.

Could be a good cuckquean story. GF already likes watching him with other girls. Watching him with his mom adds another layer to the taboo.
Good point.

Or he's mentioned to his mom that the GF is not very adept at pleasing him. He invites her over and Mom decides to show her how it's done. Add NGs cuckquean idea and the GF is ready to be a perfect student.

Love the idea of the GF actually being impressed at what Mom can do, her stamina, and her ability to make BF shoot heavy loads and orgasm uncontrollably in ways she hasn't seen. GF is interested and it explodes in lust.

The long-term blossoming of the GF and BF relationship however, ends up being built on something else. Mom pulls GF aside while BF is sleeping and has a talk with her, while they are actually naked and embracing each other, gently rubbing each other's pussies and bodies.

Mom tells her:
1. I know this can seem like a crazy situation - but I want you to know I have my own money and my own life. I'm not looking to make my son a permanent husband and have him support me and steal him away from you.

2. I want my son to have a normal, beautiful life with a wife who is like you. I want you to have kids and enjoy a complete life.

3. My son and I do love each other as lovers, and we'd love to continue the relationship until I get too old. But I will never:
a) interfere in your marriage
b) place my needs above yours
c) tell you what to do with your kids
d) tell you what to do with your time
e) tell you what to do with your money

4. I want you to think of me as an ally of your home. I will be happy to watch your children when I can. Play with them. Help you and your husband go out on date nights. Be a third adult in your lives who can help you. And who can fuck your husband and take the edge off whenever you are tired, on your period, and just deal with his insanely high sex drive. I'll never be a threat because the last thing I want is for him to have a broken home. Think of me as a place where your husband comes to get re-charged and dump his cum and come back to you fully present.

GF falls in love with Mom's entire scenario and proceeds to eat her pussy in appreciation and love, recognizing that this pussy is the same one her BF was made in and finding that to be so hot.

My old pappy, when he was young, loved his mom's cooking. He deliberately married a wife who didn't know how to cook, so his mom could teach her how to cook the food that he loved without having to break her of any bad habits!

I suppose it could work the same way with sex!!

Good point.

Or he's mentioned to his mom that the GF is not very adept at pleasing him. He invites her over and Mom decides to show her how it's done. Add NGs cuckquean idea and the GF is ready to be a perfect student.
Other than the cuck thing, this makes a bit more sense, than the original idea.

Back