Any Other Straight Guys Have This Fantasy?

My desires are a bit different than the original poster. I am a 65 year old MWM who has been straight my whole life. But the last couple of years bi-desires have entered into my thoughts. My wife and I have located to Tennessee and our neighbors/friends have made it clear they are swingers. While we never acted on that we began to discuss an open marriage where she could make up for her lost chance at being a wild child in her younger days and I could explore other partners too. As the discussions went on overtime I expressed, somewhat hesitantly I will admit, a desire to explore my Bi-side. She was completely supportive and I have talked to several men but nothing has happened yet. My desires are that I want to suck a cock and to perhaps get fucked if the situation flows that way. I see myself as a bottom. To me age, ethnicity, race, or even if they want to dress or are a Transsexual don't matter to me. I want to experience this and see if it is something I really want and need. I hope it happens soon.

When I was about 20 in the late 70's I would occasionally visit an adult book store and I was in the booth section watching movies getting hornier by the minute. As I stepped out of a booth there was an older guy probably about 60 lurking about. He looked at me and asked if I was enjoying the movies to which I replied yes and left it at that. I went about my business, watched a few more movies and went to the book section. I was thumbing through a magazine when I looked up and there he was right beside me looking at a gay magazine. He held up a picture of a guy with a huge cock being sucked by another guy. He said "do you think you could handle that? " to which I replied something like " OMG that thing is huge". He made me nervous and extremely horny at the same time and I was

As I was leaving and getting in my car I noticed the car next to me had it's dome lights on. As I looked I noticed my new friend stroking his cock and I was taken aback at how big it was. When he saw me looking he rolled down his window and said something like "would you like to touch it? At this point I was out of my mind horny but still fight my urges so I just stood there watching him. After another couple of minutes he opened up the door and I got into his car.

He immediately took my hand and wrapped it around his cock and without a word I started stroking him. My cock is average size and I'd never seen a cock this big. He shifted back in his seat and moaned as I pleasure him with my hand. Before too long he asked me if I would like to suck it and at this point I was so horny I felt like I was going to cum in my pants but I still hesitated but after a couple more minutes the little voice inside me said fuck it and before I knew it his big cock was staring me in the face.

I started licking his cockhead and before I knew it his cock was sliding in and out of my mouth. His moans picked up and he was telling me what a good cock sucker I was and the more verbal he got the faster I started sucking him. A couple of minutes went by and he said something like "I'm going to cum soon and I want you to swallow every single drop. I could feel his cock throbbing in my mouth as he grabbed my head and started pushing my head up and down his engorged cock. Before I knew it I could taste the salty taste of cum in my mouth and he came like a geyser squirting his juice down my throat. I had to stop for a second and swallow because there was so much cum I thought I was going to gag. After it was over he thanked me and told me it had been years since his wife had given him a blowjob and I sucked cock better than his wife ever did.

After a couple of minutes we both went on our way. It's an experience I never will forget
Great story! There is no way you could ever forget your first time sucking cock. Why would you even want to? I relive my first time real often and wish it would happen again!

I often wonder , am I the only one? Itā€™s what led me to Literotica , an outlet to read about my secret forbidden fantasies and to discreetly speak about these thoughts with others.

As a guy now in my mid 30ā€™s, I have always identified as a straight man, your typical alpha masculine type who gets women rather easily and loves their company. I am obsessed with women, physically and emotionally.

Yet deep down inside I have this secret desire for much much older men , the 60+ types you might refer to as your father or grandfather. Itā€™s hard to describe this lust as I do not look at them and think ā€œWow heā€™s sexy or attractiveā€ itā€™s more so when I see those old men with their beards, weathered hands and beer bellies , I feel this unexplainable submissively erotic feeling come over me. My dick becomes impossibly hard and I think to myself ā€¦.

ā€œI wonder what it would be like to be bent over for them while they fuck me from behind ā€¦.. or how their dick would taste if I was on my knees sucking them ā€¦.. or does he think I have a nice ass and would he want to eat it ? ā€¦.. or I wonder how his rough hands would feel wrapped around my younger hard dick.

Pretty odd right? I have had secret experiences with older men throughout the years beginning when I was 18 , Iā€™ve been rimmed , sucked , massaged , spanked, etc yet itā€™s been years since my last time and I still have never been fucked by or sucked an older daddy or grandpa type like I have always fantasized about since my teens.

Am I the only one?
I am older man of 61, and still fantasize of men older than me. I have always identified as "straight," but accepting my homosexual desires involved admitting I am not as straight as I claim.

I am older man of 61, and still fantasize of men older than me. I have always identified as "straight," but accepting my homosexual desires involved admitting I am not as straight as I claim.
Nothing wrong with admitting that you have thoughts of being with guys. Iā€™m 73 and had my first inkling that I was bi when was in my teens. But it wasnā€™t until I was in my 50s that I really started acting on it . Wish I hadnā€™t waited so long.

My desires are a bit different than the original poster. I am a 65 year old MWM who has been straight my whole life. But the last couple of years bi-desires have entered into my thoughts. My wife and I have located to Tennessee and our neighbors/friends have made it clear they are swingers. While we never acted on that we began to discuss an open marriage where she could make up for her lost chance at being a wild child in her younger days and I could explore other partners too. As the discussions went on overtime I expressed, somewhat hesitantly I will admit, a desire to explore my Bi-side. She was completely supportive and I have talked to several men but nothing has happened yet. My desires are that I want to suck a cock and to perhaps get fucked if the situation flows that way. I see myself as a bottom. To me age, ethnicity, race, or even if they want to dress or are a Transsexual don't matter to me. I want to experience this and see if it is something I really want and need. I hope it happens soon.
Like you I am in my late 70's and MWM with similar desires. I too see myself as a bottom only guy who enjoys feeling a cock in my ass as well as in my mouth. I've only been fucked in my ass on two different occasions and loved it each time. I've sucked cock maybe 4 times and enjoyed the erotic and sensual nature of giving someone a blowjob. I also love to masturbate while being watched and enjoy masturbating someone else too.
I'd love to have a younger and fit guy who would enjoy fucking me or maybe try fisting me (gently ;)) and/or having his dick sucked or being masturbated or both. Are there any guys likethis out there? :unsure:

I often wonder , am I the only one? Itā€™s what led me to Literotica , an outlet to read about my secret forbidden fantasies and to discreetly speak about these thoughts with others.

As a guy now in my mid 30ā€™s, I have always identified as a straight man, your typical alpha masculine type who gets women rather easily and loves their company. I am obsessed with women, physically and emotionally.

Yet deep down inside I have this secret desire for much much older men , the 60+ types you might refer to as your father or grandfather. Itā€™s hard to describe this lust as I do not look at them and think ā€œWow heā€™s sexy or attractiveā€ itā€™s more so when I see those old men with their beards, weathered hands and beer bellies , I feel this unexplainable submissively erotic feeling come over me. My dick becomes impossibly hard and I think to myself ā€¦.

ā€œI wonder what it would be like to be bent over for them while they fuck me from behind ā€¦.. or how their dick would taste if I was on my knees sucking them ā€¦.. or does he think I have a nice ass and would he want to eat it ? ā€¦.. or I wonder how his rough hands would feel wrapped around my younger hard dick.

Pretty odd right? I have had secret experiences with older men throughout the years beginning when I was 18 , Iā€™ve been rimmed , sucked , massaged , spanked, etc yet itā€™s been years since my last time and I still have never been fucked by or sucked an older daddy or grandpa type like I have always fantasized about since my teens.

Am I the only one?
My first man was 53 when i was 20. I had those same thoughts, but i acted on them. I still get those feelings, too, especially when i'm going through a breakup. So much, that I end up acting on them. I can tell you, I thoroughly enjoyed being bent over the 53yo's bed while he fucked me from behind. He frequently talked about how he thought i had a nice ass. He ate my ass after we fucked the third time. Hi cock, however, didn't taste all that pleasant. i enjoyed sex with him enough to do it, and do it quite a bit more.

I am in my mid sixties and really enjoy reading these stories. This fantasy is a very erotic one for me as I am hopefully desirable enough
for a sexy young man to want to have fun with me sexually. It is actually a fantasy of mine to seduce a younger man. I would like to stand in the shower
all wet and play with each other. Squeezing his young plump ass would drive me absolutely insane my wet hands roaming around.
I would wash his cock while I stood behind him while I pulled him closer to me.
He could dry me off first taking time for us both to enjoy all the sensations that would be making us so aroused. I'll take the towel and start with his back
drying him off slowly helps me make sure he is dry. Squeezing the towel around his cock while I dry his ass cheeks.
I crawl up on the bed and lay on my back and he creeps up in between my legs and starts to lick around the base of my cock.
He has an athletes build so I pull him around and his cock dangles above my face. I kiss and start to lick his cock head.
Within a couple of minutes we were both about to cum. We both squeezed each others ass and came while deep in out throats.
I don't ever remember cumming harder or longer.

Like several other men have posted, I too am in my late 50s, and my fantasies are now to be dominated by a man in his 30s or 40s.
When I was about 20 in the late 70's I would occasionally visit an adult book store and I was in the booth section watching movies getting hornier by the minute. As I stepped out of a booth there was an older guy probably about 60 lurking about. He looked at me and asked if I was enjoying the movies to which I replied yes and left it at that. I went about my business, watched a few more movies and went to the book section. I was thumbing through a magazine when I looked up and there he was right beside me looking at a gay magazine. He held up a picture of a guy with a huge cock being sucked by another guy. He said "do you think you could handle that? " to which I replied something like " OMG that thing is huge". He made me nervous and extremely horny at the same time and I was

As I was leaving and getting in my car I noticed the car next to me had it's dome lights on. As I looked I noticed my new friend stroking his cock and I was taken aback at how big it was. When he saw me looking he rolled down his window and said something like "would you like to touch it? At this point I was out of my mind horny but still fight my urges so I just stood there watching him. After another couple of minutes he opened up the door and I got into his car.

He immediately took my hand and wrapped it around his cock and without a word I started stroking him. My cock is average size and I'd never seen a cock this big. He shifted back in his seat and moaned as I pleasure him with my hand. Before too long he asked me if I would like to suck it and at this point I was so horny I felt like I was going to cum in my pants but I still hesitated but after a couple more minutes the little voice inside me said fuck it and before I knew it his big cock was staring me in the face.

I started licking his cockhead and before I knew it his cock was sliding in and out of my mouth. His moans picked up and he was telling me what a good cock sucker I was and the more verbal he got the faster I started sucking him. A couple of minutes went by and he said something like "I'm going to cum soon and I want you to swallow every single drop. I could feel his cock throbbing in my mouth as he grabbed my head and started pushing my head up and down his engorged cock. Before I knew it I could taste the salty taste of cum in my mouth and he came like a geyser squirting his juice down my throat. I had to stop for a second and swallow because there was so much cum I thought I was going to gag. After it was over he thanked me and told me it had been years since his wife had given him a blowjob and I sucked cock better than his wife ever did.

After a couple of minutes we both went on our way. It's an experience I never will forget
mmmm fuckkk this is a hot story. But since Iā€™m now in my late 50s I fantasize about something like this, but with a man just a little younger than me.

Back