Any Other Straight Guys Have This Fantasy?

michigan071388

Experienced
I often wonder , am I the only one? It’s what led me to Literotica , an outlet to read about my secret forbidden fantasies and to discreetly speak about these thoughts with others.

As a guy now in my mid 30’s, I have always identified as a straight man, your typical alpha masculine type who gets women rather easily and loves their company. I am obsessed with women, physically and emotionally.

Yet deep down inside I have this secret desire for much much older men , the 60+ types you might refer to as your father or grandfather. It’s hard to describe this lust as I do not look at them and think “Wow he’s sexy or attractive” it’s more so when I see those old men with their beards, weathered hands and beer bellies , I feel this unexplainable submissively erotic feeling come over me. My dick becomes impossibly hard and I think to myself ….

“I wonder what it would be like to be bent over for them while they fuck me from behind ….. or how their dick would taste if I was on my knees sucking them ….. or does he think I have a nice ass and would he want to eat it ? ….. or I wonder how his rough hands would feel wrapped around my younger hard dick.

Pretty odd right? I have had secret experiences with older men throughout the years beginning when I was 18 , I’ve been rimmed , sucked , massaged , spanked, etc yet it’s been years since my last time and I still have never been fucked by or sucked an older daddy or grandpa type like I have always fantasized about since my teens.

Am I the only one?

Last edited:
I often wonder , am I the only one? It’s what led me to Literotica , an outlet to read about my secret forbidden fantasies and to discreetly speak about these thoughts with others.

As a guy now in my mid 30’s, I have always identified as a straight man, your typical alpha masculine type who gets women rather easily and loves their company. I am obsessed with women, physically and emotionally.

Yet deep down inside I have this secret desire for much much older men , the 60+ types you might refer to as your father or grandfather. It’s hard to describe this lust as I do not look at them and think “Wow he’s sexy or attractive” it’s more so when I see those old men with their beards, weathered hands and beer bellies , I feel this unexplainable submissively erotic feeling come over me. My dick becomes impossibly hard and I think to myself ….

“I wonder what it would be like to be bent over for them while they fuck me from behind ….. or how their dick would taste if I was on my knees sucking them ….. or does he think I have a nice ass and would he want to eat it ? ….. or I wonder how his rough hands would feel wrapped around my younger hard dick.

Pretty odd right? I have had secret experiences with older men throughout the years beginning when I was 18 , I’ve been rimmed , sucked , massaged , spanked, etc yet it’s been years since my last time and I still have never been fucked or sucked by an older daddy or grandpa type like I have always fantasized about since my teens.

Am I the only one?
No. You are not alone. Not by a long shot. Your secret is safe with us. Now I hope mine is safe with you.

I had my experiences early on in life mostly with guys around my own age 18 to 22, but there was a couple of occasions when I hooked up with older guys one when I was 19 and the other about 2 years later, this was back in the later 1970's.

The 1st time happened when I met a man who was in his late 50's in one of those adult book stores with the quarter movie booths, I met him when I was looking through the gay magazines and we went to watch a movie together, thankfully I had always looked a lot older than my age and nobody bothered me there. I sucked him while in the booth and he reciprocated, afterward he took me to an early lunch and asked if I would like to go to a gay bar with him that was in New Haven and we went back to his house for a few hours and he made me dinner. I got to go to my very 1st and only gay bar I have been in, looking older had it's advantages as I wasn't carded. We got there early and I was amazed at how many straight people ate there, however that changed when they announced, I don't remember the exact words so don't quote me, ok it's time for the action to begin anyone bothered by us gays should leave now. After just about all but a few maybe straight people remained it was so different, guys clad in leather, very effeminate guys strutting around, as well as some very straight looking guys seemingly at ease allowing their gay selves to be released after holding it in for so long. I danced with a few guys and got a bit drunk for only the 2nd time in my life up to then. A black friend of the older man showed up and sat at the table with us, he was maybe a few years older than the other guy, later we all went to the 1st guys home and I had my first ever 3-way.

The 2nd time was also a random meeting at a bar that I was old enough to go into by then, I was playing pool and had beaten a few people when an older gentleman who was maybe if I had to guess around 65-67 who was a very good looking man with brown hair with a bit of white blended in, light brown hair with almost hypnotic blue eyes, almost 6' I would guess about 165lbs and pretty fit with just the tiniest of a belly. I beat him the 1st time and he challenged me and beat me so I gave him his money back, he asked to play once more and whispered we can up the bet saying if I won he would give me $100.00 (which was more than I made for a week working part-time while finishing college). I asked if I had to pay him $100.00 if I lost and he said no if I lost I had to go home with him and take care of something. I back away and was about to say something, I don't know what words would have come out, when he told me he saw me staring at the bulge in his pants and I knew I wanted to. Turns out he was right there and well when I scratched on the 8-ball while he still had 4 balls on the table I lost. Went back to his house and sucked his cock after he shot his load I was going to leave but he pulled me back down before I could get up to dress and he turned me over slowly and began rimming my ass before he mounted me and had his way with me, not that I minded. Oh and I didn't lose after all, even though I scratched on purpose, since he did end up giving me that $100.00. Hmm now that I think of it did that make me a male prostitute?

Well, I haven’t had that fantasy, but then I’m 60, I guess I’d be seen as an old man (though some just told me earlier I looked 30). I have fantasized about having a younger man blow me, though.

Speaking of 60 year old men. A 61 year old daddy type I befriended online last year wants me to visit his home tomorrow night for the first time so that he can eat my ass. But I am incredibly nervous and don’t know if I’ll find the courage too , it’s been a very long time since I’ve done this.

Speaking of 60 year old men. A 61 year old daddy type I befriended online last year wants me to visit his home tomorrow night for the first time so that he can eat my ass. But I am incredibly nervous and don’t know if I’ll find the courage too , it’s been a very long time since I’ve done this.
Be careful if you do, I would meet him in a more crowed area and see if you are in fact compatible if you haven't already. If you find he is someone worthy of hooking up with then I hope you have a wonderful and very sexy evening!

Am I the only one?
No, you're not the only one. My fantasies may not be exactly like yours, but I come here to read about yours and to share mine.
My fantasies mostly involve sucking and fucking other men in front of other men, as a performance. Also gay group sex, being used, kissing and fucking hot young trannies...I'm open to a lot of ideas and I miss the Bi lifestyle I enjoyed years ago

Pretty odd right? I have had secret experiences with older men throughout the years beginning when I was 18 , I’ve been rimmed , sucked , massaged , spanked, etc yet it’s been years since my last time and I still have never been fucked by or sucked an older daddy or grandpa type like I have always fantasized about since my teens.

Am I the only one?
early-life experiences form our adult tastes and desires. This is not as unusual as you might suspect.

Am I the only one?
You are definitely not the only one I’ve had some of those myself.

Am I the only one?
I love older guys, I have had great experiences with guys over 50 typically but up to late 70s. They are experienced, know what they are doing, and always fuck me so well.

Did you wind of going to to the man's home? If so how was it?

I've always been turned on by older men also. From the time I was nineteen til around twenty- five or so, I had an ongoing thing with a dominant man in his early sixties. Later on, I had a different older guy that I'd see from time to time. I have great memories of my time with both of them.

Did you wind of going to to the man's home? If so how was it?
That night I chickened out , ended up masturbating right before I was suppose to go to suppress those desires , then felt that post cum guilt and didn’t go. But we have re-scheduled to do it this Thursday night , hopefully I actually follow through. It has been a few years since I have had my ass eaten by an old daddy type and I am craving it.

I’m 73 and started playing with guys when I was around 50. Mostly with guys my age, give or take a few years. And it’s been that way ever since. Mostly oral with occasional rimming.

A month ago, I hooked up with a 21 year old on doublelist. He was a good looking guy with a gorgeously fit body. We sucked and rimmed each other. It was fantastic. He wanted me to fuck him but as I slid my cock into his asshole, I started cumming like a fountain. Wished I could have given him a good fucking. Maybe next time

Am I the only one?
Indefinitely skew older, but it’s the bears in their 30s to 50s that interest me most.

Back