Race/fitness competition with a sexy twist…

XnonameX

Virgin
I’ve never submitted anything like this before publicly, so please bear with me. I recently had a fantasy about the CrossFit gym I attend, but I haven’t written out a narrative or story about it yet. I’d be curious to see what other creators come up with around this particular premise:

The gym I go to in particular is family-owned

and a really great community; most people know each other there and get along, no drama, we’re sort of a family atmosphere. Lots of people from all walks of life; various ages, fitness levels, families, singles, etc. Not necessarily a place brimming with sexual energy or tension, yet exercise can be viewed as somewhat of an intimiate environment in the right context. For example, much like being at a beach or a pool, you have people there who might be in tighter, revealing clothing that you wouldn’t necessarily walk down the street in. Lots of physical activity, no doubt with men and women checking each other out, etc. I’m sure I’m not the only one who has felt this way from time to time!

CrossFit and other similar gyms primarily feature group classes and occasionally feature partner workouts, or WODs (Workout Of the Day). These workouts usually feature a timed workout in which the team (usually 2-3 people) has to complete a certain amount of exercises in a given period; usually while 1 person is completing their reps, their partner (or partners) get to rest; the idea being that each team member splits the work load as evenly as possible. I had an idea for a partner workout that could either be very sexy or completely silly/ridiculous, depending on how you look at it!

ACTIVATION/WARM UP

2 Rounds:

200 meter Run

10 Alternating Cossack Squats

3 Wall Walks

5 Burpee Bar Touches

7 Strict Knee to Chest

9 Second Chin Over Bar Hold

4 Rounds for Time (20 minute time limit):

400 meter Run

75 Air Squats

Each team would consist of 3 people: 1 man and 2 women. The twist would involve what the participants are wearing (or not wearing). Everyone participating in this workout would be completely naked, except for sneakers and socks for necessary foot support (and Fitbit watches or something similar if they choose). I’m not sure if the warm up would be done nude or not; maybe that might be done fully clothed or in underwear/bra and panties, in order to build the suspense/tension? The main workout would absolutely be done nude though.

As if that isn’t enough, there is an added element: after everyone runs (or, in this case, streaks) the first 400 meters, the teams of 3 go to their particular spots and complete their rounds of air squats. While 1 partner is completing his or her squats, the other 2 partners would be busy as well; one partner would be seated on a bench, chair, box or some other surface (sitting on a towel, or course) and would take the remaining partner over their knee and administer a good, old-fashioned, over-the-knee spanking. Once a set of squats is finished, the team members switch (whoever was being spanked now has to go do air squats, while the one who was giving the spankings now has to go over the knee of and be spanked by the partner who completed their squats) and this process continues until the team has completed their round of 75 squats total (25 per person). This repeats for 4 rounds (within a 20 minute time limit); in order to make sure each partner has the chance to spank and be spanked by everyone on their team, the girls would alternate each round as being the first or third person to do squats, while the guys would be second. There would be no guy-on-guy spanking (unless that’s specifically requested - author’s choice, but I don’t imagine too many heterosexual guys being interested that).

There would have to be some sort of prize or incentive for the team that finishes the workout first and/or collectively has the reddest butts after all that spanking. Maybe some sort of cash prize, gift card, free membership…..or maybe they get to “punish” the team of their choice, particularly if they feel their butts are not red enough?

Lots of directions you could take a premise like that: maybe it would be more light-hearted and humorous instead of a full-on orgy? Even if the story was framed as this being not overly sexual (i.e no inappropriate touching or sexuality during the workout) and if this was something done to raise money for charity (ex. a charity for survivors of sexual abuse or violence), there would no doubt be a range of emotions from anyone being involved in a contest like this: nervousness about being naked with close friends/family members, anxiety about body image or self-consciousness, sexual tension, eagerness and excitement from some at the prospect of seeing all those naked bodies, embarrassing or unwanted erections, jealousy or concern from spouses/significant others, worrying about personal safety (especially for women), or just laughing about the silliness and ridiculousness of the situation? Who would think of this idea and how would they pitch it? How would some the more bold, adventurous gym members talk others into participating? Would spectators (like non-participating spouses/family/significant others) go there to watch this? Would they too be encouraged to get naked as a sign of solidarity? Would there be any kind of after-party? Would some of the participants (or spectators) relieve any sexual tension in the showers or in private bathrooms after the workout? More importantly, how would this affect the participants? Even without any sex being involved, surely the nudism element would make everyone less self conscious and more friendly around each other?

I have a feeling some of you writers out there could have some fun with a premise like this. I’d love to see what some of you come up with!

I think you've created something very complicated and far more detail oriented than erotica needs to be. I'll reread that later on and see what I can come up with.

Okay. After further thought. Two fit couples are fiercely competitive in the manner you've thought of.
One couple challenges the other to a contest. The other couple calls the stakes, where they effectively create a game of strip poker. You lose an event, lose clothing. First couple naked become the sexual slaves of the winner for the evening.
Of course this is all arranged after hours at their gym, for privacy and ends with both couples fucking their brains out on the gym mats. The couples have no prior sexual relationship with the other prior to the challenge, adding to the drama, but they called the couple out, how can they refuse?

I started to write something like this but a little different.

Two couples, both married are enjoying a day out in the high desert of four wheeling and such, until the husband driving the jeep pulls into a flattish section and the two pull out their long range rifles. This is to the chagrin of their wives wo know they are now going to be there until darkness falls, such is their husband's love of guns. But soon a high stakes game takes place, where for every missed shot, the wife must take off an article of clothing. Naturally this ups the stakes of the game a lot.

As the shooting competition goes along, the husbands read the wind, yardage, elevation, and warmness of their barrels as they get better at hitting the long range targets. But with some missed shots, finally a wife of one of them is completely naked. But she makes a fateful error, she states, "Now what am I supposed to do, just stand here naked for you guys".

It begs an interesting question. What else should she do?

Ultimately, there is an argument. The opposing wife does not want her to give her husband a blowjob or have sex with her, and yet having sex with her own husband is hardly a "punishment" for her husband losing the shooting match. So it's decided, the wife of the husband who is a bad shot, must taste, and bring to orgasm, his buddies wife.

There is some mock-reluctance in doing that, but as the losing wife begins to taste the other, the winning wife, whispers to the woman, "I wish my husband had lost", meaning she would have loved to have tasted her instead. In fact, the two wives had longed for each other for years, but dared not say anything. The shooting competition enabled them to realize this. With that, the losing wife pleases her friend with much more gusto, with the reader concluding, this is not just a one time girl-girl scene for their husbands, behind their husband's backs, they are going to get together often.

TBH the original premise does nothing to me. It's completely not erotic for me, and overcomplicated. Too bad, because the gym is very hot environment... and I already know what my new thread will be.

That may be @DarkSollat but the point of story ideas is the be given an idea, and like how a pearl is derived from some mere grit, something better comes out of it.

These ideas are never about you, I or any one person on this site that reads them. They are ideas for anyone to grab and run with.

That may be @DarkSollat but the point of story ideas is the be given an idea, and like how a pearl is derived from some mere grit, something better comes out of it.

These ideas are never about you, I or any one person on this site that reads them. They are ideas for anyone to grab and run with.
I just said my opinion. If someone will use the idea, I'm happy for them.

Last edited:
I am also someone who can get way to complicated and detail oriented with story telling, as if I am trying to fit everything to Star Trek cannon. Best advise is refine the idea until you can explain the game in no more than three sentences. Once in the story you will be surprised how complex a story you can weave from very basic rules.

Back