Two men stranded on an island with their daughters

Fuumayami

Virgin
It starts with two best friends who decide to take a high adventure trip with their 18 year old daughters. Something happens to their airplane and now the four of them are stranded on an island with no way of getting out. They build a nice shelter and find fresh running water. The two daughters find themselves attractive to the two male figures who has been comforting and taking care of them on this island. Their love for their fathers grow and they decide to seduce them.
The 2 girls would now run around naked and would see their fathers' eye gazing upon them. Seeing as no other women are around and they've been on the island for weeks with hormones building up, they can't help looking at these two sexy teens. However, the two men can't bring themselves to take action. The two girls would try their best seducing their fathers and each other's father but to no avail. They would get frustrated at their fathers as it seems they weren't going to budge on their sexual advances.
One day a thunderstorm happens and they take shelter. The two daughters are frightened. Their dad's embrace them, comfort them. Sexual tension envelopes the room as the girls use this moment to draw their father closer. The two men can't help themselves now and they finally take their daughter as well as their friend's daughter having a foursome during a thunderstorm.
Everyday now they would fuck one or both girls. Even impregnating them.

Sounds like a good usable plot to me. Of course the thunderstorm is a classic. But still tropical island situation, the girls not getting the attention they want can be told nicely. So jump into your first story. Advertise it here if you need beta readers.

I'd write it more like cross situation, I mean Dad1 going with Daughter2 and Dad2 with Daughter1. I think some fun may ensure when both couples try to hide the obvious attraction from their family member.

Also, a co-idea, maybe the daughters became lovers first and dads catches them in the act. Their own daughter does nothing to them, but the view of the other's wakes up their lust.

This would be an awesome story. I'd probably have the resistance phase, then have the dad's each get together with the other daughters when they couldn't resist any longer, then finally have them do it with their own daughters, and then a big four-way fuck fest for the grand finale.

Kind of reminds me of the movie Blame It On Rio, except that only one dad and one daughter had sex, and they weren't stranded anywhere, just on vacation.

This would be an awesome story. I'd probably have the resistance phase, then have the dad's each get together with the other daughters when they couldn't resist any longer, then finally have them do it with their own daughters, and then a big four-way fuck fest for the grand finale.

Kind of reminds me of the movie Blame It On Rio, except that only one dad and one daughter had sex, and they weren't stranded anywhere, just on vacation.
I can definitely see that play out. I can imagine this is the daughters plan in order to seduce their own father by seducing each other's father. The fathers try, but can't resist these young girls that's making themselves available to them while alone. It becomes a "secret" that the fathers and daughters keep to themselves. However, the daughters tell each other everything, plan going well. Little by little, the daughters plant in their minds to fuck their own daughter. Calling them daddy and saying naughty things when they get intimate like, "You love fucking your baby girls cunt, daddy?" and "Fuck me like how you want to fuck your daughter!" The fathers would be reluctant at first, but seeing as this is the "only" pussy they have and they are young sexy girls, will start getting into the idea. Then the thunderstorm happens and full foursome orgy. Dream come true. Later the daughters will reveal everything which the fathers will surely "punish" their own daughter for it. "You're daddy's slut from now on, you hear me sweetie?"

Last edited:
It starts with two best friends who decide to take a high adventure trip with their 18 year old daughters. Something happens to their airplane and now the four of them are stranded on an island with no way of getting out. They build a nice shelter and find fresh running water. The two daughters find themselves attractive to the two male figures who has been comforting and taking care of them on this island. Their love for their fathers grow and they decide to seduce them.
The 2 girls would now run around naked and would see their fathers' eye gazing upon them. Seeing as no other women are around and they've been on the island for weeks with hormones building up, they can't help looking at these two sexy teens. However, the two men can't bring themselves to take action. The two girls would try their best seducing their fathers and each other's father but to no avail. They would get frustrated at their fathers as it seems they weren't going to budge on their sexual advances.
One day a thunderstorm happens and they take shelter. The two daughters are frightened. Their dad's embrace them, comfort them. Sexual tension envelopes the room as the girls use this moment to draw their father closer. The two men can't help themselves now and they finally take their daughter as well as their friend's daughter having a foursome during a thunderstorm.
Everyday now they would fuck one or both girls. Even impregnating them.
I was trying to figure out if the girls were interested in their own fathers or each other's father. It would make more sense if each wanted the the others father.

I was trying to figure out if the girls were interested in their own fathers or each other's father. It would make more sense if each wanted the the others father.
I don’t know…. it’s not uncommon for a daughter to lust for her father. Either way, this plot has legs.

The stranded on an island concept got me thinking about all kinds of weird match ups…. like straight guy and a lesbian woman… and what would the circumstances look like where their needs were so comfortably met that sexual tensions could develop to the point of action. I know if I were stuck on an island with no shelter and no food, sex would be the last thing on my mind.

Lots of opportunity here. Really cool idea.

Well my thoughts were that they get with each others father but would eventually also get with their own father as its only the four of them. Months or years pass by with no chance of any rescue and sex being their outlet, they would in time get into some incestuous things.

The part of this my mind keeps coming back to is OP's last line about impregnation. I'm not big on the kink, but a "funny" thought crossed my mind. If it's as another poster says and it takes several months for the four of them to be rescued, it'd be pretty embarrassing for one/both of the fathers to have to explain to their wife/wives why the girls are swelling.

Back