Straight Guys Being Spanked

michigan071388

Experienced
Are there any other straight guys who have a fetish for being spanked by older men? Or maybe there are older men who love spanking younger straight men? I must admit that being spanked by an older gentleman has always been a secret fetish of mine that I have had the pleasure of experiencing on multiple occasions. It’s very hard to explain how this can even be something I enjoy as I am only romantically attracted to women. Admittedly there is something very appealing to me about older men but it’s not necessarily sexual attraction that I feel. Possibly it is the gratification of knowing that I am the object of their desire. Regardless there is something so submissively sexy about being bent over an older man’s knees with my pants around my ankles and my bare ass exposed to them. The feeling of an older man’s weathered hands on my ass cheeks is something a women simply cannot do for me.

I had the opportunity to try this a while back and loved it. I’m not attracted to men romantically either. But i loved the power dynamic. Being told to strip naked and lay over his lap while he spanked me with various things was so hot for me.
Mmmm

Are there any other straight guys who have a fetish for being spanked by older men? Or maybe there are older men who love spanking younger straight men? I must admit that being spanked by an older gentleman has always been a secret fetish of mine that I have had the pleasure of experiencing on multiple occasions. It’s very hard to explain how this can even be something I enjoy as I am only romantically attracted to women. Admittedly there is something very appealing to me about older men but it’s not necessarily sexual attraction that I feel. Possibly it is the gratification of knowing that I am the object of their desire. Regardless there is something so submissively sexy about being bent over an older man’s knees with my pants around my ankles and my bare ass exposed to them. The feeling of an older man’s weathered hands on my ass cheeks is something a women simply cannot do for me.
Wow. That’s sexy

I used to regularly see an older man (by about 20yrs) who loved spanking me. And fuck yes it turned me on... He only referred to me as "boy", even in public. He'd spend ages just having me completely nude, him clothed with a cigar and bourbon, over his knee. Eventually it would lead to full on depravity. These were usually the nights that let to me winding up in a sling with him fucking me senseless and often times fisting me. I do miss it.

Were you molested (or just spanked) by a older male family member, a teacher, a priest when you were a child or teen. Is maybe that the fetish?

Very rarely, Mrs. Older will give me a playful swat.
I treasure the memories of those occasions.

I'm an older guy that loves it when a partner spanks me during our play. Definitely a turn-on . . ..

Back